Page 45 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InventiveMeasures View Post
    Yea, I think he's under the illusion that the things they've "worked together" on (which is really just her adopting many of his demands for change last minute) will actually happen. His endorsement came a few days after the Democratic Party finally adopted the $15 minimum wage.
    It won't actually be pushed. I will be surprised if it actually is. Just like Hillary is 'against' the TPP.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I'm getting a jew vibe. This is weird lol
    Maybe you're getting that vibe because she was introduced as a rabbi.

Gotta end a convention night in America with a prayer, still, it seems. Most of the arena has already peaced out.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    The Republicans might compromise on other things, but maybe not the minimum wage, is what Theo seems to be saying.
    Not just that, but just if you go to that debate as someone already offering a low ball, you will get a much lower ball. 15 is a great starting point to get 12, 12 is a great point to get.... 9?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    I thought Jews were monotheistic
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego...e_Hebrew_Bible

Guess you haven't read the Bible.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    Did he just announce the Democratic Party would be taking official, party-platform level steps to break up Wall St. banking organizations?
    Huh?

And what competiton would fill the voids?

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    that's literally using more words for what I was creatively saying.
    Yes, pragmatically it is easier to get health support for the mentally ill than for the workers that take care of them. but at some point the warm and cozy do good feeling will not pay for the ER visit your kid needs.
    Yeah no it's not. We work on different ways to diversify our income stream all the time, but it's not easy. Society does not deem people with special needs as important enough to pay for them. People want to talk about privilege all the time come to work with me for awhile you spoiled fucks. Also me and my fiance are waiting to have a kid SHOCKER WE HAVE SELF CONTROL so we can afford everything he needs. You're whole fucking party lacks discipline

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a great speech. Thank you Bernie even if I don't agree with you on a few things!
    It was a joke he was attacking Wall Street for their abuse while Hillary is cashing checks from the same people.

Hes a sell out and an idiot if he thinks Hillary will do anything against Wall Street.

When are they hauling out those mothers of gentle giant Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin to speak? That is what I want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Whoa, Jews have a "God of History"?

This is breaking new ground in my understand of Judaism.
    Its Deckard Cain

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    When making a deal I like someone who is going to aim high and bargain with passion and strength.

I doubt Clinton's heart and character are with it on the issues. She is already aiming low, and she will give up much.
    $15 in urban centers and $12 nation wide is hardly aiming low.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    His social views are, insofar as Bernie perceives Trump as a racist sexist bigot. Otherwise, they mesh very neatly together. Trump and Sanders are both pro-American, pro-protectionism, anti-free-trade populists. Trump is the most moderate Republican nominee in basically forever, and he's way, way to the left of your average GOP Congressman.
    Yeah you haven't looked at his tax proposals. Or his views on Healthcare. Or on the environment. Or on minimum wage. Do I need to go on?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    Did he just announce the Democratic Party would be taking official, party-platform level steps to break up Wall St. banking organizations?
    From the text of the speech:

"It is no secret that Hillary Clinton and I disagree on a number of issues. That's what this campaign has been about. That's what democracy is about. But I am happy to tell you that at the Democratic Platform Committee there was a significant coming together between the two campaigns and we produced, by far, the most progressive platform in the history of the Democratic Party. Among many other strong provisions, the Democratic Party now calls for breaking up the major financial institutions on Wall Street and the passage of a 21st Century Glass-Steagall Act. It also calls for strong opposition to job-killing free trade agreements like the Trans-Pacific Partnership."

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    $15 in urban centers and $12 nation wide is hardly aiming low.
    it's only almost double the national wage! so awful!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I read most of what those emails were about. Some legit concerns and things I did not like but a lot of it came off as whining to me.
    Dude its all over for Clinton:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Huh?

And what competiton would fill the voids?
    I'm not debating the merits of it, I'm trying to make sure I'm not the only person that heard it lol.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Do you not agree with BLM???
    Not completely, and I also severely disagree with bringing up mothers of tragedies for pandering. BLM and Benghazi... >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post

"It is no secret that Hillary Clinton and I disagree on a number of issues. That's what this campaign has been about. That's what democracy is about. But I am happy to tell you that at the Democratic Platform Committee there was a significant coming together between the two campaigns and we produced, by far, the most progressive platform in the history of the Democratic Party. Among many other strong provisions, the Democratic Party now calls for breaking up the major financial institutions on Wall Street and the passage of a 21st Century Glass-Steagall Act. It also calls for strong opposition to job-killing free trade agreements like the Trans-Pacific Partnership."

Hillary will do the exact opposite of all of that.

Sanders Supporter said " You don't hype people up and run them off a cliff that's what Sanders did. He just elected Donald Trump"

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Though Bernies speech was good enough to temper my generally fiery personality. He gave a good speech from the heart.

It will not bring Party unity, but I think for a brief moment Bernie may bring peace. The only avenue I have for trusting Clinton is that I trust that Bernie Sanders is a righteous and good man with a good spirit, even if Hillary is by all accounts a craven nasty human being, for some reason he sees fit to trust her however tacitly he may do so.

I'll grant Hillary the only concession I can think she deserves, she is either the most wicked thing running, so much so as to corrupt an upstanding person, OR there is something human like under that skin suite after all.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post

Alright, I guess I didn't imagine it.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?