Any AddOns in the making to restore Night/Blood Elves?

Yes, basically I am looking for an AddOn that helps restore the Character I´ve played for 11 years to look the same as she has done up until last patch.
    The option to use the old models are no longer available to us.

Is an AddOn such as this "legal"? And has anyone heard of it being in the making/ so it´s possible to show ones support?

Thank you for any insight/tips and have a great day

The old models are still available in game.

And no, its not possible to change models with an addon or any other way.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If the option has been removed then there will be no way to get them back..

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this what you're looking for?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Promethieus View Post
    Is this what you're looking for?

Ah well there you have it the option is still there..

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though a lot of options were "removed", they are still available to toggle through console commands. This is one that was not removed though.

Since this is flying over everyone's head in here I'll explain. You can no longer swap to the old models for Blood Elves and Night Elves. According to others our model old model no longer works due to them being updated for Meme Hunters. As such the OP is looking for away to restore the old models. The interface options only shows the appearance of all the old models except for Blood Elves and Night Elves.

ofc the option is still there only it wont make a dif on Night and Blood Elves, you will see all other races in old models except for BE and NE (what the op is asking for). this is probably because of Demon Hunters not being able to handle old character model skeletons well

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Since this is flying over everyone's head in here I'll explain. You can no longer swap to the old models for Blood Elves and Night Elves. According to others our model old model no longer works due to them being updated for Meme Hunters. As such the OP is looking for away to restore the old models. The interface options only shows the appearance of all the old models except for Blood Elves and Night Elves.
    Beat me to it xD

Signature made by Hinoto.

Deleted
    The problem with the option is that its either all or nothing. I want to disable new Models for Humans, Gnomes, Orcs, Undead but keep them for Tauren.

I don't think the "turn off new models" is working right. I uncheck it and my taurens and night elves still look like the new models along with other races.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    I don't think the "turn off new models" is working right. I uncheck it and my taurens and night elves still look like the new models along with other races.
    Well its pre-patch which has a cluster fuck of bugs anyways so i wouldn't be surprised.

Thank you for the responses so far

But indeed, as written; the old models are no longer available for Night Elves and Blood Elves. Even toggling the old models on /toggling new models off results in no change, because of the introduction of Demon Hunters. Both the US and the European General Discussion board on the official WoW forums have several threads concerning this "issue", as we are many who feel as if we lost our characters.

And I was simply wondering then - if an AddOn was possible to have an impact on it.

I´m not saying the new models are not good - it´s a matter of oppinion and Im not asking for them to be removed. I only wish there would be an option for us to toggle the new models off, so we still have the same character we have RPed for a decade or more.
    Last edited by Alanoria; 2016-07-26 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Mistype corrected!