Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

2 men have taken a priest, 2 nuns and 2 believers hostage in a church in france

Story is just coming in: https://twitter.com/stefandevries?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

So, who dun did it? SJW will undoubtedly immediatly argue that we have no information so we better not listen to what every fibre of our body is screaming is going on (and which 99.9 out of a 100 times has been going on since 9/11, but lets not jump to any conclusions from those minor events). What do you think; buddhists, polar settlers.. elephants?

update#1:

https://twitter.com/peterallenparis/...65207087661056
    Shots heard around church in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, Normandy, where hostages including priest & nuns being held: two men 'neutralised'.
    u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶#̶2̶:̶

̶M̶O̶R̶E̶:̶ ̶@̶i̶2̶4̶N̶E̶W̶S̶_̶E̶N̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶o̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶h̶e̶a̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶h̶u̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶#̶F̶r̶a̶n̶c̶e̶
    update#2b:

https://www.rt.com/news/353311-franc...hurch-rouvray/

A priest has been killed during a hostage situation at a church in northern France, according to a police source. The two attackers slit his throat, police sources told Reuters.
    The attackers held four to six people, local police source told Reuters.
    update#3:

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/en-dir...2057039_23.php

Perpetrators were heard shouting DAESH before entering the church (an acronym for the Arabic phrase al-Dawla al-Islamiya al-Iraq al-Sham (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant a.k.a. ISIS))

update#4:

https://twitter.com/MailOnline/statu...95111950921728
    86-year-old priest Jacques Hamel 'beheaded' by two 'Islamic knifemen' in French church
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...9531738932.jpg
    Last edited by mmocfbca7f21de; 2016-07-26 at 12:03 PM.

My bet is global warming caused this...

Though workplace violence is a strong second.

Deleted
    Your statistics are inaccurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why even ask, we all know who did this. It's blatantly obvious.

SJW will deny this of course.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Your statistics are inaccurate.
    I plead guilty to Reductio ad absurdum. The real absurdum however is the concrete wall people have cemented to their foreheads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post

Workplace violence.. that's golden xD

I'll help you.

The war in Iraq caused this
    you're welcome.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Deleted
    Shots heard around church in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, Normandy, where hostages including priest & nuns being held: two men 'neutralised'.
    The french police woke up early today, apperantly they had knives.. atleast two confirmed dead inside the church

10+ Year Old Account

Though workplace violence is indeed a feasible cause, I believe this situation to be a derivative of the recent increase to minimum wage in a select number of US states.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    I plead guilty to Reductio ad absurdum. The real absurdum however is the concrete wall people have cemented to their foreheads.
    You should plead guilty to Jumpio ad conclusio like a morono. Considering the fact that the police has already caught the two guys, which means pics will be made available soon enough, it would've been good form to wait until we actually see them. But of course SJW this and SJW that, muslims did it. Carry on ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    I'll help you.

you're welcome.
    Isn't it funny how we all know who it is but none of us name it because we know how the game works?

We live in a age of intellectual cowardice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    You should plead guilty to Jumpio ad conclusio like a morono. Considering the fact that the police has already caught the two guys, which means pics will be made available soon enough, it would've been good form to wait until we actually see them. But of course SJW this and SJW that, muslims did it. Carry on ;]
    'Good form'.. DING DING DING SJW BINGO! Have you checked your priviledge yet today sir? .. I think it might be the polar settlers again, god how they infuriate me!

Especially considering a curious factoid that was just released, the priest was beheaded.

I'll help you.

you're welcome.
    Crap was going on before the first Iraq war. But with the migration and ability to go throughout europe easily its becoming very common now.

'Good form'.. DING DING DING SJW BINGO! Have you checked your priviledge yet today sir? .. I think it might be the polar settlers again, god how they infuriate me!

Especially considering a curious factoid that was just released, the priest was beheaded.
    Damn Buddhists beheading people...

The Samurai are after us! Run for your lifes!

I read they beheaded a priest. If this is true war should be declared on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    It wasn't the buddhist....it was a dog controlling a human body.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I read they beheaded a priest. If this is true war should be declared on them.
    HAHAHA. you know war is technically already declared but the world prefers to bomb from afar.

Deleted
    Best part is the 'they caught the guys so pics will be released soon' .. all I'm thinking is noohoo they won't! Just because everyone knows what type of perpetrator it is doesnt mean they'll release it to the public, because poor minorities& religion etc. etc.

Despite it being bad form, I'm going to cluedo guess: two men between the age of 20-30 with a beard and not at all devout followers of the voldemort ideology.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-07-26 at 02:19 PM.

Deleted
    Ha! Funnily enough, this shit is an actual thing. Not in Europe though.

all I'm thinking is noohoo they won't! Just because everyone knows what type of perpetrator it is doesnt mean they'll release it to the public, because poor minorities& religion etc. etc.
    It happened in France, you numpty. France has actually a pretty strict policy regarding cultural assimilation. You're thinking more along the lines of... dunno, Sweden?
    Last edited by mmoc4588e6de4f; 2016-07-26 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    HAHAHA. you know war is technically already declared but the world prefers to bomb from afar.
    I meant civil war on them, not foreign war. Pack them onto ships and send them back to where they came from.

I'll help you.

you're welcome.
    We dropped 2 atom bombs on Japan. Completely decimated Germany. Ran a fiery line through the south. I don't/didn't hear much about those people blowing themselves up or going Jihad on us. Hey look all 3 of those groups of people are great allies now.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't it funny how we all know who it is but none of us name it because we know how the game works?

We live in a age of intellectual cowardice.
    The person you are replying to. is one of those types of people that are filled with internalized hate and "white guilt" I'm really trying to not get my 8th ban over the same fucking topics lol