Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    That he then dropped out He was in fact payed for managing a failed buisness and filed many bankruptcy files. But that is relevant because 10 billion dollars is very small when compared to manage a trillion dollar budget, since a country is not a buisness and attempting at managing like that is stupid.
    Even if that's true at least he seen billions and learned something. No other presidental candidate had similar experience. Maybe Romney had. If Trump isn't qualified than Hillary or Obama must be real trainwrecks. I'd say we vote in Big Banks since only them know how to handle such ammounts. I'm sure they will rule in our favor!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Even if that's true at least he seen billions and learned something. No other presidental candidate had similar experience. Maybe Romney had. If Trump isn't qualified than Hillary or Obama must be real trainwrecks. I'd say we vote in Big Banks since only them know how to handle such ammounts. I'm sure they will rule in our favor!
    I just said that managing buisnesses(includes big banks) are different to managing countries. And that becomes obvious when one sees his policies which are a fucking joke. At least Obama and Hillary have policies that make some sense, even Bernie attempted to make more sense than Trump does.

I just said that managing buisnesses(includes big banks) are different to managing countries. And that becomes obvious when one sees his policies which are a fucking joke. At least Obama and Hillary have policies that make some sense, even Bernie attempted to make more sense than Trump does.
    What has Clinton managed? She can't even manage her email.

Deleted
    I just said that managing buisnesses(includes big banks) are different to managing countries. And that becomes obvious when one sees his policies which are a fucking joke.
    So vote one President and then relect him till his death because he has more experience than others? You do know Obama had little to no political experience out of the last 25+ years Presidents right?

At least Obama and Hillary have policies that make some sense, even Bernie attempted to make more sense than Trump does.
    Yeah no, sorry, I think you fail to understand that a good policy is. Giving out free welfare to illegal immigrants it's not a good policy, unless you are in the minority to be that illegal immigrant.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I find it funny the media is trying to down play the email leaks with Michelle Obama's speech, the same woman who heavily criticized Hillary in 2007. This is why I hate politics.
    Well the Leaks reveal that the conventional media has a rather cozy relationship with the DNC machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I find it funny the media is trying to down play the email leaks with Michelle Obama's speech, the same woman who heavily criticized Hillary in 2007. This is why I hate politics.
    Michelle Obama actually addressed that in her speech without talking specifically about what she said about Hillary. She talked about how fierce an opponent Hillary was, how they didn't get along, but the minute it was clear Obama would be the nominee, Hillary supported him and stood behind him and worked hard to get him elected, and they became friends.

Did you actually watch the First Lady's speech?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well the Leaks reveal that the conventional media has a rather cozy relationship with the DNC machine.
    How so? They forwarded a story to them for comment? You think they've never forwarded a story to the RNC for comment?

The DNC had a potential list of questions and issues for an interview they were doing? Trump did that with Megyn Kelly, and no one even hide the fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    So vote one President and then relect him till his death because he has more experience than others? You do know Obama had little to no political experience out of the last 25+ years Presidents right?

Yeah no, sorry, I think you fail to understand that a good policy is. Giving out free welfare to illegal immigrants it's not a good policy, unless you are in the minority to be that illegal immigrant.
    You find good policy auditing the fed? Denying climate change? Massive tax cuts that only bring losses?Abandoning the WTO? Being against every economist out there in regards to free trade?
    But that is besides the point, what I'm trying to say is that Trumps or any candidate buisness experience is irrelevant when discussing his capability to lead a country, even if that works in his favour or not. Because they are very different in how you manage both of them.

- - - Updated - - -

What has Clinton managed? She can't even manage her email.
    We are discussing Trump and if Buisness experience is relevant when it comes to handling a country. If you want to bring Clinton and her capabilities into the table do that in another discussion.

Deleted
    http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/26/po...ton/index.html

Well, this will rub a portion of Sanders' supporters the wrong way even more.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Michelle Obama actually addressed that in her speech without talking specifically about what she said about Hillary. She talked about how fierce an opponent Hillary was, how they didn't get along, but the minute it was clear Obama would be the nominee, Hillary supported him and stood behind him and worked hard to get him elected, and they became friends.

Did you actually watch the First Lady's speech?

- - - Updated - - -

How so? They forwarded a story to them for comment? You think they've never forwarded a story to the RNC for comment?

The DNC had a potential list of questions and issues for an interview they were doing? Trump did that with Megyn Kelly, and no one even hide the fact.
    Obama - support me, ill give you a job then endorse you later for President. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

You find good policy auditing the fed? Denying climate change? Massive tax cuts that only bring losses?Abandoning the WTO? Being against every economist out there in regards to free trade?
    But that is besides the point, what I'm trying to say is that Trumps or any candidate buisness experience is irrelevant when discussing his capability to lead a country, even if that works in his favour or not. Because they are very different in how you manage both of them.

- - - Updated - - -

We are discussing Trump and if Buisness experience is relevant when it comes to handling a country. If you want to bring Clinton and her capabilities into the table do that in another discussion.
    You're the one that brought up Hillary! It's relevant to the conversation, holy shit.

Obama - support me, ill give you a job then endorse you later for President. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    So you're suggesting Michelle Obama lied last night when she said she and Hillary became friends and she now admires her for her hard work?

By your logic of Democrats being corrupt and constantly offering quid pro quo to each other - what do the Obamas, who are going to leave office with probably 50%+ approval rating, have to gain in endorsing and supporting Hillary?

7+ Year Old Account

They forwarded the entire article, not just a bit for comment. It undoubtedly allowed the DNC and Clinton team to construct a defense ahead of time. They got the article in its entirety, not just the bits for comment.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

So you're suggesting Michelle Obama lied last night when she said she and Hillary became friends and she now admires her for her hard work?

By your logic of Democrats being corrupt and constantly offering quid pro quo to each other - what do the Obamas, who are going to leave office with probably 50%+ approval rating, have to gain in endorsing and supporting Hillary?
    Not having Trump as President?

They are Frienemies.

7+ Year Old Account

If they were not friends would she have said so?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

Frankly if this is something that would drive these supporters away then there is no way they'd vote for Hillary anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Even if 70% of Hillary's super delegates went to Bernie, he would still lose. Because at the end of the day, Hillary won so many votes and pledged delegates that it wasn't even a close race with super delegates out of the picture. So technically she needs (a small number) of super delegates to win, but it's not like Sanders would have had a chance if there weren't any super delegates at all.

My fellow Sanders voters who keep crying over this are sore losers.
    Actually 70% is almost what he needs... 602 Supers for Hillary. 70% of that is 421. It'll take approx 75% for Sanders to win. There have been reports that he will be in the roll-call vote tomorrow and the reception he received last night at the convention was amazing, convincing, and, for Sanders, very humbling. That kind of a reception is not what HRC, DWS, or the DNC wanted to see. Bernie is the one candidate that beats Trump by a large margin in every poll. HRC is trailing in the polls and it'll only get worse as WikiLeaks, Trump, and countless lawsuits mount against her.

They forwarded the entire article, not just a bit for comment. It undoubtedly allowed the DNC and Clinton team to construct a defense ahead of time. They got the article in its entirety, not just the bits for comment.
    Except that the article used highly technical finance terms which the journalist was looking for confirmation were correct. The article was published without significant revision, and, on comparing what was forwarded to the DNC versus the published article, included one line of comment from the Clinton campaign in the final version. It was highly critical of the Hillary campaign, and both the RNC and Bernie's campaign used it against them. Sadly, nuanced policy articles don't gain traction, but I guess the "collusion" in writing that article is a nice little 140 character tweet that can be sent out and railed against as fact.

Journalists sending whole articles out to the people the article is about is a subject of some contention in journalism. It is counter to Politico's editorial process, and they stated as such, but they also noted the lack of change in the article despite the DNC seeing the article. Personally, I'd start to care if someone could substantively point to how the DNC actually colluded with this journalist in shaping the message of his article - an article which was highly critical of their candidate.

- - - Updated - - -

If they were not friends would she have said so?
    She wouldn't have shown up. Like the RNC, where the past two GOP candidates, and the past two GOP Presidents, didn't show up. Apparently Hillary isn't as big a threat to them that they had to come out and lie for Trump like Michelle did for Hillary?

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

You're the one that brought up Hillary! It's relevant to the conversation, holy shit.
    Its not, I just said Hillary had policies that made sense. You are literally discussing she said he said here and that is a boring argument to have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Frankly if this is something that would drive these supporters away then there is no way they'd vote for Hillary anyway.
    This is the portion that rings pretty clearly among a majority of Sander's supporters -

"Believe it or not we are not all blind followers of Bernie. We love Bernie and everything he represents, but all because he tells us to do something doesn't mean we will," said Kari Garcia, a 25-year-old Sanders supporter who went to the convention with the California delegation.

Garcia and others at her table, including Sanders delegate Brian Carolus, were loudly booing and chanting "Bernie!" throughout the California breakfast.

Carolus, a 27-year-old delegate from California, said calls for them to get behind Clinton or face a Trump presidency amounted to "victim-blaming."

"I don't like that characterization, because it's blaming the victim. It's victim-blaming. We are the victims of their fraud and their corruption and their cheating," said Carolus, who cited the leaked DNC emails as part of his mistrust of the Democratic Party.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    This is the portion that rings pretty clearly among a majority of Sander's supporters -
    Except none of them can actually point to any fraud or cheating or corruption in those EMails. They're a generation of Twitter-ites, who only delve into issues in 140 character chunks.