Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Where's tennisauce?
    @Tennisace

we need you!

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I think you're the one who needs to chill
    Pretty sure he was dropped on his head as a child. Not his fault really, just clumsy parents.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Natalie Portman has always been Jewish. But she's old and gross now, and not from Israel so it's different?
    wat. natalie portman is in fact israeli... she was born in jerusalem...
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Very much this^

Disagreeing with, in the way of political strategy/motivation or politics in general does not equal hatred.

Not sure what country you're from, but here in America it's the right-wing anti-PC crowd that loudly professes its conspiracies and hatred of "Jews" infiltrating wall street and Hollywood.

I'm also pretty sure ISIS and all the middle-eastern countries calling for the death of Israel are also right of center. Hitler also says hi.

Somehow I don't see or think, that there issue is simply that she's from Israel, granted their argument to boycotts may be silly, your title is wholly inaccurate as to why they are at odds with her.
    Sometimes it's the left sometimes it's the right. In the UK the Labour party (left wingers) are often accused of being anti-Semites.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I actually am curious about the History of why the Amazon rainforest was named as such. Was it just the whole hard one Europe has for Greeco-Roman mythology?
    The women living in the area apparently reminded Spanish explorers of the Amazon warriors from myth. Since I'd expect them to be considerably more adept in combat and hunting than the European noblewomen that they were used to back home. So they called them that, and named the region after them.

For further info see this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_de_Orellana
    Last edited by klogaroth; 2016-07-26 at 07:37 PM.

I've also heard Natalie Portman is a cunt, like just unbearable cunt.
    You but she's mega hot though.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    meh, I can't bring myself to like anything with Sean Penn in it because he thinks we should give the Falklands back to Argentina.

People are free to think what they want.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    Sometimes it's the left sometimes it's the right. In the UK the Labour party (left wingers) are often accused of being anti-Semites.
    Probably because not everything is a "left" or "right" issue and not everything is as black and white as some people would like to believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually am curious about the History of why the Amazon rainforest was named as such. Was it just the whole hard one Europe has for Greeco-Roman mythology?
    Looking at how the natives spelt half their place names, Tenoxochitilianas and such like, it is hardly surprising the Europeans named them something spellable.

So I guess the Social Justice crowd now is out against Wonder Woman, such a shame.
    Step aside Crime Syndicate, Justice League has a new enemy. Social Justice League

I really don't get the hatred of a piece of art or entertainment purely because X person was a bad person
    (How many examples of history should we be throwing out the window? Tear down the colosseum, its an icon of violence and slavery.)

Like with Bill Cosby, people act like ALL of his shows and ALL the good lessons they had are suddenly worthless and meaningless, in spite of years of holding them up, because the actual man wasn't the saint the characters he played was.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Can we please stop treating what happens on Twitter like it's news?
    Well... Twitter has been an instrument used in taking down governments so...

Deleted
    Time to break out my favorite quote from my dad "those who listen or care about idiots, are bigger idiots themselves".

And here I am, being an idiot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Well... Twitter has been an instrument used in taking down governments so...
    when its only dozens of people?

I'm more annoyed at all the hate the SJWs are throwing at The Killing Joke.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    I'm fairly confused. When did anti-Semitism become a SJW thing as opposed to an anti-PC thing? Or are you just using both as if they're synonymous?
    There's a big difference between being against the actions of the Israeli government, and being anti-Semitic.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The left has hated Jews for a long time.
    Wait, what?...
    That was like...
    Are you joking or...
    IDK how to even respond to how ridiculous that is. I kind of feel bad for you now.

I love the IDF, and Israeli makeup. Great people those Israeli's. Almost as great as the Welsh.

- - - Updated - - -

The left has hated Jews for a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Wonder Woman the character, I have a lot of Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl comicbooks. I was happy to see her as she and Starfire are the only DC characters I like.
    I think liberals (and libertarians) have an issue with the apartheid-like state of Israel. I don't think it should be construed as a hatred of Jews.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    Wait, what?...
    That was like...
    Are you joking or...
    IDK how to even respond to how ridiculous that is. I kind of feel bad for you now.

Apparantly if someone believes that not all Muslims are terrorists then that means they hate Jews.

I could give a crap what she does with her life beyond entertaining me for a couple of hours. There's not even anything close to a debate to be had here.