Default Arena Frames Not Showing

So, I instaleld Shadowed Unit Frames, and I assume it had the hide Arena frames option enabled at some point. I disabled it, but I can no longer get my arena frames to show up. Not even after disabling all addons, deleting cache/interface/WTF folder, and even trying on a laptop.

I think what might've happened is that before the pre-patch there was an option in the interface to turn on arena frames, and I think using Shadowed Unit Frames made it disable the frames, and I am unable to enable them again.

The arena frames show up in the arena room, but the moment the arena gates open, they disappear. I have to use this macro to get them to show after every game: /run LoadAddOn("Blizzard_ArenaUI") ArenaEnemyFrames:Show() ArenaEnemyFrame1:Show() ArenaEnemyFrame2:Show() ArenaEnemyFrame3:Show() ArenaEnemyFrame1CastingBar:Show() ArenaEnemyFrame2CastingBar:Show() ArenaEnemyFrame3CastingBar:Show()

Any fixes?

Quote Originally Posted by Valraine View Post
    So, I instaleld Shadowed Unit Frames, and I assume it had the hide Arena frames option enabled at some point. I disabled it, but I can no longer get my arena frames to show up. Not even after disabling all addons, deleting cache/interface/WTF folder, and even trying on a laptop.

I think what might've happened is that before the pre-patch there was an option in the interface to turn on arena frames, and I think using Shadowed Unit Frames made it disable the frames, and I am unable to enable them again.

The arena frames show up in the arena room, but the moment the arena gates open, they disappear. I have to use this macro to get them to show after every game: /run LoadAddOn("Blizzard_ArenaUI") ArenaEnemyFrames:Show() ArenaEnemyFrame1:Show() ArenaEnemyFrame2:Show() ArenaEnemyFrame3:Show() ArenaEnemyFrame1CastingBar:Show() ArenaEnemyFrame2CastingBar:Show() ArenaEnemyFrame3CastingBar:Show()

Any fixes?
    Taking a shot in the dark here since I don't have the options in front of me.

If the "hide/show arena frames" option was removed from the interface menu it could have been moved to the advanced options which can be viewed with the addon "advancedinterfaceoptions"

Other than that it might be the same case I'm having with MSBT and my Floating combat text where everytime you login the addon in question is overriding your saved variables inside the game and resetting it to disabled. So you're having to renable it with the /run chat commands.

Just a theory.

Open Shadowed Unit Frame Options - /suf
    Go go Hide Blizzard, and see which of those are checked, and so are being hidden by the addon.

I would have thought re-enabling it via the macro should have got it to stay if SUF remained disabled.
    Unless it is disabled by some default interface option, one which is possibly hidden now.
    As the client I think might save some of those to the account.

So try the above suggested addon to get more interface options back if doing so via SUF doesn't work.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-07-26 at 07:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Open Shadowed Unit Frame Options - /suf
    Go go Hide Blizzard, and see which of those are checked, and so are being hidden by the addon.

I would have thought re-enabling it via the macro should have got it to stay if SUF remained disabled.
    I have done this. The arena frames are enabled from here, but by default the addon had them disabled, so I imagine that is the root of the problem

Taking a shot in the dark here since I don't have the options in front of me.

If the "hide/show arena frames" option was removed from the interface menu it could have been moved to the advanced options which can be viewed with the addon "advancedinterfaceoptions"

Other than that it might be the same case I'm having with MSBT and my Floating combat text where everytime you login the addon in question is overriding your saved variables inside the game and resetting it to disabled. So you're having to renable it with the /run chat commands.

Just a theory.
    I will have to check out this addon and see if it fixes it.

Also could try resetting the game settings from the battle.net client.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Yep, that was it. It was set to 0, lol. GG blizzard.

Glad you resolved it.

Too bad there's a new problem, ROFL. Ok, so every time I join the arena, I used to have to use these macros only once per session of queueing:

/run ArenaEnemyFrame1:ClearAllPoints()
    /run ArenaEnemyFrame2:ClearAllPoints()
    /run ArenaEnemyFrame3:ClearAllPoints()

and

/run ArenaEnemyFrames:SetScale(1.3)
    /run ArenaEnemyFrame1:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,"CENTER",-220,170)
    /run ArenaEnemyFrame2:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,"CENTER",-220,120)
    /run ArenaEnemyFrame3:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,"CENTER",-220,70)

Except when the arena gates open, the positions reset to their default positions and I have to press them again, and everytime someone stealths. Is there a fix to this?

Sounds like one of your addons is still overwriting the options in the interface.

Try disabling SUF and seeing if it is still doing it (In a skirmish or something) after checking the options off in the advanced interface menu?