Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Ohio and PA will be a bit easier if he can really pit Hillary into a corner on TPP/TTIP.
    You know he is gonna go after TPP

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Oh fuck off. Assuming 100% of those accusations are true (which lols), you don't give any shits about those women's voices.
    Thous poor victims should have their voice heard.

Quote Originally Posted by jillnothill View Post
    Thous poor victims should have their voice heard.
    The two of you only care about their voices insofar as it hurts Clinton. Crocodile tears aren't convincing, just so you guys know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

How morally bankrupt can you be to abuse accusations of rape to push your political agenda?

You can say a hell of a lot about me, but you can't say I've steeped that low into the pit of disgust as you two have.

Congrats. Truly. Your shitposting has revealed what terrible human beings you are. Your crocodile tears, like yourselves, are pathetic.

There's literally no lower level you can stoop, so I'm just done with you. There comes a point when you just need to throw the trash out.

Enjoy your trolling and shitposting.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-07-28 at 02:59 PM.

Political threads here lately are feeling like the love child of youtube comments and /pol/.

An interesting observation from 538:

In 2016, the median voting-age adult in the U.S. will be about 47 years old. Something like one in seven voting-age adults wasn’t born when Bill Clinton was elected to office, and about a third weren’t born in 1980 – a year Clinton didn’t get to until about 20 minutes into his speech.

How morally bankrupt can you be to abuse accusations of rape to push your political agenda?

You can say a hell of a lot about me, but you can't say I've steeped that low into the pit of disgust as you two have.

Congrats. Truly. Your shitposting has revealed what terrible human beings you are. Your crocodile tears, like yourselves, are pathetic.

There's literally no lower level you can stoop, so I'm just done with you. There comes a point when you just need to throw the trash out.

Enjoy your trolling and shitposting.
    lol interesting . I counted 7 post from you insulting other users telling them to fuck off and trolling them but yet a blind eye is turned to you when reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    They are just spamming the thread with nonsense, not even really talking about what is being said. Stark contrast to people actually discussing what was being said, or not said at the RNC.
    They've been doing that since day 1.

Really quite pathetic that people would have such no lives that they do nothing but refresh a thread about people they politically disagree about. How insanely ideologically pathetic can one get.

Shitposters should at least be interesting rather than regurgitating Breitbart's spooge.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-07-27 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Political threads here lately are feeling like the love child of youtube comments and /pol/.
    Its only going to get worse from here on out especially considering one of the candidates whole campaign is based on being a meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Born in in Gwynedd, so for me the transition to being far from people who DON'T speak my first language was a bit of a challenge. I came from the heartland of it.

Still say its the best language. <3 Dwi'n hoffi siarad Cymraeg, XDDDDD

- - - Updated - - -

Personally I don't like Bill Clinton, for NAFTA and the Crime Bill and such, but he can give a hell'of a speech.
    I didn't actually realise just how many people spoke Welsh until I went back in 2012 for my brothers wedding and my train had a stop in Wales. All the signs were written in jibberish and the station loud speaker spoke in alien tongues :P

I don't think Forden even had signs written in dual languages.

lol interesting . I counted 7 post from you insulting other users telling them to fuck off and trolling them but yet a blind eye is turned to you when reported.
    I have been playing 3D chess with him, while he thought we were playing Hungry Hungry Hippos.

He loves those Hippos.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    I have been playing 3D chess with him, while he thought we were playing Hungry Hungry Hippos.

He loves those Hippos.
    Not like anything well happen to him. Seems like the mods are buddies with him. Considering I reported one post he told someone to fuck off 3 times in 2 days. Nothing. It was golden him telling people to fuck off and calling others retarded. than goes and says shit posting.

Ah we've come now to the Milo Yiannopoulis paranoia and victim complex.

Excellent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyhow, shitposters aside:

I knew he was a good speaker, but haven't heard a speech from Bill Clinton in such a long time. He's going to be such a giant boon to Hillary's campaign.

Not like anything well happen to him. Seems like the mods are buddies with him.
    Power Word: Victim Complex used

They've been doing that since day 1.

Really quite pathetic that people would have such no lives that they do nothing but refresh a thread about people they politically disagree about. How insanely ideologically pathetic can one get.

Shitposters should at least be interesting rather than regurgitating Breitbart's spooge.
    That's ironic Krazy, no hate, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The two of you only care about their voices insofar as it hurts Clinton. Crocodile tears aren't convincing, just so you guys know.
    No we truly care about those misfits marching around out there.

Ah we've come now to the Milo Yiannopoulis paranoia and victim complex.

Excellent.
    You have been quite amusing today.

I didn't expect this much fun in this thread.

You have provided me with a laugh riot.

I knew he was a good speaker, but haven't heard a speech from Bill Clinton in such a long time. He's going to be such a giant boon to Hillary's campaign.
    lol

And you complain about shitposting and insane ideologues?

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    That's ironic Krazy, no hate, just saying.
    Considering I've been trying to actually talk about what's going on at the DNC while the other two just spout breitbart nonsense and making the thread constantly off topic, I can't really see the irony there.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    There is a difference between discussing what was happening at the RNC vs. this. Its just flat out shit posting.
    So, ignore it. I see plenty of people just discussing things though.