10+ Year Old Account

Anyone done ToT LFR yet?

I tried it today, wing 1 worked perfect, but wing 2-3-4 got blocked off by first gate. I got no clue if i done something wrong or it is bugged.
    Anyone has any info on this? (I also reported this to technical forums, so no worries)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Had that bug also on terrace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanryu View Post
    Had that bug also on terrace.
    Is it a known bug or since prepatch? Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Is it a known bug or since prepatch? Any idea?
    I never tried it until after the pre patch, but Im having that same issue. I can kill the first boss but anything after is blocked by the door. Im assuming its a bug that came with pre patch.

Deleted
    I managed to solo ToT LFR just fine before prepatch no bugs whatsoever (as a prot pally) though some fights took quite long, so it must be some prepatch bug.

That being said, I just did so one time to try out the loot distribution. You get the same loot when it was current, meaning random chests that can or cannot contain 1 item (and I got 2 in a complete clearrun, both unmoggable stuff ;/), so unless you want some specific LFR look you should stick to NM or higher.

Deleted
    ToT LFR is no longer soloable since the pre-patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D-angeL View Post
    I managed to solo ToT LFR just fine before prepatch no bugs whatsoever (as a prot pally) though some fights took quite long, so it must be some prepatch bug.

That being said, I just did so one time to try out the loot distribution. You get the same loot when it was current, meaning random chests that can or cannot contain 1 item (and I got 2 in a complete clearrun, both unmoggable stuff ;/), so unless you want some specific LFR look you should stick to NM or higher.
    Want that one color item, that only that item fits the set. So kinda strugle haha. You can still get bonus loot tokens for ToT?

Deleted
    Want that one color item, that only that item fits the set. So kinda strugle haha. You can still get bonus loot tokens for ToT?
    I havent gotten any new before since I still had like 7 of them, but their RNG seems as broken as the WoD ones. I haven't gotten any piece by bonus loot in any content, though I was running several hfc, brf, highmaul for mogging purposes on some alts. Have the chances been edited?

Deleted
    does 10man normal drop lfr colours? i cant remember all these changes they keep making

Quote Originally Posted by Khubbo View Post
    does 10man normal drop lfr colours? i cant remember all these changes they keep making
    LFR colors in Cata and MoP was always different. No changes made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khubbo View Post
    LFR drops a brownish color while normal has greenish. Prefer the brownish for my set. Ow well. ToT HC is even worse. So i should be happy haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanryu View Post
    LFR colors in Cata and MoP was always different. No changes made.
    alright. i must be getting myself confused with 10man heroic having the same colours as 25man normal