Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Are you male by chance?
    Acknowledgement of historical precedence has no regard for who acknowledges it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    No he was pretty much screwed over and the message was broadcast all over the world with the leaked emails. He isnt a fighter though, he doesnt stand up for himself. Just like when those overweight black women took his microphone at his own rally.
    Or, because you know, Sanders realizes that he's accomplished a hell of a lot and will continue to do so with the momentum he built up this primary season and prioritizes party unity to defeat Trump over his own selfish goals.

Or that he genuinely wanted to allow those women to use the mic because he respected what they had to say and the emotion they said it with, whatever it was (never actually listened to too much of it, got bored quick). A move which earned him praise from pretty much all sides on the left, especially compared to Hilary shushing or telling protesters to wait, which portrayed her in a more negative light.

But hey, let's try to stir up as much trouble as possible because raisins.

No he was pretty much screwed over and the message was broadcast all over the world with the leaked emails. He isnt a fighter though, he doesnt stand up for himself. Just like when those overweight black women took his microphone at his own rally.
    In no way does your response refute my query. It is reasonable to realize his liberal message will only ever be realized by the Democratic party maintaining as much political power as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Or, because you know, Sanders realizes that he's accomplished a hell of a lot and will continue to do so with the momentum he built up this primary season and prioritizes party unity to defeat Trump over his own selfish goals.

Or that he genuinely wanted to allow those women to use the mic because he respected what they had to say and the emotion they said it with, whatever it was (never actually listened to too much of it, got bored quick). A move which earned him praise from pretty much all sides on the left, especially compared to Hilary shushing or telling protesters to wait, which portrayed her in a more negative light.

But hey, let's try to stir up as much trouble as possible because raisins.
    Emails came out confirming he was fucked over, they plotted against him (some say what they did was illegal). Bernie was leading the revolution to fight the corrupt system and in the end he buckled when he should have stood strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    I disagree completely. Hillary has to win them over herself. She has to convince them not bernie. At this point he's a sellout.
    I would tend to agree with that, and on top of which Bernie isn't telling them so much that they need to endorse Hillary as he is telling them they need to be against Trump.

Really, that's the only come back he had to the boos. "I endorse Not-Trump"

Hillary has an extreme lack of excitement from her party's voters.

I apologize if this video has already been posted - but it's pretty telling with thousands of empty seats at the convention:

Then you have the videos of the Democrats protesting outside the fence at the DNC convention who feel their voices were stolen. Their point being, "why be scared of what Trump might do, when Hillary and our own Democrat party are currently already doing it".

Not saying the Reps are in any better shape. They were really banking on Ted coming in and toe the party line (like Sanders did for the Dems), but Ted wouldn't do it. So I think each party has their non-political purists who will refuse to vote for their party's candidate. The winner is going to be which political party can convince more of their constituents to ignore politics-as-usual and vote for their candidate regardless of the fact that nothing will change as the political class continues to dominate the voter.

Emails came out confirming he was fucked over, they plotted against him (some say what they did was illegal).
    You think he, like plenty of others, didn't have strong suspicions of as much? Or that he likely knew but didn't want to blow it all up because of how it would ruin Democratic chances of keeping the White House.

As for the legality of it, I've not seen any reasonable arguments that anything illegal happened so far. So until law enforcement does anything or some credible law experts come out with strong evidence, the rest is just poppycock like folks continuing to claim Hilary's email setup was illegal (it's not, but it did break a ton of rules).

Bernie was leading the revolution to fight the corrupt system and in the end he buckled when he should have stood strong.
    Or he knows he still has a ton of support from that movement, has a much more influential position in the DNC, and can continue to drive and make the political revolution he wanted a success.

You keep portraying it as if he "gave up" or something. He didn't, he realized that if he wanted to fight Hilary that he'd have a blood mess on his hands and it would kill any chance of a Democrat keeping the White House. Surprisingly, he's not as selfish and egocentric individual as many other politicians, or non-politicians.

You think he, like plenty of others, didn't have strong suspicions of as much? Or that he likely knew but didn't want to blow it all up because of how it would ruin Democratic chances of keeping the White House.

As for the legality of it, I've not seen any reasonable arguments that anything illegal happened so far. So until law enforcement does anything or some credible law experts come out with strong evidence, the rest is just poppycock like folks continuing to claim Hilary's email setup was illegal (it's not, but it did break a ton of rules).

Or he knows he still has a ton of support from that movement, has a much more influential position in the DNC, and can continue to drive and make the political revolution he wanted a success.

You keep portraying it as if he "gave up" or something. He didn't, he realized that if he wanted to fight Hilary that he'd have a blood mess on his hands and it would kill any chance of a Democrat keeping the White House. Surprisingly, he's not as selfish and egocentric individual as many other politicians, or non-politicians.
    If hillary gets elected bernies ideas are out the window the next day. They will just grant amnesty and bring in tons of refugees to eliminate the power of the liberal democrats. Bernie is an obstacle to the neo-globalists like hillary.

The posted video above is heavily misleading.

It was posted at 11pm, past when all the important speakers of the night and the nomination was done. Of course most of the delegates left. There was nothing else to do but hear lower-named speakers saying shit. Even Bill's speech and Hillary's 20 second stream appearance were over with.

That won't stop dumbass Jill Stein or her followers from spreading it like it was happening in the middle of the convention. Or people who just hate Clinton and are fine with deliberately lying.

Even the title is horse shit. "Hillary Clinton's coronation speech?" She spoke for about 20-30 seconds via satellite and then was done.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-07-27 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    The posted video above is heavily misleading.

It was posted at 11pm, past when all the important speakers of the night and the nomination was done. Of course most of the delegates left. There was nothing else to do but hear lower-named speakers saying shit. Even Bill's speech and Hillary's 20 second stream appearance were over with.

That won't stop dumbass Jill Stein or her followers from spreading it like it was happening in the middle of the convention. Or people who just hate Clinton and are fine with deliberately lying.
    Blah the speakers ended at 10:52 Est. The earliest video was shown at 10:58 est.

If hillary gets elected bernies ideas are out the window the next day. They will just grant amnesty and bring in tons of refugees to eliminate the power of the liberal democrats. Bernie is an obstacle to the neo-globalists like hillary.
    Except he's already got a ton of them into the party platform, which is pretty significant.

Not to mention that he now has an enormous amount of influence with the movement that has come up around him. Yeah, some folks are probably never going to forgive him for "giving up" but many, many, many more will stick with him. That's a huge amount of power to wield if he wants.

Grant amnesty and bring in tons of refugees? Both Bernie and Hillary were for a path to citizenship for illegals and for accepting Syrian refugees, who we already accept in very small numbers. So I'm not sure how either of those moves would be "against" Bernie in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Blah the speakers ended at 10:52 Est. The earliest video was shown at 10:58 est.
    Notice how it never showed the stage or who was speaking?

Notice how it never even showed the part where Bill was speaking or Hillary's brief appearance happened?

It's all bullshit.

Why would the entirety of the California delegate suddenly leave when more than half of them voted for Clinton? That's just one obvious "huh" showing the video to be full of crap. Its nothing but spin, being reported by primarily pro-Trump and fanatical Sanders supporters.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-07-27 at 07:09 AM.

They will just grant amnesty and bring in tons of refugees to eliminate the power of the liberal democrats.
    This may be the strangest thing said so far in this thread. You are actually claiming refugees will support Republicans (who by in large reject the idea of them being here) who will gain their votes and somehow eliminate the power of the liberal democrats.

Except he's already got a ton of them into the party platform, which is pretty significant.

Not to mention that he now has an enormous amount of influence with the movement that has come up around him. Yeah, some folks are probably never going to forgive him for "giving up" but many, many, many more will stick with him. That's a huge amount of power to wield if he wants.

Grant amnesty and bring in tons of refugees? Both Bernie and Hillary were for a path to citizenship for illegals and for accepting Syrian refugees, who we already accept in very small numbers. So I'm not sure how either of those moves would be "against" Bernie in any way.
    You know trump is going to win right?, he is going to sweep about 46 states.

Given what's being talked about in some of the clips of the videos/speakers, this is from much, much earlier in the day.

Edit: If memory serves, that's after the roll call vote where the Bernie folks left in protest. So duh.

You know trump is going to win right?, he is going to sweep about 46 states.
    I...what does that have to do with anything I wrote?
    Last edited by Edge-; 2016-07-27 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sury View Post
    This may be the strangest thing said so far in this thread. You are actually claiming refugees will support Republicans (who by in large reject the idea of them being here) who will gain their votes and somehow eliminate the power of the liberal democrats.
    They'll all automatically be able to vote too, dontchaknow?

Just another conspiracy theory from the nutjobs.

- - - Updated - - -

Given what's being talked about in some of the clips of the videos/speakers, this is from much, much earlier in the day.
    There's a reason they never showed who was speaking.

Christ I'm so tired of this. I wish we could have had a substantial discussion on Clinton's policies. But between Sanders supporters acting like spoiled fucking children and Trump supporters just constantly lying, any legitimate discussion gets drowned out by the bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Notice how it never showed the stage or who was speaking?

Notice how it never even showed the part where Bill was speaking or Hillary's brief appearance happened?

It's all bullshit.
    I understand the DNC emails were pretty bad but nothing showed that people already figured out what was going on anyways. The past week I feel like people are devolving into Alex Jones level of conspiracy theorist. As a person who gave my support to Bernie I am started to feel bad being associated with people who are shouting at Sen. Warren "we trusted you" for cry out loud. I can't wait until 2016 election is over and people will realize nothing good comes from an election that ignores a general rule of campaigning is some "heat" on the campaign trail is good but you can't have it becomes too hot or you lose control of your crowd and along with it sanity (like what happened to McCain late in 2008).

Quote Originally Posted by Sury View Post
    No im saying the refugees will vote 100% democrat no matter what the platform is, thus eliminating any threat of the liberal democrats messing up the neo-globalist democrat plans. You think they are bringing in refugees because they care?, hell no. Look at all these black cities that are almost 4th world countries, ran by democrats.

I understand the DNC emails were pretty bad but nothing showed that people already figured out what was going on anyways. The past week I feel like people are devolving into Alex Jones level of conspiracy theorist. As a person who gave my support to Bernie I am started to feel bad being associated with people who are shouting at Sen. Warren "we trusted you" for cry out loud. I can't wait until 2016 election is over and people will realize nothing good comes from an election that ignores a general rule of campaigning is some "heat" on the campaign trail is good but you can't have it becomes too hot or you lose control of your crowd and along with it sanity (like what happened to McCain late in 2008).
    At this point I hope all the fanatic Sanders supporters just get out of politics after 2016. Whatever possible good they could have done has been entirely erased and replaced with just childish negativity. Reminds me of Black Lives Matter.

We have enough whining children who will vote for the Republicans 100% of the time. We don't need the Tea Party of the Left suddenly acting the same way. The small group screaming at Warren was fucking mind boggling.

Sanders got so much power in terms of writing the party platform its insanity. As somebody who voted for Sanders here in Illinois, I can still say the race wasn't anywhere near as close as 2008 between Obama and Clinton. And Clinton didn't get even half of the shit Sanders got.

Spoiled-ass rich kids who haven't had to want for anything in their life wanting to "burn it all down" because they didn't get 100% of what they wanted the immediate first time they voted. This is so incredibly tied into the special snowflake culture of the generation I'm unfortunately considered part of.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-07-27 at 07:15 AM.

Bill O’Reilly's response to Michelle Obama's speech

I...what does that have to do with anything I wrote?
    It means your boy sold his soul for nothing. His platform isnt going anywhere because trump is going to be president. Bernie sold out for 30 pieces of silver.