Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    More than you obviously, e.g. that there wasn't just one case - which shows a pattern that is too familiar.

However, some other cases have reached the statue of limitations - since he has fled justice.

This indicates that Assange is too self-centered and likely has fallen into the trap of considering himself above justice - and while trying to accuse others. That is a dangerous combination - and failure to see that shows that many don't care about justice for all; especially not for the weak.

Others have left WikiLeaks because of this.

looks like some one have seen a documentary of WikiLeaks and Assange. the people who made that documentary clearly had it in for Assange and wanted him to look bad. you can do that to anyone if you want to...it isn`t difficult. anyways...Assange consider himself above justice?????? what justice? he perform the same service as newspapers..infact, didn`t he cooperate with new York times on the release that revealed all US torture, corruption and war crimes? new your times backed off because they were afraid it could hurt their image in a time of patriotism that rivaled Germany in the 30`s. had they been involved to the end.. few would have focused on WikiLeaks, but on the purps instead one would hope. maybe a little naïve here though. point is.. media and politicians obviously have it in for Assange although he is just the messenger like any other media source. Assange and WikiLeaks haven`t broken any rules....the people who gave them the info may, or may not have done so. but that is ultimately not assanges fault is it? its obvious the moral and justice system in the US are broken to the core at this point

Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    Well, if he steps out of the embassy he's deported to Guantanamo for some water-related entertainment.
    A clear lie - and figment of his imagination.
    Remember that he prior to seeking refugee at the embassy was free to walk around in London - and was about to be sent to Sweden; not Guantanamo.

Having liars heading truth-seeking organizations isn't a good idea; that's why there hasn't really been any interesting stuff after Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadsop View Post
    Not sure why it being or not being a Russian hacker makes any difference.

They committed these acts against a member of their own party. It doesn't matter if the information was discovered via a Russian hacker or Optimus Prime - if it happened, it happened.

The Russian angle is thrown in by the Dems to distract the media from the real truth.
    It's pretty obvious that (if the russians did it), it werent because they are the holy grail when it comes to the truth, nor are they fans of Bernie, it might push Trump closer to the presidency and it's clear to see why they'd be more interested in that.

Nothing illegal was done here, had this been in Russia, noone would have given a fuck tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by wooters View Post
    looks like some one have seen a documentary of WikiLeaks and Assange. the people who made that documentary clearly had it in for Assange and wanted him to look bad. you can do that to anyone if you want to...it isn`t difficult. anyways...Assange consider himself above justice?????? what justice?
    The law - which is handled by an independent judiciary. That is sort of the definition of justice.
    he perform the same service as newspapers..infact,
    No, he did it once - and after that it has just been computer hacks revealing nothing interesting.

Notice that FBI is investigating who hacked DNC, and no-one is investigating any wrong-doing revealed by the mails.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    It's not evidence.

I don't know if you're right or wrong about it being a Russian hacker. I simply said that claiming responsibility doesn't mean anything, and that you have provided no evidence to back up your claim, the onus being on you to do so. Not sure why you have to resort to personal insults though.

Again, not evidence, and again with the personal insults.

Seeing as though you're incapable of discussing this further without personal insults, and seeing as though you don't understand what evidence is and how you have none if it, and seeing as though you don't understand what I'm trying to say here, I'd say this exchange is at an end. Well, this, and any other, since I'm ignoring you now.
    The hilarity of all of this is that my original point was that the Russian hacker had CLAIMED responsibility.

It was this point which you took issue with... funny how now you have come complete circle and are now totally agreeing with my first statement

I am happy to work with the current overall consensus that it was a Russian hacker...

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Nothing illegal was done here, had this been in Russia, noone would have given a fuck tbh.
    You mean in the mail themselves? That is correct.

However, hacking the mails. That is illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    The hilarity of all of this is that my original point was that the Russian hacker had CLAIMED responsibility.

It was this point which you took issue with... funny how now you have come complete circle and are now totally agreeing with my first statement

I am happy to work with the current overall consensus that it was a Russian hacker...
    The hilarity of it all is that's not proof of anything.

You don't know law very well....

You mean in the mail themselves? That is correct.

However, hacking the mails. That is illegal.
    Yes, I do mean the mails, apparently it's ok to break the law to reveal trivial (and pretty obvious) information.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    I dont think Killary Killton is a guy, also i dont think Wikileaks want her to be the next POTUS.

Not sure if troll or just plain stupid.

That post was about Trump since Wikileaks seem to "weaken" Clinton and therefore Trump has better chances at winning.
    And it is Trump who openly supported the use of torture and warcrimes, i.e. http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/28/po...nton-response/.

the Swedish police want to question him because the woman filed a complaint haha.. not everything is a setup and a conspiracy. and Scandinavians doesn`t deport people to the us willynilly like the uk does
    From what I've heard, Sweden is a close ally to the US (not as close as UK, but still close) and will definitely do that if they get the chance.

Anyway. People like Assange, Snowden, Manning and others are incredibly important sources of facts. Which is exactly why some governments are trying to hunt them, discredit them, and destroy their lives. It doesn't matter what you think of them personally. They have revealed massive wrongdoing that would have NEVER become known otherwise. So it's really important what they are doing (or have done in the past). Unless you want continue to live in the dream world made up by the global elites.

10+ Year Old Account

Id like to CLAIM it was me who did it. Therefore, everyone in this thread will know it was a DANISH HACKER who did it, because your logic says so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The hilarity of it all is that's not proof of anything.

You don't know law very well....
    I never ever said that it was 100% definitely a Russian Hacker *facedesk*

I said that a Russian hacker had claimed responsibility.

I also said that the consensus from everyone involved that it was a Russian hacker. Therefore im happy to go along with the consensus at this stage that it was a Russian hacker. All evidence points to this and therefore its the most likely hacker.

Deleted
    For the rape thing that keeps getting thrown around here's some fun things to read

https://justice4assange.com/UN-Worki...Arbitrary.html
    https://wikileaks.org/Sweden-Tells-the-UN-that.html

There's also the fact that Asange was open to answering to the rape things but remotely. I think mentioned briefly in the second link - "While Sweden refuses to use any of the standard legal mechanisms available to question Mr Assange over allegations". If i remember correctly the same "remote questioning" was used 24? times since Asange started being in his "house" more than the classic WoW player is.

Also, you can't really pick what you get and can release. If you keep getting shit about the US you keep releasing shit about the US but to say that it's only US you'd have to be using horse blinders. From the homepage you can see things related to the EU, Turkey, etc. Here's a full list of them
    https://wikileaks.org/-Leaks-.html

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    then leak it.
    Wasn't it said they had the DNC emails for over a month now and that they purposefully waited until right before the convention to leak it for maximum affect on the election?

The fact that Wikileaks has decided to get into politics is a joke.

At this point I'd wager that even if someone committed a crime and hacked the RNC and passed him the info, it'd never see the light of day.

The law - which is handled by an independent judiciary. That is sort of the definition of justice.
    lo what law..? Assange is not an American forogil..he isn`t based there either...and he have not signed any deals whatsoever like snowden and Bradley did = he is 100% innocent and that is a fact. the US want him for political reasons unless they think us laws have global reach...which they ofc have not

No, he did it once - and after that it has just been computer hacks revealing nothing interesting.

Notice that FBI is investigating who hacked DNC, and no-one is investigating any wrong-doing revealed by the mails.
    WikiLeaks provide info that is of public interest. papers do that as well = they are the same broadly speaking

7+ Year Old Account

Yeah, actually that was exactly what you were trying to convince us of and thus the argument started.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    The only way Assange's personal life matters is if you have reason to believe even a remote part of this leak was fabricated.
    Wrong. One possibility is that:
    Russia wants Trump elected as president - in order to get a president in their pocket; and possible to exert influence on the Baltics.
    As part of that Russia hacks DNC mail - and reveals it to smear Hillary.
    Russia don't want to reveal the mails themselves ("Russia hacked DNC - here are the mails" would cause problems) - and no serious reporter is assumedly interested.
    Thus the mails are given to Assange - with a proven record of lack of judgement (as evidenced by his personal life), supporting Russia (see the Panama papers above), and who is always desperate for attention (see "major things are coming in the future").

Is that true? I don't know. But I see that Assange's personal life ties together with the rest of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wanna see some leaks from the Trump campaign too, I imagine there's some entertaining stuff in there.

Quote Originally Posted by TaurenNinja View Post
    From what I've heard, Sweden is a close ally to the US (not as close as UK, but still close) and will definitely do that if they get the chance.

Anyway. People like Assange, Snowden, Manning and others are incredibly important sources of facts. Which is exactly why some governments are trying to hunt them, discredit them, and destroy their lives. It doesn't matter what you think of them personally. They have revealed massive wrongdoing that would have NEVER become known otherwise. So it's really important what they are doing (or have done in the past). Unless you want continue to live in the dream world made up by the global elites.

Sweden is neutral to the US and nato(although that may change in the near future though). they are not an ally. they doesn`t comply to us wishes either. piratebay is a good example. they didn`t go after piratebay before they were acknowledged to break Swedish law. although the US pushed hard for years. this said..its ofc possible they would have handed him over..and Assange wasn`t ready to take that risk.

Its funny though, w.europe and especially the US talks about free speech and democracy right up until it can hurt ourselves. our democracy in real life is paper thin and a joke. our transparency and democracy are currently guarded by the Ecuadorian embassy in london
    Last edited by wooters; 2016-07-27 at 01:30 PM.

I said that a Russian hacker had claimed responsibility.
    Yeah, well there's a Dane that's claiming responsibility above you...
    So continue to /facedesk because after you do that enough, I'm sure that will come across as "evidence" as well.
    OMG IT WAS A DANE ALL ALONG! *shakes fist at zmp*

All evidence points to this and therefore its the most likely hacker.
    WHAT EVIDENCE?
    WTF are you like 12 years old? "Evidence" is a legal term...do you need it defined? It goes hand-in-hand with "proof." And you haven't cited any beyond shitty "claims" which in this case equate to "hearsay" which is inadmissible in a court of law.