Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enitzu View Post
    Considering all the things they broke with the pre patch, they probably need more time to fix it. Hell phasing is so broken you can't even do Kazz without resorting to lots of tricks.
    I've seen a couple people carry on about how much the pre-patch broke the game yet next to phasing I haven't encountered a single issue worth mentioning. I think the worst and only other issue I have encountered was the talent tab saying you had a PVP talent to choose. Even the hotfixes have all looked like minor bug fixes and nothing major. What has this patch actually broken so bad besides phasing?
    When in doubt. Derp it out.

When i did broken shore on alliance i killed the last boss. Shit transpired with a certain evul warlock and then i came back to stormwind. Then i was headed to the keep to deliver a letter for a certain someone and while doing that a DH came in to the keep and said that there where demons present. We foguht the demons and lived happily ever after.... for a few min.

When you do the DH start zone you do all the stuff and then you end up going to the SW keep and now you are the DH that came to the keep and told them about the demons there.

Am i right to assume that Broken shore and DH will be released on the same day and that maybe the invasions start 1 week before that ?
    Do we go to the broken shore to stop the invasion or does the invasion start because we went to the broken shore ?

Deleted
    Meanwhile, listen to this to get ready;

Deleted
    Why can't people wait for invasions? It's really not much to do and won't keep you busy for long...

Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    Why can't people wait for invasions? It's really not much to do and won't keep you busy for long...
    One-time xmogs, pets, and achievements. That, obviously, get some people (myself included) antsy for it, regardless of how long it lasts.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Also, we've had 0 content for about a year now.

No content for over a year? My sub isn't even turned on yet, and I think at this point I've spent far more time away than in game.

7+ Year Old Account
    because we had absolutely no new content for over a year now, every single bit of content is welcome.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Considering that the Broken Shore/Demon Hunters is a separate thing from the Demon Invasion, it would seem downright strange to wait that late into August to release the Invasion bits as they'd have to release everything at the same time.
    The only reason the demon hunters are freed is to help fight the demons. So until the demons attack in such a destructive way we need assistance there is no reason to cut them loose.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mg0 View Post
    aug 16 ulduar and kz quests
    KZ quests LOL? HAHA And Ulduar?

Quote Originally Posted by Enitzu View Post
    Considering all the things they broke with the pre patch, they probably need more time to fix it. Hell phasing is so broken you can't even do Kazz without resorting to lots of tricks.
    Best part about the phasing issues is how they are handling threads on it. They are closed as fast as they are opened and so far Blizzard is pretty much ignoring the issue.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by EVGAFAVOR View Post
    Yes? What's funny about it?

Deleted
    The invasion will start on a random day for sure. everything is patched already, it would at best need a realm restart to make it happen. My guess would be somewhere next week.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EVGAFAVOR View Post
    What exactly is LOL and HAHA about it? There's quests to go to Karazhan to find a book written by Alodi and a quest in Ulduar to talk to Algalon to figure out what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyInc View Post
    The invasion will start on a random day for sure. everything is patched already, it would at best need a realm restart to make it happen. My guess would be somewhere next week.
    Why would it be next week when they explicitly said mid-August?

They never said mid-August, what they said was 2-3 weeks after pre-patch with August 17th being the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguewall View Post
    They never said mid-August, what they said was 2-3 weeks after pre-patch with August 17th being the latest.
    No they didnt. They said second/third week of august.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that you guys thinking that invasions start Aug. 17 are confusing the random invasions around Azeroth to the Brokenshore/DH scenario. Invasions should start next week or the week after at the latest.
    Yeah, I see this a lot.

All we know is something is going to start on the 2nd of august. Thats most likely guaranteed.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-07-27 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Why would it be next week when they explicitly said mid-August?
    They said at the latest mid aug. They also said the invasion would be put out in tiers week by week. So why cram what they plan for a minimum of 3 weeks into the last 2 of the expac? Would be a pretty dumb move

To the people that stated, "why on a Thursday" Comics, the Harbinger video, announcement of Prepatch date(which we all known) was on a Thursday or Friday. It would be stupid on Blizzard's part for demon invasions to last 2 weeks only.