Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    http://www.reparations.me/

Very interesting.

Im wondering if some of the black business owners on there might be helped by alerting people on yelp that they are actually audacious enough to believe in this.
    Just an opinion - but site looks like a scam waiting to be revealed. Like financial scam. Probably run by the KKK - because the irony would be so delicious.

This is retarded. The Japanese held my Dad's people in slavery during Korea's colonial period, and you don't see them out demanding Japanese guilt and reparations. Koreans are too damn busy making money.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    I'm okay with reparations and white guilt as long as the people paying it have owned slaves.
    You'll find them over 150 years back in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Asians should too.

Did you? I'm pretty sure it's exactly what's advertised in the OP. Unless I'm fucking missing something.
    It's just interesting to me that people will take the OP as absolute truth without investigating it for themselves.

I did check it out...and while the OP is not actually lying...he is somewhat oversimplifying the concept.

wow, just wow.

whats next, a site where white people said the word nigger singing along to black music, must donate 10$ for every time they said nigger? you know because you're white, and evil.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I find it interesting that there are people that are donating dollars to it based on how many troll posts are made... If people are actually fronting the capital, then they've likely raked in a good amount of money from essentially trolling trolls. Touche.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I find it interesting that there are people that are donating dollars to it based on how many troll posts are made... If people are actually fronting the capital, then they've likely raked in a good amount of money from essentially trolling trolls. Touche.
    anyway they make money is from gullable self hating idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    This is racist.
    White people cannot be the victims of racism but I bet it is probably a scam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    anyway they make money is from gullable self hating idiots.
    Well, this money would be from people angry enough to retaliate. Not from people the people donating for reparations, but for people donating to counter trolls. Or so it says when you navigate the site.

They're making money from both parties, in other words. Like I said, if they're actually getting the capital, then they're making a lot of money from something very simple.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    What about white indentured servants?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    You'll be hard pressed to find people who agree with that statement.

The most racist people are the ones who literally cannot stop talking about it.

This does not help any for race relations. All it does it push white people (majority) away from unity. Can't we all go back to the idea of color blindness?? That what I was raised to believe (I am 24) and I feel like it is the best way to view others for our country.
    Last edited by Saiona; 2016-07-28 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Yes they absolutely can. You are just saying that to trigger people into getting themselves banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    We've never had color blindness, just "color blindness."
    Yeah that was my bad on spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Well, this money would be from people angry enough to retaliate. Not from people the people donating for reparations, but for people donating to counter trolls. Or so it says when you navigate the site.

They're making money from both parties, in other words. Like I said, if they're actually getting the capital, then they're making a lot of money from something very simple.
    no trolling isnt making them money, i can troll mmo-c and get banned they make no money from that.

gullable idiots donating is just what gullable idiots do, they'd donate in one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    My thoughts precisely. Let the people who have done wrong make reparations to those who have been wronged. The rest of us are on equal footing.
    This gets even trickier when you consider that many African Americans have some white slave owner in their ancestry, whether it was consensual or not. If we are assigning blame just based on past deeds, then we don't get to pick and choose which ancestor we recognize and which we don't.

I pity those that think they deserve this. I pity even more those that give in to it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not many if any people alive today are responsible for slavery...stop, its old and worn out. Ever heard that phrase, let it go and move on...white people arent keeping slavery alive, blacks are. This is a perfect example. We help them enough.

All your doing is advertising for them. MMO-C should remove this topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    You'll be hard pressed to find people who agree with that statement.
    About half of the forum goers on this site agree with this statement.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Are there donations through Paypal? It might be possible to donate them a penny and force them to pay the $0.50 fees.