Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So the 98% some that aren't commiting crimes ship them back? Soundss stupid.
    These people say the same about the children/grandchildren of immigrants. Like this country isn't where they came from :P
    Racism make people so fucking stupid.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    We do stand our ground, what are you talking about? But if some asshole blows himself up, there is no reason for me to get a shotgun, walk down to the nearest kebab shop and force the chef to leave my country.
    Honestly, I think human history is making other plans beyond the Europe that existed for 1500 years or so. My "make everybody happy" refugee policy proposal for the US is ethnic European refugees fleeing persecution in their native countries. Tell the last one out to kick off the lights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So the 98% some that aren't commiting crimes ship them back? Soundss stupid.
    Most of them are pretending to serve Deus. So if you believe in the Creator, you believe in his pure manifestation, The Creation and YOU RESPECT IT.

So if Life, Creation is about diversity ( not like your xenophobic anthropocentism killing 99.9 % of the Original Creation ) why do those believers are not in their lands, where their roots are ?

Would it be normal for a penguin to be in the sahara ? Would it be normal for a giraffe to be in antarctica.

Those peupel are Heretics, they serve the Deceiver economical system and they shit on Deus.

But anyway , you think that Exodus, war, human traffic, organs, pedophilia, prostitution, and everything along with that, is normal... because how would you justify their presence here without their land ravaged with war.

Yeah, that's what you have to love in the very beginning to justify such a " don't ship them back ": " We've done everything for them, to be there " .

Your argument, sounds stupid, a LOT MORE, to infinity and beyond /10

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Most of them are pretending to serve Deus. So if you believe in the Creator, you believe in his pure manifestation, The Creation and YOU RESPECT IT.

So if Life, Creation is about diversity ( not like your xenophobic anthropocentism killing 99.9 % of the Original Creation ) why do those believers are not in their lands, where their roots are ?

Would it be normal for a penguin to be in the sahara ? Would it be normal for a giraffe to be in antarctica.

Those peupel are Heretics, they serve the Deceiver economical system and they shit on Deus.

But anyway , you think that Exodus, war, human traffic, organs, pedophilia, prostitution, and everything along with that, is normal... because how would you justify their presence here without their land ravaged with war.

Yeah, that's what you have to love in the very beginning to justify such a " don't ship them back ": " We've done everything for them, to be there " .

Your argument, sounds stupid, a LOT MORE, to infinity and beyond /10
    WTF did I just read? I don't even know what is going on in this thread. /slowly backs out of the room

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2...year-old-woman

Time to take a stand against 12-yo boys!
    Mother pus bucket!

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2...year-old-woman

Time to take a stand against 12-yo boys!
    Shitty parents, times like that when you use the belt so they never even think about doing shit like that again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    At least during the Third Reich as a German you didn't have to worry about your Grandmother being raped while she was laying flowers for your Grandfather.
    That was when you were in Poland raping.

She shouldn't have been dressed so provocatively imo /rawr

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    'Isolated incident'

'he wasn't even religious, he drank and ate pork'

'German men rape too'

Which one is it this time libs?
    "He was mentally ill" seems to be trending right now. Anything but personal accountability, because only white people should have that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh just super.

After a while I think you Europeans will get sick of this sort of act.

Maybe not though. Idk.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Deleted
    He did probably prepare some multiculti food for her with canned pineapple instead of fresh herbs before raping her so its all good.

Was this another 14 year old going on 31?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I hate refugees. I hate the thought of bringing refugees into my peaceful neighborhood, I hate the people who think bringing refugees into our neighborhoods is a good idea, I hate the politicians that are floding our country with refugees. Fuck you refugees, we dont want you or your fucking 3rd world mentality, go home you worthless pieces of shit.
    I remember a time when you didn't try so hard. It was a better time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Nothing that comes out of your mouth is taken seriously at this point.
    Its a truly worrying state of affairs that *anything* posted in the offtopic forums is taken seriously; I mean come on; 50% of the posts are just practice bait
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Was this another 14 year old going on 31?
    He is 40.
    /10char

Are you saying that if a personis born into X, he represents X for his entire existence?
    Btw, we had a drunk native rape and kill a 98 woman in her home a few years back. Fuck christians/atheists' backwards, barbaric ways, throw all of them the fuck out of the country etc. Fair?
    Indeed. Sadly, people really are dumb enough to have that sort of reasoning.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-07-28 at 04:04 PM.

This is just an isolated incident /sarcasm

Deleted
    Are you saying that if a personis born into X, he represents X for his entire existence?
    Btw, we had a drunk native rape and kill a 98 woman in her home a few years back. Fuck christians/atheists' backwards, barbaric ways, throw all of them the fuck out of the country etc. Fair?
    The question is, why to deliberately import more crazies from abroad if you already have your hands full with the existing ones?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Indeed. Sadly, people really are dumb enough to have that sort of reasoning.
    Read above.

Sadly, some people really are too dumb to be even capable of basic reasoning.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2016-07-28 at 03:49 PM.

Deleted
    Can't actually believe people talk about my hometown on mmo-c.

Well, I'm not sure whats going on here anymore. We are a little town..

A good friend of mine works with refugees and he also got threatened by a refugee with a knive just because he had to take him to do police after he raped a mentally ill girl at the lake.. damn even though we arent a big town here shit is getting sick as fuck. Especially with that pokemon go hype I'm a bit afraid that sonething more is going to happen because very much people (kids) play it here

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    The question is, why to deliberately import more crazies from abroad if you already have your hands full with the existing ones?

- - - Updated - - -

Read above.

Sadly, some people really are too dumb to be even capable of basic reasoning.
    ... You're just confirming what I said and the post I responded to. Your way of reasoning truly is basic, not something I'd aspire to sink down to.

Deleted
    *sniff* *sniff* What's that stench? Oh, it's the smell of extreme intellectual dishonesty, narcissism, elitism and arrogance coming from... ah! Found it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... You're just confirming what I said and the post I responded to. Your way of reasoning truly is basic, not something I'd aspire to sink down to.
    In other words, you just confirmed what I said...

Over the years I've noticed how certain kind of people loathe "common sense" because it's always at odds with their ideology and everything their ridiculously inflated ego is constructed on.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2016-07-28 at 04:02 PM.