10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    -Snip-
    General apathy is kinda the only emotion I do.. I have a very hard time feeling and understand other ones.
    People confuse me. Having to communicate in general is stressful, be it via chats, forums, VOIP, or in person. Chats/Forums are easier, for the reason I mentioned in my post.

And what do you mean ASD? Autism? I've been diagnosed with Aspergers, and it certainly isn't a mild case either

Quote Originally Posted by Mjanaprik View Post
    Not sure if you mean a good surprise or a bad surprise that nobody here PM'd you, but you did say you were leaving the internet (at least this website) for a while, and since this is the only medium that I know off to get to you, I suppose some assumed that PM'ing would've fallen on deaf ears (You got pinged via quotes which should give you an notification either way)

Anyhow, I hope things get better and you get more cheerful.
    I doubt people want you gone, most care at least a little (Except for maybe 2 or 3 in this thread that come to mind)

This and This just shows how big of a deal you are in this thread, Without your presence that thread would be close to that of a wasteland except for 3 hours every Wednesday and Thursday.
    Was a good surprise.
    PM's send an email, quotes do not.

I'm gonna be entirely honest: I post here because it's mildly better than doing nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Please don't do anything rash man, we appreciate having you here despite the banter that's common in the thread at times.
    Not exactly rash, just stating the obvious..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    besides keep your chin up or the world will pass you by!
    Aren't you supposed to keep your chin tucked in in boxing? Keeping it up might get you knocked out!

I'm sorry you're feeling bad, Mehman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    I'm sorry you're feeling bad, Mehman
    Yeah well, you're Swedish

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    So, over the past couple of days I did a lot of thinking..
    The biggest conclusion I came to was that I just simply don't care. About anything. There's my BF, but he found someone else some time ago. Aside from him there were a couple of people who I thought I cared about, but cutting them off for 2-3 days, the biggest thing I felt was annoyance at all the PM's and stuff they sent me (No one from this thread did that though, which was a nice surprise).

I don't care about being alive. There's not much fun in it, and as I told my now-ex, I'll likely end up killing myself before age 30, especially now as he was the only person I even remotely cared about and was the only one close to me having a chance of a normal life.

I don't understand people. Apparently telling people that I don't like them means the same as disliking them (Despite the 2 being vastly different, and this is also why 90% of the ponythread dislikes me btw.. Apparently). Not to mention that basically anything that's not explicitly said is very likely to go over my head (Body language, tone, all that stuff), I am constantly stressed out whenever I do have to deal with people irl, which makes me appear to be even more of an ass than I am, and makes me hate people even more (Though it does mean chatting is comparatively easy, since I only have to deal with what's being written).

Not to mention that I'm terrible with words. I managed to construct a much better-sounding version of this in my head, but I just couldn't get it down on paper.
    Sod the pony thread, they are the most intolerant bunch of hypocrites that turn on any one they do not click with, friendship is magic my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Yeah well, you're Swedish
    And yet I care <3

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet I care <3
    Or maybe you don't. I don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Sod the pony thread, they are the most intolerant bunch of hypocrites that turn on any one they do not click with, friendship is magic my arse.
    But sadly they make up 90% of my ex's friends, he'd rather spend time with them than me. Which I don't personally understand, but eh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I hope that you'll be able to clear your mind and eventually get better.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now a days I transitioned into a sort of depressive optimism of "well, everything may suck - but at least I do my best! And if that fails, buy pizza!". I never stop trying no matter how much life beats me down. Sometimes I stop to think that "maybe some people aren't meant to be happy, and that's maybe okay". Like, some of us must draw the short straw, right?
    May not be the time but this is gold. PURE GOLD.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Everything Nice I'm really glad to hear you're in a place where you appreciate life even if it isn't being nice to you and can find good and beautiful things in it to make it worth it <3
    @Mehman, we love you, I'm not sure what else to say, Hanna probably gave the best insight into that kind of situation and can relate to it much better than I can, but that doesn't mean we don't love you and want you to not be miserable. Happy even, I daresay. How could we not care about you, silly thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    May not be the time but this is gold. PURE GOLD.
    I agree, it's a good quote.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Mehman may be an ass but he's like my family.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Mehman may be an ass but he's like my family.
    That's a bit of lol there...if I wasnt in the loo taking a small break, I'd say something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    That's a bit of lol there...if I wasnt in the loo taking a small break, I'd say something else.
    We're all a family

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Asperger's doesnt exist in the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) as of DSM-5. All those disorders were reclassified as a spectrum disorder, so Asperger's is now one of many previously separated disorders that are now simply classified as ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder).
    Wouldn't the acronym for Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders be DSMMD? Then again, I suppose that isn't as good as a TLA

10+ Year Old Account
    We're all a family
    But, incest. We've all slept with each other in the games...
    OH GOD, THE HORROR!

10+ Year Old Account
    OH GOD, THE HORROR!
    as a Targaryen, that should be fine with you

OH GOD, THE HORROR!
    What's a little fun between family, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    What's a little fun between family, eh?
    It's all fun and sexy until they up and rape you with cactuses and stab you with tree branches...or decide to eat you for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    It's all fun and sexy until they up and rape you with cactuses and stab you with tree branches...or decide to eat you for dinner.
    Sounds like you're talking from experience there

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you're talking from experience there
    I potatoe'd myself last game...what the fuck is that event from?