Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Its almost like when you act like a spoiled cunt you get your privileges taken away.

Good. I hope all those delegates are removed from the party entirely and they pick new ones.

Be butthurt, but being an asshole the entirety conference is deserving of removal.
    Ironically here I have been complaining about them all week and look what 538 just dropped: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...us-at-the-dnc/

A number of Sanders delegates who have trekked to this week’s festivities from across the country told POLITICO that they just can’t do it. A few even promised protests, cat calls, and unfurled banners to display their disdain for a candidate and a political party that they think rigged the primary process from the get-go.

“When you cheat and lie and steal to get something, is there anything you can say to make it right?” asked Jonathan Holt, a 53-year-old Sanders delegate and teacher’s aide from Lake County, California, who participated in Tuesday night’s convention walkout and expects additional disruptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    A number of Sanders delegates who have trekked to this week’s festivities from across the country told POLITICO that they just can’t do it. A few even promised protests, cat calls, and unfurled banners to display their disdain for a candidate and a political party that they think rigged the primary process from the get-go.

“When you cheat and lie and steal to get something, is there anything you can say to make it right?” asked Jonathan Holt, a 53-year-old Sanders delegate and teacher’s aide from Lake County, California, who participated in Tuesday night’s convention walkout and expects additional disruptions.
    Bolded is the key part. Again the California delegates are the ones basically all the noise and protests. Those "OMG the arena is empty" videos were from...you guess it...California!

Deleted
    This guy is channeling MLK and the Riverside Church Speech, in style anyway.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ugh so far I get the feeling this is about to be the "economy and direction of the country is great for everyone!" Vs. the racist who at is willing to tell 70% of the country for whom things don't seem to be going well that indeed things are shit. Someone somewhere needs to throw a populist Molotov or you see dog a huge section of the electorate to trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Im pretty sure the California delegation has been purged and all their credentials have been revoked (they have been the ones doing all the Heckling)
    I don't know about the credentials but I know quite a few people in California who voted for Bernie and they aren't too impressed with the people doing the heckling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    The white noise machines would take care of any noise being made. Apparently though Sanders delegates have been partially blocked from the event anyway, and replaced with paid for seat warmers.
    If they don't want to be a part of the party, they shouldn't really feel aggrieved at being asked to leave so people who are actually interested in taking a part can do so. Being loud and annoying is allowed, but there's going to be a response eventually... they don't owe the delegates anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Ok, so you agree they are being disrespectful.
    Nah. You think that, so I simply asked how they would've been respectful then. I don't think they were being disrespectful. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I don't know about the credentials but I know quite a few people in California who voted for Bernie and they aren't too impressed with the people doing the heckling.
    Honestly if it was me I would have revoked them night one especially after the "we trusted you Senator Warren" comments. To me any Liberal should go "yeah I dont want to associate with these guys"

15+ Year Old Account
    Preach Brotha!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Nah. You think that, so I simply asked how they would've been respectful then. I don't think they were being disrespectful. At all.

So this is respectful?

I am an unashamed atheist, but goddamn William Barber is getting me good right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    If they don't want to be a part of the party, they shouldn't really feel aggrieved at being asked to leave so people who are actually interested in taking a part can do so. Being loud and annoying is allowed, but there's going to be a response eventually... they don't owe the delegates anything.
    Yeah, I suppose so. Not that I even agree with them protesting the event. It's not going to do anything. They should've just stayed home, and they should stay home in November as well. That's the only thing that will have an effect, if there's enough of them. And, if there aren't, if Hillary wins, then she deserved to win.

As long as there's no co-opting of votes of people who don't want to vote for Hillary. As long as people vote for the person they want to vote, or don't vote if they don't want to vote, then the right person wins, and democracy wins.

So this is respectful?
    It's not disrespectful. It's just protesting. There's a middle ground; it's not an either-or -situation. It's not black and white.

So this is respectful?
    You're yelling at a brick wall. Apparently nothing those spoiled brats do is disrespectful. And removing them for making a public spectacle all 4 days because their candidate lost is somehow silencing their voice.

Despite, you know, THEIR CANDIDATE FUCKING LOST. A candidate I even voted for. They are an absolute embarrassment to everything Sanders stands for. A bunch of SJW assholes who have never wanted for a thing in their life, throwing a fit as usual because they didn't get 100% of what they wanted the first time they wanted it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow.

/10char
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I am an unashamed atheist, but goddamn William Barber is getting me good right now.
    I might have not turned agnostic if this is guy was my pastor.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    That reverend was inspiring!

And now.... Kareeeeeem! lol at the Michael Jordan joke

That Jordan joke was great.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    That reverend was inspiring!

And now.... Kareeeeeem! lol at the Michael Jordan joke
    Bill Russell is hilarious.

Interesting a comment from someone who posted to the 538 site about California acting like babies this week:

I'm a Californian who voted for Bernie, and frankly the behavior of the delegates I helped elect gives me some regret. Once the party platform was set, there was nothing to be gained by booing and chanting. All it's done is make people look at the Democratic Party the same way they did when the Tea Partiers started their intolerant far-right takeover of the Republican Party. Arguments about who's a "real progressive" aren't constructive, and threatening to vote Green Party is actively destructive, as anyone who lived through the 2000 election already knows. I appreciate all of the enthusiasm brought to the process by the Bernie crowd and hope they will continue to work towards his goals, but right now the choice is between Hillary and Trump and it's time to set idealism aside in favor of pragmatism. After the election, we can get on with figuring out what's nex