nvm, here it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Is Hillary doing this speech without a podium? I didn't see one when she came out.
    Annnd I just imagine someone majestically carting a podium out while freeman talks about it and no one says a goddamn word because god is talking about this podium.

Thanks, eshatological.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Welp, the freeze frame I saw she was on stage she looks pleased as punch, finally there after a lot of planning and crawling to this point. But this damn pinwheel. -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Is Hillary doing this speech without a podium? I didn't see one when she came out.
    They have a podium that sinks and rises out of the stage. It runs on the blood of christian children.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    They have a podium that sinks and rises out of the stage. It runs on the blood of christian children.
    As an avowed member of the Neo-Pagan community, this pleases me. :3 It really is the only way other than dumping bees on Nicholas Cage to please them.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Lmao ugh I needed a laugh.

That's the right thing to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kaine looks like someone's cant help but to always be happy father.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

7+ Year Old Account
    Jesus Christ I can't unsee it.

@Algy is right, MSNBC.

And yes, I am in time to hear her talk about Sanders.

Deleted
    Bernie's face tells everything you need to know about whether he's happy about all of this or not. He may have endorsed Hillary on paper, but not in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Kaine looks like someone's cant help but to always be happy father.
    Hey at least for the next four years if Hilary wins people can make terrible dad jokes about the man

Kaine waving like a goofball when his name was mentioned, he's kind of growing on me.

She heard Sanders was popular, but didn't realize it wasn't Col. Sanders?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobotripin View Post
    I guess sean maloney wasn't watching the news when hillary said "No I won't support gay marriage in new york" and continued to laugh. Also as someone from philly hate nutter for making our city a sanctuary city. HE SAID SHES CARED ABOUT GAY PEOPLE FOR 24 YEARS, IS HE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!
    Rewriting political history is as old as the republic itself.

THis entire DNC nicely omits the fact that until around 2012, when he needed them, Team Obama and Team Clinton deeply resented each other, and there was immense personal animosity between Bill Clinton and Barack Obama (short version: Clinton felt personally insulted that Obama insinuated his wife was a racist in the 2008 Democratic primary).

It also nicely omits the fact that while she was secretary of state, Hillary Clinton was barely listened to. In fact, the key reason the "Team of Rivals" broke up after the first term was that the Robert Gates/Hillary Clinton/David Petraeus/Leon Paneta/Tom Donolin faction lost the battle for the President's favor to the Susan Rice/Joe Biden/Ben Rhodes faction. The former worked all around DC. The latter worked down the hall of the West Win. Obama would tell the Gates-Clinton faction one thing, and then have Susan Rice or someone else whisper in his ear and he'd do a 180. Hillary Clinton's time as Secretary of State was not pleasant for her, and Robert Gates found his working relationship with Susan Rice - someone Obama deeply favors - to be toxic to the point he almost quit, twice, and told his staff not to inform her of anything.

The love in is a fiction. It's convienent political fiction. And certainly necessary. And Obama is legitimately returning the favor that Clinton did for him at the 2012 DNC and election. But make no mistake about it: the two pillars of the Democratic Party spent most of the past 8 years as brutal rivals and while they coooperated, they did not trust each other and they did not get along.

But now they've rewritten history, and Hillary was ALWAYS in Obama's corner and vice versa. In truth, Obama was the worst kind of boss to her as anyone could have, and Hillary and Bill (especially Bill) thought that Barack was a self important jackass for years.

TO quote Bill Clinton "I hate that man Obama more than any man I’ve ever met, more than any man who ever lived,” "

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Bernie's face tells everything you need to know about whether he's happy about all of this or not.
    Yea, he looks completely uncomfortable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tim Kaine the dad America needs and deserves!

But yeah Sanders looked uncomfortable. I'd expect that from any 2nd place finisher though.

Pushing the narrative that Trump hijacked the GOP and the real GOP isn't that.

I think it looks more like he was calculating. I'm sure that mentions of his support were part of his deal and he was very keen on how it played. He does good looking kind of like a grandpa but he's very calculating and very smart. He understands power and knows its necessary if you want to be able to evoke your will.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Yea, he looks completely uncomfortable.
    Sanders always looks uncomfortable.