Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    "Azeroth's last stand.... again"

10+ Year Old Account
    to play devils advocate. mists and wod. werent really the last stand. like cata

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    I'm kinda with OP on this one. The end of the world seems to be a revolving door or wannabe baddies that haven't got a clue on how to unite forces to take on a united enemy. Its kinda pathetic.

They should think back to the good Old Days of Warcraft: Frozen Throne and Starcraft's Heart of the Swarm and make the story not about a mindless crusade but a story about seeking revenge on a villain whose bad Karma will come home to roost in a big way. Those expansions were driven by a personal vendetta that is made clear and actually hold more grit to the story AND actually makes it to the END of the expansion. None of this "Surprise Archimonde" rehash bullshit.

Those stories were in RTS games, this is an MMORPG, so the stories will flow differently.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Those stories were in RTS games, this is an MMORPG, so the stories will flow differently.
    How, I ask again How? Grommash was supposed to be the the new Baddass on the block in WoD. He had the voice, the bravado, an Army of Diverse Shadow, Blood, Iron and Fire infused Orcish Leaders and Blizzard pissed all over it by Grommash being owned by Gul'Dan without a fight. Without a fight.

If WoD was a RTS where Grommash was the final boss it would be just as epic as seeing Mengsk blown to peices by Kerrigan .... Spoiler. My only hope is that one day they redeem this decision by having Grommash lead our Horde. Sure he killed thousands and planned to destroy us all but it's Kevin Michael Richardson's voice. Trust the KMR.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Didn't they say the same about the Iron Horde, or is my memory failing me?
    I don't think they did, but even if they did say that, so what?

Don't think they said it about Legion either.
    Alex's words were "The largest invasion ever" meaning it was even bigger than the War of the Ancients one.

Either way who cares if you are talking about the game itself?
    Obviously our character is going to beat all the bad guys.
    Does it even matter what they call it this time?

As long as the content is fun and paced well it could be fighting rabbits.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

There needs to be a "sleeper" like in EQ, that wakes up and roams the world wiping zones.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    And how are they supposed to do something else? Make something that beats us and we can never beat it? That doesn't work in a game unless it's to wipe it out and start a new game.
    Well we DID get beaten by the LK... but tirion pulled a deus ex.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Well we DID get beaten by the LK... but tirion pulled a deus ex.
    That still falls into their 'We beat it' mindset, as it's a royal 'we' of the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    There needs to be a "sleeper" like in EQ, that wakes up and roams the world wiping zones.
    That's quite literally Deathwing.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I wanna know if the Legion is the greatest threat why did they come back after getting their arses handed to them once?
    Twice actually but that is besides the point. Any damage the legion can do to Azeroth is a win. Demons we killed defending our planet will just regenerate but if we lost khadgar or something thrn they are gone forever. Legion fights a war of attrition. One that we can never win without going to the source