Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    People seemed to enjoy the length of SoO and HfC, so I'd wager at 6-6.5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

my bet is on 12 months

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    6 months ​* 2
    Not a hope in hell. You really think they have learnt their lesson after 7 years of "we don't want droughts"?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Not a hope in hell. You really think they have learnt their lesson after 7 years of "we don't want droughts"?
    You missed something (in fairness it became much more obvious when you quoted his post).

8 months for all 3 tiers. so next expansion will be, sept 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by adramelch View Post
    you missed something (in fairness it became much more obvious when you quoted his post).
    Stupid white font.

14 months. Shouldn't be a problem however if they follow the MoP patch-cycle. 14 months of SoO had a pretty damned good retention rate, much thanks to the previous patch content that came before 5.4 also keeping people busy.

I am fine with a 14 month long "drought" in that case. I've never been close to ever completing everything I've wanted to during these transition periods, not even now during WoD. But then I don't have the mentality of a fat kid eating a cake, unlike some.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    14 months, but addicted players whose life revolves around WoW will stay subbed. So why would Blizzard change something?
    "I'm sour that people enjoy something when I don't!!!!!!1"

Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-07-29 at 12:08 PM.

probably around 10 months.

Oh and on topic I think it'll be 16 months because they still won't have learnt the lesson they kept trying to preach about so much of "we don't like droughts and we don't want them".

No less than 12 months, given the track record of the past 8 years. Although for once I'd love to be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    For reference:
    Sunwell Plateau - 233 days and 6 bosses - 39 days per boss
    Quote from M'uru: "Your welcome. BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

10+ Year Old Account
    How long do you think the last tier of Legion will last?
    Long, very long... Or well, it'll feel long due to bitching and moaning. Right, I think about.. 7-13 months.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    17 months, and whith just 7.2. We hopped to launch expansions faster and releasse more patches but you know, reasons.

until they shut down the servers, legion my be the last xpac we get with only large content patches afterwards. if you look at the way theyre setting up classes and other things it makes sense

Deleted
    It will end the 16th of June 2018 at 3:45 am. The red and blue striped frogs of Farawaytown told me so!

Deleted
    14 month, just a guess.

How long do you think the last tier of Legion will last?
    One year, or if we're lucky, six months.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, six months seems to be the appropriate length of time for a tier, so I'm expecting three tiers and three to six months added to the last release.

Deleted
    Well. Less than a year is fair imo, but we still need enough time to enjoy leveling our alts.

Ideally would be 8 months for me, however I heavily doubt it will be less than 1 year. If it wasn't because I got into the alpha, I guess I would have taken a short break away from wow..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    18 months. And the last tier will come with Patch 7.2 about a year into Legion
    They've stated 3 raid tiers, so final raid will be in 7.3 or 7.4.

7.2 will be tier 2 plus flying.