Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniTitan1937 View Post
    Oh well that's just maintenance. I think they're deploying some fixes to the camera or something. I highly doubt DHs will drop tomorrow, or demon invasions for that matter.
    Agreed! Servers probably won't even be down for the full 2 hours.

I am hoping and predicting that the Burning Legion Invasion Event will start on the 2nd though!

"Some world of warcraft realms will be offline". It's not even all the realms, the chances are pretty much 0 that we're getting anything tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought they said August to no later than August seventeenth.

Really looking forward to playing a Demon Hunter, with it being a Blood Elf Male, and gonna enjoy Mardum, Vault of the Wardens.
    And of course the Broken Isles.
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2016-07-29 at 08:33 AM.
    For the Horde!

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    There's no way DH becomes available before the invasion starts.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's basically confirmed for 16th August. Optimistically you might get them on the 10th.

Oh man I can't wait for the invasion to start and try out demon hunter. So hyped

10+ Year Old Account
    im kinda hoping DH and Invasions come out at the same time... i don't want a million people all zerged into the DH starting zone, would be nice to split the community up.

If you look at the ingame events they have a nostalgia crawl through the bc wotlk and cata weekends then a pause on the week of the 9th for an apex is week. Kinds feel like that's going to be the launch for the Demon hunters and legion invasion then followed by the warlords weekend

Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    Don't worry about professions too much. You can craft and gather in the Broken Isles without penalty ie collect ten leaves to make one normal herb etc. And you can craft new gear from lvl 1. You just learn the spells, get the mats and craft. It was one of the first things I tested on Beta. Saves a ton of time and gold.
    im pretty sure they said in the professions QA that there are no leaves on broken isles, you gather full herbs and ores from lvl1

Deleted
    I think there is zero chance in playing DH tomorrow.
    DH will be released AFTER the Broken Shore, because chronologically they are not a part of this scenario.
    That means release will be Invasions -> Broken Shore/Option1: alongside DHs -> DHs/Option2: After Broken Shore -> all the Dalaran Stuff.

But maybe we get a concret time shedule within the Q&A

15+ Year Old Account
    My question is: why would they drop something like that during the weekend when all employees are off work, usually?
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    It won't be until after Cataclysm Timewalking, thats the whole reason why gave us 3 in a row to fill the gap until Invasions start.

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Yeah, the entire reason the Demon Hunters are allowed to be a part of the factions is proving their worth by preventing the ambush at Varian/Vol'jin's funerals by ousting the demons, releasing them before the broken shore is there to accommodate them would put them in an awkward spot storyline-wise.
    It doesn't make any more sense for the Illidari to contact the Alliance/Horde before we've freed them during the DH intro quests though.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    My question is: why would they drop something like that during the weekend when all employees are off work, usually?
    Because OP, obviously, wants to have something to do this weekend. Why, you too see no logic in his claims?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Is it the second to third week of August already?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    It won't be until after Cataclysm Timewalking, thats the whole reason why gave us 3 in a row to fill the gap until Invasions start.
    You sure? I don't get the impression that timewalking has had a great participance number, given how long time it takes before the queue pops.

Quote Originally Posted by Galithiel View Post
    As stated on the official website, DH are going to be released on the 2nd or 3rd week of August.
    "At the latest"
    So it could be sooner. Just wishful thinking. I don't expect them to be out before Aug. 16th.

Quote Originally Posted by Anamnesor View Post
    If anything, the earliest I expect it is next week soon after the Illidan Harbingers video.
    I'd say Illidan Harbinger video next week to get people nice and hyped for DHs and then DHs and Broken shore on August 9th/10th is a pretty safe bet.

Deleted
    I might be wrong but aren't Demon Hunters set free before or at the same time as Demon invasions. Considering they are sitting around the Illidari camps selling us items.
    Although they may not be playable or may not be tied to a faction yet.

Anyways I hope it would be tomorrow but I don't think so, it seems like it might be the fixes they stated would happen and the temporary removal of the Action Cam... I'll miss the Action Cam.
    Last edited by mmoc59a4f29b02; 2016-07-29 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Grammar.

Hopefully something happens soon..... Prepatch is boring as hell already.... with nothing to do...... particularly for those of us intending to swap to DH.

I've got a laundry list of things I could be doing to prepare my DH toon, or xmogs to farm from the invasion event.... and almost nothing to do in the meantime.