Page 1 of 3
LastLast

'Topple Danish government to drive through Muslim ban'

http://www.thelocal.dk/20160729/topp...ugh-muslim-ban

One of the Danish People’s Party’s most influential figures has called for it to topple the minority centre-right government of Lars Løkke Rasmussen in a bid to force through a temporary ban on Islamic immigration.

Søren Krarup, the priest regarded as the party’s chief ideologue, said he supported the call made on Thursday by the party’s deputy leader Søren Espersen for a total ban on immigration from Muslim countries for a period of 4-6 years, and believed that the best way to achieve this was to withdraw support from the government.

“In my opinion, the Danish People’s Party should topple the [Lars] Løkke [Rasmussen] government without reflection,” Krarup told Denmark’s Berlingske newspaper. “Løkke is a completely unqualified leader, who would rather cultivate a European supra-nationalism than to treat Denmark as a Christian country with our own historical context.”

Søren Espersen on Thursday proposed the ban in an opinion piece written for the Berlingske newspaper, only to have his proposal shot down by the ruling Liberal Party government, on the grounds that it was not willing to begin discriminating against immigrants on the basis of their religion.

Krarup argued that while the current government had moved to tighten immigration, its progress would be hobbled so long as it refused to recognise the particular threat posed by newcomers with Muslim backgrounds.

"It is obvious that it is Islam that is the threat. It is Muslim immigration that is the problem. That is why I would topple the [Lars] Løkke [Rasmussen] government and I would do it based on Søren Espersen's excellent message," Krarup said.

The DPP currently hold 37 out of 179 seats in Denmark’s parliament, more than the 34 held by the governing Liberal Party, giving it the power to break and form governments.

Krarup said he had been so disappointed by Rasmussen’s dealings with German Chancellor Angela Merkel that he now believed that the DPP should instead back a Social Democrat government.

“He’s a mouthpiece of Angela Merkel, who due to his complete ignorance and superficiality does not understand what a disaster Islamic immigration is to Europe, as if it continues, it will lead to Europe's destruction,” he said.

Søren Krarup, 78, was an MP for the DPP from 2001 until 2011, and is the author of 26 books advancing his culturally conservative views.

This is a good thing. We should go even farther and extend it to non-europeans.

10+ Year Old Account
    When did this become a news website?

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Create your own threads if you don't like what other people post.

This kid is just spamming news article after news article.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Makes a change from Adam's personal blog or "Yay Canada!" threads.

Considering that nationalism is supposedly a forbidden subject, that the mods let them post Canadian nationalist threads continuously just shows that it is okay when it is happens to be nationalism for a country they approve of.

10+ Year Old Account
    How many of these useless topics are you going to create today?

This OP likes to spam shit doesn't he.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Søren Krarup is an old, angry, racist priest, who'd support a theocracy at the blink of an eye. He, and the rest of his former party, are a bunch of lying bastards with no balls. This won't happen. Moving on.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

You know if countries were smart and so terrified of "Islamic Terrorism" then they would use more effective methods. Simply "banning" an ideology is not going to work. I mean if you tried to"ban all Catholics" it simply wouldn't work because of the fact that their god, their belief, lies within their heart. Religion is not something you wear on your sleeve.

If you really want to filter out Muslims from entering your country, you would exploit the religion and use the belief system against itself. So for example, if you are Muslim, but want to enter the country, that's fine... but you would have to publicly and audibly renounce your belief in Islam in front of a live audience.

This essentially uses the religion against itself, because even if in their heart they still believe, even faking that you are renouncing the religion is punishable by death in Islam.

Therefore, you would only have Muslisms coming into your country who are not religious, or have renounced their faith, leaving no way to go back.

Like I said. Exploit the disgusting beliefs. Use the wretched system against itself.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    If Denmark was to disappear completely, would anyone really notice? I guess the price of bacon would increase but other than that no great loss.
    Shows how much you know...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    I know Denmark is an irrelevance
    I rest my case...

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you trying to be Tennisace like famous? If you are, stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know Denmark is an irrelevance
    They have Lego as well as bacon.

Best of luck to the Danish people who want to preserve their country and culture against the so called "immigrant" onslaught. Pretty funny that are people are calling it racist to not just let anyone waltz into your country though.
    Working on my next ban.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    Best of luck to the Danish people who want to preserve their country and culture against the so called "immigrant" onslaught. Pretty funny that are people are calling it racist to not just let anyone waltz into your country though.
    Oh piss off with that xenophobic propaganda. There's no immigrant onslaught in Denmark whatsoever. The only issue here, is a bunch of weak, disgusting politcians who only care about fattening their own wallet whilst driving the country into the abyss.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Oh piss off with that xenophobic propaganda. There's no immigrant onslaught in Denmark whatsoever. The only issue here, is a bunch of weak, disgusting politcians who only care about fattening their own wallet whilst driving the country into the abyss.
    Inviting in worthless foreigners who don't give a shit about integrating into whatever country they drift into is in the interest of any European nation how exactly? Danes are putting their people before the interests of some foreigners, why does that bother you so much?
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    the danish people party is outspokenly racist. i remember them making a big deal out of france not deserving to call their football team french because it has black people on it, they are a fucking vile cesspool of a party filled with the worst people my country can offer.

''edit'' i mistook the danish people party for a more racist party called ''danskernes parti'' my bad.
    Last edited by ButterBeast; 2016-07-30 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    the danish people party is outspokenly racist. i remember them making a big deal out of france not deserving to call their football team french because it has black people on it, they are a fucking vile cesspool of a party filled with the worst people my country can offer.

It's true though, the french team doesn't exactly reflect anything close to the ethnic face of France. You could say they need to diversify it a little bit, but we all know diversity only means less white people. Why does such an obvious statement bother you so greatly?
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Søren Krarup is an old, angry, racist priest, who'd support a theocracy at the blink of an eye. He, and the rest of his former party, are a bunch of lying bastards with no balls. This won't happen. Moving on.
    Literally everything here is wrong. Both the good and the bad.

I think I prefer democracy over theocracy.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance