Thread: McDonalds

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

McDonalds

How's come McDonalds can serve breakfast 24 hours a day now but no matter what McDonalds you goto the milkshake machine never works in the morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    you can always go to Tim Hortons for an ice cap. almost the same

Deleted
    Because you live in America where excess is encouraged.

I just don't like the fact that the whole breakfast menu doesn't have the whole breakfast menu..

Its false advertising. and you can't get a burger in the morning.. fucking stupid ..

because they don't make breakfast sandwiches with the milkshake machine.

and they don't feel like they would make enough money in morning hours to justify starting the milkshake machine.

I can get Mc D's delivered pretty much any time I "need" it. Shakes...funny, never tried them via delivery.

I would imagine it is the same reason we had when I worked ...in fast food way back in the 90's.
    You need to rotate the shake machine ingredients every so many hours by cleaning out the machine and dumping the "old" shake "juice".
    It may not be worth it to sell ONE shake in the am to set up the machine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    I can get Mc D's delivered pretty much any time I "need" it. Shakes...funny, never tried them via delivery.

I would imagine it is the same reason we had when I worked ...in fast food way back in the 90's.
    You need to rotate the shake machine ingredients every so many hours by cleaning out the machine and dumping the "old" shake "juice".
    It may not be worth it to sell ONE shake in the am to set up the machine.
    you can get mcdonalds delivery??

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    That was my thought too. lol

What is this alchemy?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    you can always go to Tim Hortons for an ice cap. almost the same
    I've never heard of Tim Hortons, what is that?

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    I've never heard of Tim Hortons, what is that?
    its a coffee shop chain in Canada.

Deleted
    Milkshake machines overall, in McDonalds, have a high frequency of breaking down ; If i recall correctly, it's because it's a PiA to clean the innards of it, so it usually breaks down and requires repairs.

It's of course a very wanted product, but it's probably not very fesible to always have it working, cuz it breaks down often.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Yep, even in Warsaw (Poland) you can You don't have McD's delivery in London?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't they serve lunch all day? Is does the lunch microwave have to recharge or something?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

McDonalds delivery.. that needs to become a thing here. Hate they put the only one near me on the other side of a motorway so no walking to it. As for the milkshake thing, it kinda takes longer to prep the machine than it does to heat up a breakfast menu item.
    Last edited by Felnoire; 2016-07-30 at 03:12 PM.

I can't believe the sheer amount of people that eat McDonalds. Like as a Kid, I get it, happy meals, etc etc

But grown adults who consume that garbage?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felnoire View Post
    McDonalds delivery.. that needs to become a thing here. Hate they put the only one near me on the other side of a motorway so no walking to it.
    Im not sure any McDonalds food lasts a trip without becoming toxic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I can't believe the sheer amount of people that eat McDonalds. Like as a Kid, I get it, happy meals, etc etc

But grown adults who consume that garbage?
    This. I hate the fucking hype around it too. OMG MC DONALDS WAKE ME UP. Stfu. Its a bun, a slice of GM tomato, some ketchup, a piece of letuce and something that legally passes for meat. If its the best thing you ever ate you need to get your tastebuds checked.
    If you want a proper burger make one yourself.

Now KFC is a different story...
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2016-07-30 at 02:35 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Milkshakes are part of a complete breakfast now?

Mcdonalds is only acceptable if you are traveling and have absolutely no time to eat proper stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    Milkshakes are part of a complete breakfast now?
    In all fairness I went to my local Sonics this morning and had a chilie cheese dog and small fry for breakfast.

I am one of those people who is not a big breakfast food type person.

Food is food to me, so whether I am eating pancake at 8:00am or a hamburger I grilled I don't care. lol

Deleted
    Aaaaaaand we didn't even make it off the frontpage before people starting talking about making your own burgers.

God forbid people have different tastes.