Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Be quiet, first they need to fix the shoulder size on undead, specifically males. It is much more of an issue then your tiny weapon that still fits the size and model.
    Sadly, that's intentional. Undead were my favorite race, but looking at once with ridiculous sized shoulders and then undead almost non existing shoulders makes my undead rogue sad.

Other classes can do Broken Isles, while the DH do their starting zone. If a DH tries to do Broken Isles, it is told, No.

Quote Originally Posted by SherriMayim View Post
    Warglaives bind on Account? Like.. Illidan's glaives from BT?
    no.. the transmog warglaives from the demon invasions event

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Gutter...Game_Mechanics

Demonic won't live the 7.1 patch I bet.
    People on beta didn't even know about it I doubt it will get any real use.

That's too bad, it would be really cool to see wings out more on demon hunters. Especially flying with them, that'd be neat.

I expect broken shore scenario to happen in same week. As the story goes, we attack, we retreat, demons invade Azeroth and DHs arrive. That's why there is DH quest after broken shore scenario and DH npcs appears with invasion. I am wondering if "whisper" event will take place next week.

Skill Cap
    Demon Hunters are a simpler class so there won't be such a huge gap between the best and worst players.

legion class design goals confirmed by blizzard are to make the game as easy as it can possibly be LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    Skill Cap
    Demon Hunters are a simpler class so there won't be such a huge gap between the best and worst players.

legion class design goals confirmed by blizzard are to make the game as easy as it can possibly be LOL
    Easier to balance a class if a nerf or a buff effects every player of that class equally.

Deleted
    Animation Cancelling
    Animation Cancelling being the optimal way to play is not intended.
    The team is attempting to prevent animation cancelling from giving a DPS increase.

yet shadow priests have had to deal with this crap for years now with its sloppy rotation (including currently)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    Skill Cap

The guy said something like "unfortunately there always will be a skill gap". That tells a lot about their design philosophy. Im not saying its necessarily bad, in the game you depend on a lot of random guys to succeed in a lot of cases, it might not be terrible to have a high chance of the guy next to you being able to handle their 2-3 spell dps rotation and the one or two utility spell they have.

Quote Originally Posted by amplitudelol View Post
    The guy said something like "unfortunately there always will be a skill gap". That tells a lot about their design philosophy. Im not saying its necessarily bad, in the game you depend on a lot of random guys to succeed in a lot of cases, it might not be terrible to have a high chance of the guy next to you being able to handle their 2-3 spell dps rotation and the one or two utility spell they have.

unfortunately the game design is so bad right now that no one will play it for longer than a month after release

Deleted
    there is definitely a skill cap on Havoc with momentum spec which is currently the best DPS

you have to know where you will end up after proccing it and if that will be bad for you/raid. Proccing at the right time to maximise use. Maximising uptime. That requires knowing your class, knowing the surrounding area, and knowing boss mechanics before doing it.

that is a LOT more then is required for most classes to do good DPS on a boss. Most classes all you need to know is your spec rotation.

Well i think Anduin is looking a lot like his father now, even stole his name

Deleted
    Blizzard knows catering to total retards will make them more money. Well I know what class I will not play. Demon turdter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    Lore is key, and atleast 90% of the community agree that this was a good choice, you're he minority here. Don't try to change the lore because YOU want something.
    It's getting harder and harder to take Warcraft lore seriously with every passing expansion. The level of writing is ABYSMAL compared to what it was. Character development has been thrown out the window ages ago. I'm done with this universe when it comes to lore.

Although Panda DHs would look like shit, we could at least have human and troll DKs as extra races. Not to mention that BT is filled with Ilidari Satyrs. I sure as hell wouldn't mind them as a playable race.
    Last edited by mmoc935b66873b; 2016-08-01 at 08:11 AM.

I hope Havoc is competitive in PvP somehow. I'm not sure how though -- it's a concern of mine. Perhaps unfounded given my verylimited play with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by addlemanc View Post
    Cross faction chat? Is that a first?
    No, the undead used to be able to speak the common tongue. but it was removed due to spam and griefing.. Also right now pandaren can speak cross faction(only to each other)

"Demon Hunters can communicate cross-faction with Demonic."

So it's the right time to let Pandaren (Pandaren), Undead (Common), Blood Elves (Common), and Death Knights to talk each others cross faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Droodid View Post
    I think the only thing incorrect here is the level, you just had to have a level 58 at the time to create a DK since they started at 58.
    They were level 55 and 1 per server.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fck View Post
    Blizzard knows catering to total retards will make them more money. Well I know what class I will not play. Demon turdter.
    Too bad, you are missing out because it is pretty damn fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XargonWan View Post
    "Demon Hunters can communicate cross-faction with Demonic."

So it's the right time to let Pandaren (Pandaren), Undead (Common), Blood Elves (Common), and Death Knights to talk each others cross faction.
    Honestly it is time to combine the PvE aspects of the game with each faction considering we have free for all PvP why not free for all PvE?

15+ Year Old Account
    Where did today's demon Hunter Q&a go?