Uncommon BoEs from Salvage Yard

Right now I have like over 700 pcs of mail most maxed with 12 pcs of gear in each shipment, so were talking more like over 7000 pcs of BoE gear. I need some help, I can't manually post each one up on the AH, it's too time consuming.

I need someone who is savvy with the Auction House and what is my fastest route of getting the items from my mailbox to the AH. I take it I might need to invest in TSM? All I'm using right now is Auctionator.

If there is a written guide or a YouTube vid to handle this sea of gear, please, I beg for aid.

Also, is there a guide or a list of sought after items, I have no clue which items are higher in value. I was reading about pre-cata gear being highly valued but honestly I have no clue of the gear that entails.

Deleted
    sry, but... no. just no. u know, just dont.

Download the Undermine Journal add-on, my best suggestion. It's updated about twice a week with all the prices for each item on each realm.

Deleted
    sry, but:

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    P.S. It took me roughly 40 hours to learn and sort out an equivalent amount of greens.
    and no one talks cash.
    if cash would be priority, there r a lot of better time/gold ratios to farm... presumably even fishing.

Put up a few dozen duplicate items at half price on the AH and none of those sold. Now I just vendor everything that I can't use for transmog. There might be a handful of high value items among those but so be it.

Unlocking the appearances for me was just sending mail to a class that could unlock it. All cloth items and wands to my priest. All leather to my druid (has Enchanting). All mail to my shaman. All plate, shields, non-wand weapons and off-hands to my warrior. I made a gear set of current equipment on each character. I'd just hover over each item in the mail, only picking items that I could add to the transmog system. I then manually equipped each item, though I saw a macro to do that for you somewhere. Re-equipped the proper gear set and sold the now BoP gear to a vendor (or sometimes disenchanted it). Then I let an add-on open each mail to dump the remaining BoEs into my bags and then sell them to a vendor.

What I have been doing is using Legion Wardrobe to manually check each item to see if it has a still obtainable quest appearance.
    If it has, then that item should be something I attempt to sell.
    If it does not, as in either shares its appearance with a crafted item, or world drops only then I will learn it.
    Unless the potential value makes it worth selling.
    I judge that with value vs appearance for my own use.

Only one character of mine has extensively quested, therefore judging by whether I have simply learnt an appearance or not is going to be duplicating a lot unnecessarily.

That is unfortunately a slow and manual process, so isn't going to suit everyone.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-07-31 at 05:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

@Bmfstunner: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/salvage-yard-seller Try this addon, it'll auto vendor greens above/below certain ilvls and auction house thresholds. Combo it with TSM for a price source. Generally I just vendor everything beyond vanilla ilvls though. Region Market Price on Wrath greens might seem attractive for example, but they usually won't sell and the vendor price is too expensive to keep relisting them.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2016-07-31 at 12:12 PM.