What are some potential future raids for Legion?

Of course, we know there will be raids after the Emerald Nightmare and the Nighthold ... Though, what are some potential locations/themes for future raids?

Demons, then maybe old gods stuff near the end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    Of course, we know there will be raids after the Emerald Nightmare and the Nighthold ... Though, what are some potential locations/themes for future raids?
    Well, I do have a feeling that this "Tomb of Sargeras" isn't just artwork in the background of the pre-legion Broken Shore event. But I might be wrong.

Deleted
    Tomb of Sargeras seems very likely, but the biggest issue will be to not make it look like HFC all over again. Burning Legion aesthetics have the problem of being rather dull.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    My guess is that we'll get Tomb of Sargeras for second tier and Kiljaden's Palace for final raid. So we would have corrupted, elven, demon and eredar themes, pretty diverse, if you ask me.

Raids? You mean raid?

You're going to be in for a world of disappointment if you think that Legion is going to have more than 2 tiers.

But back on topic, some viable candidates for the final raid are :

Tomb of Sargeras

Lower Karazhan

Argus

7+ Year Old Account
    from datamining, the lore, and the stuff left behind, and with the removal of thaldranath

I am presuming after the nighthold raid,we apparently have a mega dungeon, so im thinking that may be kharazhan, were we learn about how to use the pillars of creation, we will have a naga raid, possibly with nzoth and queen azshara, and once the leftover naga has retreated the zandalari trolls of zandalar are no longer under attack from the naga, meaning they will become aggressive, and possibly attack us, so we will attack back, with a attack on argus, to kill a fully powered kiljaden with velen the shadow priest

but they have said "2 raid teirs planned"
    so it would be khara dungeon then
    then naga raid(and possibly also a zandalari raid at the same time, like you know 2 raids at once both smaller but equal strength)
    then attack on argus, and killing of kiljaden

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Raids? You mean raid?

You're going to be in for a world of disappointment if you think that Legion is going to have more than 2 tiers.

Tomb of Sargeras

Lower Karazhan

Argus
    somone is jaded, even after they allready said they have a "mega dungeon" that will be on the PTR on launch, and 2 raid teirs they have planned
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they will open Nighthold even this year to be honest and 7.1 will be on ptr shortly after launch already. So dungeon didn't happen after this, but it's some side story (Karazhan or finishing Sylvanas/Helya plot).

Deleted
    they said they will have 3 tiers and they also mentioned at blizzcon that they wanted 2 6/7 boss raids in a tier rather then a 13/14 boss raid
    So that means 4 6/7 boss raids after launch (6 raids total)
    They also said they want their raids to feel different
    I hope they can deliver but hopes are high after they confirmed 3 tiers

I would call an old god themed middle tier

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    somone is jaded, even after they allready said they have a "mega dungeon" that will be on the PTR on launch, and 2 raid teirs they have planned
    Right. And I'm sure the mega dungeon will be nice content while it lasts. Its still not a raid tier though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I don't think they will open Nighthold even this year to be honest and 7.1 will be on ptr shortly after launch already. So dungeon didn't happen after this, but it's some side story (Karazhan or finishing Sylvanas/Helya plot).
    they allready said nighthold wont be out till next year >_>

launches augest 30th,
    emerald nightmare will be september 20th
    and they said they wanted a bigger gap then what was between highmaul and blackrock, so it will most likley be out jan or feb
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Right. And I'm sure the mega dungeon will be nice content while it lasts. Its still not a raid tier though.
    it will last forever due to mythic+
    but yes, the more dungeons and raids the better

Karazhan has potential to see a comeback, or at least as a triple-set of Dungeons like they suggested.

Tomb of Sargeras I would almost guarantee, it's the ICC of the Broken Isles.

I would love to see us flying to Argus on the Exodar to kick Kil'jaeden's ass in this expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Karazhan has potential to see a comeback, or at least as a triple-set of Dungeons like they suggested.

Tomb of Sargeras I would almost guarantee, it's the ICC of the Broken Isles.

I would love to see us flying to Argus on the Exodar to kick Kil'jaeden's ass in this expansion.
    I would rather see 1 mega dungeon that has like 12 bosses and you can chose which path to take (only 1 required boss and 11 optional ones) then a couple of winged dungeons
    and its very likely going to be karazhan, lets hope they dont remove the tbc instance

Deleted
    N'Zoth final boss of the middle tier.

Stood in the Fire Lisa Frank Succubus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Raids? You mean raid?

Tomb of Sargeras

Lower Karazhan

Argus
    They already said WoW would be returning to a 3 raid tier system but hey they could be lying what do I know?

I've never heard about this "mega dungeon" though, please post something about that, sounds kind of vague. (FelPlague)

Argus & Tomb of Sargeras. Done, there's literally nothing else. If you think they're gonna side-track to deal with N'zoth in Legion expansion you're just being stupid. Mega Dungeon will be something related to Karazhan.

Nzoth ain't gonna be a mid xpac boss.

He's the most cunning of the old gods

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Tomb of sargeras very likly, prolly not nzoth as some people think but maybe we wi see infulence of him. Naga seem quite likly aswell.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they said the dungeon is gonna be "mega" not that its a "mega dungeon".

Formerly known as Arafal