10+ Year Old Account

Demon Blades and Weakauras

Hi all,

Was just curious if anybody had an idea if it was possible to track the banked charges of Demon Blades with a weakaura. I'm assuming its not possible, but I know there are some crazy weakaura wizards out there who may have figured out that its possible.

Cheers.

I might have missed something, But what do you mean with "banked charges" of Demon Blades?

Yes, it can be done.

I don't have them OTOH, Kib in discord has a set that does it though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Bob View Post
    I might have missed something, But what do you mean with "banked charges" of Demon Blades?
    My thoughts exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

When you're on GCD with Demon Blades the charges can be "banked", so the next time you're off GCD and proc DBlades it will double-proc. Stacks up to 5, iirc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    When you're on GCD with Demon Blades the charges can be "banked", so the next time you're off GCD and proc DBlades it will double-proc. Stacks up to 5, iirc.
    Last I heard it was 10, but this is partly why I asked. I should actually remember to join the Discord one weekend when I have the time. Cheers Van, helpful as always!

Deleted
    Yes, it can be done.

Any chance you can make a pastebin from that WA?, I cannot find it on Discord
    Last edited by mmoc713b5e3271; 2016-07-31 at 12:41 PM.

Yes, it can be done.

It CANNOT be done because theirs no such things as charges... the Charge term was just used to conceptualise the behaviour of the talent...

the only thing you can do is count the amount of swings and multiply by 0.75 and yolo a number

https://wago.io/4Jnm3CVuW

Quote Originally Posted by Kib View Post
    It CANNOT be done because theirs no such things as charges... the Charge term was just used to conceptualise the behaviour of the talent...

the only thing you can do is count the amount of swings and multiply by 0.75 and yolo a number

https://wago.io/4Jnm3CVuW
    How dare you challenge my authority *shakes fist*

Well there you go, Kib yolo'd something and had me believing in a dream. A dreaaaammmm.