Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Such a pleasant terminology.
    My dear European citizen, you might not like the color of their skin or their ugly dirty faces ("bu bu bu im no racist how dare you?" ahah coward), but you have to realize the rest of the world looks like that and theyre getting angry as fuck. So prepare some lube, cause unless we change our foreign policies, youre going to see more and more of em.
    I have a problem with the bolded part and the sentence after that. You saying that like white people are not angry or can't be angry, and why are we supposed to bend over and take it like cucks? Maybe you like it but don't talk for all of us because you and me have nothing in common, we may live in the same country but that's it.
    Last edited by Serpha; 2016-07-31 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post

Yeah, man, look at all these innocent kids and their faces, you can clearly see how traumatized by wars ravaging their countries they are. Myself, I am now fully convinced that we should import the whole populations of the shitholes they crawled out from into Europe. That will show the world how kind we are!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    If they are "kids, women and old people" - why are most of the refugees here young men?

Edit:
    And do save me your typical "It's a long journey, waa waa" because we're not talking about people who went to neighbouring countries, we are talking about the trash that's coming here to Europe.
    I see those comments and laugh my ass of when western ''civilizations'' talk about human rights and how civilized they are. Yeah yeah, sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    I have a problem with the bolded part and the sentence after that. You saying that like white people are not angry or can't be angry, and why are we supposed to bend over and take it like cucks? Maybe you like it but don't talk for all of us because you and me have nothing in common, we may live in the same country but that's it.
    Can we not import the american bullshit cuck nonsense to the UK please

OT: Why has the name of this thread not been changed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Fruujik View Post
    Yet no other country or leader came out in the fashion in which she did.

''Leader of Europe'', my ass.
    She didn't either, that was the media.
    So you are blaming her for every other "leader of Europe" being dishonest about the treaties their countries signed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    If they are "kids, women and old people" - why are most of the refugees here young men?
    Fair question. Why, indeed?

http://www.snopes.com/refugee-invaders-meme/

The photograph seen in this particular meme was taken in Munich in September 2015 and has been used to illustrate the claim that a disproportionately large number of refugees and migrants are young and male. Claims like these have stirred fears that refugees bring in terrorism, rape, sexual assaults, abuses, and other societal ills that infest strongly patriarchal societies, fears that have become part of the accepted narrative about refugees.

However, the statistics on refugees contradict this claim. According to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, as of 16 March 2016 they had recorded nearly 5 million registered Syrian refugees: 2.1 million of them in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon, another 1.9 million in Turkey, and more than 28,000 in North Africa. Of that group of 5 million refugees, more than half (50.7%) are female:
    However, there are more able-bodied young men and fewer children among the refugees regularly showing up at Europe's shores in boats. The reason for this is simple: the journey by sea is relatively short (in some places only 2.5 miles, or 4 kilometers) but fraught with dangers on the water, as well as on land once the refugees arrive.
    Given the risk of drowning and arrest, and others that are not immediately obvious such as rape or assault, many men decide to go ahead alone and send for their families later, once they have established themselves in their new countries.

The exact image in this particular "invaders" meme ("Where are the women, children, and old people?") doesn't show a sea crossing, however. It shows a group of people (mostly young men) who have just gotten off a train, and is used to bolster the claim that most refugees are young and male.
    However, there's an excellent reason there women and children aren't seen in this crowd: They were all traveling on a separate train which arrived in Munich a day later:
    Old people aren't in this picture (or seen in many others) because, statistically speaking, there aren't so many old people in the war-torn and unstable countries that are shedding refugees, and those who do try to make perilous, physically demanding escapes from those countries often do not survive the experience.
    https://www.quora.com/Why-are-so-man...gees-young-men

in Europe, once an asylum seeker is granted their papers they're considered a refugee in that country. At that point they're allowed to extend this status onto their 1st degree family members, so they can re-unite. Instead of taking the same dangerous journey that the initial asylum seeker took. The family back in Syria can now go directly to the country of refuge without having to be smuggled in.

So one person sacrifices so the rest can have a safer trip.
    Reality once again debunking fear-mongering, populist, xenophobic claims.

Deleted
    No one cares if you have a problem with that. Plus your assumptions are ridiculous but that goes without saying.
    Anyway, you're angry? That's great. So what are you going to do about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    No one cares if you have a problem with that. Plus your assumptions are ridiculous but that goes without saying.
    Anyway, you're angry? That's great. So what are you going to do about it?
    No one cares what you have to say, keep it to your self.

Deleted
    No one cares what you have to say, keep it to your self.
    You did not reply to the question. What are you going to do about it? Be rude to some random brown skinned guy at your local tesco?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hewhoknows View Post
    Fair question. Why, indeed?

http://www.snopes.com/refugee-invaders-meme/

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-so-man...gees-young-men

Reality once again debunking fear-mongering, populist, xenophobic claims.
    For the umpteenth time.

The pope was talking about REFUGEES not terrorists the title is in typical right wing fascist way totally inaccurate to what is actually happening in the world, really when are you right wingers gonna stop the nonsense and the lies, really if your agenda is so good for the world as you seem to think it is why do you need to lie about things like this?

Really wouldnt the truth be good enough for you folks if your solutions and agenda is so good for us?

But it sure as hell high lights the massive fascism problem we have growing in the world and all we need is 1 downturn in the economy and we will have reincarnated Germany of the 1930s and the early 40s

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    The title of this thread is a grotesque perversion of what the Pope actually said and is an attempt to frame a debate on the OP's twisted terms by inviting the most negative possible commentary.

There is no worth to be had in having a conversation here.
    Really the only thing to say here, and yet this has gone on for how many pages now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletlion View Post
    I see those comments and laugh my ass of when western ''civilizations'' talk about human rights and how civilized they are. Yeah yeah, sure.
    Oh, but the "innocent kids" from the pic I've linked in my post don't qualify as human beings in my books, hence human rights could hardly apply to them. But hey, you're a Turk, so how about you use this discussion as a chance to explain to us, uncivilized Europeans, why doesn't Turkey allow a million... or 2... or 3... of your brothers in faith into your country? You don't even have to worry about allowing terrorists in, as we do, since they won't be cutting heads of imams, as they do with christian priests.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2016-07-31 at 11:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Oh, but the "innocent kids" from the pic I've linked in my post don't qualify as human beings in my books, hence human rights could hardly apply to them. But hey, you're a Turk, so how about you use this discussion as a chance to explain to us, uncivilized Europeans, why doesn't Turkey allow a million... or 2... or 3... of your brothers in faith into your country? You don't even have to worry about allowing terrorists in, as we do, since they won't be cutting heads of imams, as they do with christian priests.
    Ok first of all...
    You're Eastern European. You're not really in the "Western European" club, sorry so don't talk about "us Europeans". Maybe when you also have experienced 75 years of uninterrupted economic growth and social changes you might be allowed in the club.
    Second of all, Turkey got 2 millions of Syrian refugees.
    Third, you don't see the people in the picture as humans. Why, cause they're black? I see a bunch of people sitting down. You dont see people in that picture? please clarify.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not only US. We in Europe supported as well.
    Well, it is easiest to blame America, since corporate interest in the 1950's toppled Iran's democratic government after they started building up their oil industry and it was ultimately replaced with the theocratic dictatorship that they have had for over 40 years. Had they not taken down the government in order to get at the oil that was controlled by the government of Iran, a lot of the problems of theocratic governments in the Middle East probably wouldn't exist. Had Israel not over stepped their boundaries after WW2 and the Jews settled where they are now, we probably wouldn't have Hamas today. Had the US government left Iraq the fuck alone and not taken out Saddam, ISIS probably wouldn't exist today, or it would be far less of a threat internationally. It's fairly easy to point fingers at America because they are in essence, the cause of many of the world's problems today on the political level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Well, it is easiest to blame America, since corporate interest in the 1950's toppled Iran's democratic government after they started building up their oil industry and it was ultimately replaced with the theocratic dictatorship that they have had for over 40 years. Had they not taken down the government in order to get at the oil that was controlled by the government of Iran, a lot of the problems of theocratic governments in the Middle East probably wouldn't exist. Had Israel not over stepped their boundaries after WW2 and the Jews settled where they are now, we probably wouldn't have Hamas today. Had the US government left Iraq the fuck alone and not taken out Saddam, ISIS probably wouldn't exist today, or it would be far less of a threat internationally. It's fairly easy to point fingers at America because they are in essence, the cause of many of the world's problems today on the political level.
    Well actually the US were operating after english oil companies were put at risk in Iran so there's that.
    Plus, Uk, and a bunch of other governments supported US invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan and Europe also supported both Libyan and Syrian rebels. It's our fault as well.

the pope needs to shut the fuck up , the pope has NO idea what he is talking about and is no politicien

i applaud the polish. more countries should be as strong.

Pope should be calling the banners at all costs against ISIS, not advocating their arrival. What a messed up world we live in where one side is clearly motivated by their Religion, and the religion they are at war with doesn't even realize it.
    I mean, I can understand Obama assuming its a political issue, but even the POPE doesn't recognize it?

Do they just not learn the history of Christendom and other Popes before they ascend as the new Pope?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Ok first of all...
    You're Eastern European. You're not really in the "Western European" club, sorry so don't talk about "us Europeans". Maybe when you also have experienced 75 years of uninterrupted economic growth and social changes you might be allowed in the club.
    Oh, yes, western Europe is such a shining example of social changes that the whole world should totally imitate. Do you know what the supposedly great social changes led to? Things like sharia zones in UK and muslim ghettos in France (and other countries, but France is the most glaring example). Do you know what separates eastern Europe from the west, economics-wise? 50 years of Soviet occupation. I guess we should be grateful for it, though, since it saved us from said social changes that led you to the edge of the muslim-filled void. So thanks, Putin, but don't come again. In any case, I don't care one bit for the past 70 or so years, Poland, Czech, Hungary and a few other eastern countries have been a part of European civilization for 800+ years. You refusing them the right to call themselves Europeans because they haven't been raised from the destruction of WW2 by 'Muricans (and while we're at it, let's mention that Poland has been the country that has been devastated BY FAR the worst during WW2, lost by far the highest % of the population, and never received any reparations) just shows your ignorance, so I don't see any point in discussing this topic any further with you specifically.

Second of all, Turkey got 2 millions of Syrian refugees.
    And most of them are vegetating in refugee camps at the border. This is how it always was and how it should be. The women and children of the unfortunate country that happened to find itself in a war would run to a country yet not involved in war. Then they would return to their country after their men fought it out (in case of a civil war) or got rid of invaders. But now Europe is somehow held responsible for millions of lazy scumbags coming to leech welfare, mostly from peaceful, though shithole-tier countries, NOT Syria or Libya. There is nothing wrong with expecting UK, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium AND USA to take care of people from the countries they have either exploited for up to 300 years until WW2 or they have ruined in recent years - as was the case with Iraq, Libya and now Syria. UK, France and USA are the guilty here. They should pay the price. Why should the whole Europe?

Also, why is it a non-topic that Poland took in over a million of Ukrainians in recent years? Why isn't Poland getting money pumped for welfare for said Ukrainians? Well, I have an answer for you - because they came here to work, many integrate, but even if they don't, they don't just leech welfare, rape women, beat up locals and kill priests. They are still a bunch of UPA-worshipping nazis, but at least they keep it to themselves. Also, here's a funny fact - despite the fact that's there a high unemployment in Poland and the wages are poor (and definitely kept lower because of the existence of over a million strong poorly educated Ukrainian workforce), I have never heard or read anything like "THEY CAME TO STEAL OUR JOBS AND WOMEN" in regard to them. And now look at the treatment of Poles in UK... Yeah, you might be able to get the idea. "Social changes", my damn ass.

And now we have a slimy pope coming in here and telling us to embrace fucking muslims. No. We have a 500 years long tradition of killing muslims trying to invade Europe. Much has changed, but one thing has not - they are still our enemies and they are invading again. We embraced over a million of half-European, half-savages Ukrainians. That's as far as we can go. Let pope go to Saudi Arabia and preach there about the need to embrace their own brothers in faith. We have no obligations towards them.

Third, you don't see the people in the picture as humans. Why, cause they're black? I see a bunch of people sitting down. You dont see people in that picture? please clarify.
    They could be green for all I care. I don't even really care that they are muslims, despite what I wrote earlier. You know what I really despise? That they are a bunch of lazy bums who simply came here to leech welfare. I wouldn't really care if they just leeched welfare from UK or France, they brought it on themselves. So did Germany, though Germany doesn't deserve this, they didn't really partake in the whole colonies business and they haven't been deeply involved in invasions of Libya and Iraq and destabilization of Syria. Merkel brought it on Germany by inviting them in. But the thing is that EU expects countries who have taken absolutely no part in colonizing Africa, or destabilizing Syria and Libya, to either take the immigrants in or share the costs. This is what's wrong. But I have gone off-topic. As I said, I don't see them as humans because they are a bunch of lazy bums in most cases (since the majority of them is not coming from war-torn countries in the first place) and spineless cowards in all the other cases. To add salt to injury, they are also muslims and they are black or brown.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Pope should be calling the banners at all costs against ISIS, not advocating their arrival. What a messed up world we live in where one side is clearly motivated by their Religion, and the religion they are at war with doesn't even realize it.
    I mean, I can understand Obama assuming its a political issue, but even the POPE doesn't recognize it?

Do they just not learn the history of Christendom and other Popes before they ascend as the new Pope?
    It's funny since we actually had a ton of memes about the pope calling for a new crusade in Poland. I mean, it would be funny if it wasn't true. This guy is not the Pope, he's just a pope, though. Maybe we should call him popcorn instead? Refugees popped up, he popped up in Poland with his silly ideas. ... God, I'm not good at this.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2016-08-01 at 12:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Immigrants not wanting to work was a cliche in the time of your grand-father and great grand-father, the Irish, The Chinese and the Jews and all the imports of Europe were stereotyped the same way migrants are being now when they came to America.

The more things change the more they stay the same I guess.

The funniest part... this comic pre-dates Trump by many years.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    How do you even reply to that?

Yes Western Europe IS a shining example of modern society. Not yet totally corrupt with corporativism too. Great.
    No, lack of integration led to ghettos in France. There's no Sharia zones in the UK.
    Social changes led to public health, education and a whole lot of other great things.
    Yup. 50 years of soviet occupation that, judging from what youre writing, puts you EXACTLY 50 years behind in terms of human development. See you in 50 years dude.Maybe your grandchildren would have reaped the benefits of living in modern society who knows.
    So yeah, that's exactly what you are, a province of Europe that was left behind and now we have to drag it back to standards. And boy are people like you making it hard.

You get to share the burden as well as the benefits of Europe. If you don't like it you can always join that slavic union that other dude was talking about the other month in this forum.
    You have a 500 years long tradition that was left untouched by the soviets? Wow that's remarkable.
    Yes they're YOUR enemies and you shouldnt be here writing. You should be out there joining your proud fellow Polish Nationalists in order to go kick every dark skin immigrant you see. A bit like what your dad or your older brother experienced when they came over here to work for nothing like the desperate men they were. Racism, intolerance and violence. Wonderful.
    Tell you what, you dont get to share the migrants, but you get all your polish back...
    DEAL?