Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    My post @268 is pretty much this. I suppose I could make a video but I'm lazy.
    videos are funnier. You could zoom in really closely to an npc, then suddenly dreadlords.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Just because other people try to actually have fun doesn't mean you're in a position to try and take that fun away and mock people. Now will you please stop being a non-contributor and let people enjoy themselves.
    Oh, I'm sorry I guess I forgot to consult the internet's Imperial Grand Vizier of Fun, masterhorus8 of the MMO-C forums, before poking fun at people staring at candles for hours on end on the pretense of spooky Dreadlords. I'll make sure I get your implicit endorsement of all things fun in the universe next time.

Anyone try wearing those cultist clothes from silithus, or maybe using a toy disguise?

Just got a response to my ticket regarding the Pocket Fel Sprayer item.
    Hmmm. I went around Org and couldn't find any clickable items that would resemble something like that. I wonder if they would put it in Tanaan Jungle or HFC... I guess that is last place the Legion were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liliannan View Post
    Hmmm. I went around Org and couldn't find any clickable items that would resemble something like that. I wonder if they would put it in Tanaan Jungle or HFC... I guess that is last place the Legion were.
    Everything that I've seen regarding this item points to it being a drop from the Dread Infiltrator, and someone on wowhead said that it seems to be personal loot because they were the only one in their group to get it as a drop.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    You guys can have all the fun in the world (of Warcrasft) searching for the Holy Dreadlord Grail, but it doesn't mean people who are far more cynical than you are not above calling out the absurdity of some of the shit in this thread.
    If you want to call out the absurdity of anything, you should mock the whole concept of playing video games because what people are doing here is "playing video games" just in a different way than you do.

Well that's a good answer for people who say "there's no secret in wow."
    Last edited by Ashkiman; 2016-07-31 at 11:33 PM.

Everything that I've seen regarding this item points to it being a drop from the Dread Infiltrator, and someone on wowhead said that it seems to be personal loot because they were the only one in their group to get it as a drop.
    We're not refuting this. What we're trying to figure out is how to summon a Dread Infiltrator prior to the initial release to start it early on our Servers and thus getting this item. This thread, the entire idea of getting this item and fighting a Dread Infiltrator falls all on what a Blizzard employee and or GM at the SDCC said, that we can "Activate" the events earlier then whats planned for everyone else. There's a screenshot of the person who said it at the convention in a few pages back.

Right now, between the shitposters/trolls who are telling everyone to stop having fun and making fun of people for doing this and people who have no idea whats going on and people who insist that Blizzard isn't capable of this even with proof of prior items and what they're doing in Overwatch we have very few people trying to research this.

Deleted
    I don't know how much this helps, but on my server [Killrog-EU] I've noticed a few instances of suddenly seeing "The X is under attack" in SW, rushing over, and then seeing nothing. It was always places where there's doomsayers [Citadel, Canals, etc] and at best it would be three flashes of the warning and then nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pringlesniffer View Post
    We're not refuting this. What we're trying to figure out is how to summon a Dread Infiltrator prior to the initial release to start it early on our Servers and thus getting this item. This thread, the entire idea of getting this item and fighting a Dread Infiltrator falls all on what a Blizzard employee and or GM at the SDCC said, that we can "Activate" the events earlier then whats planned for everyone else. There's a screenshot of the person who said it at the convention in a few pages back.

Right now, between the shitposters/trolls who are telling everyone to stop having fun and making fun of people for doing this and people who have no idea whats going on and people who insist that Blizzard isn't capable of this even with proof of prior items and what they're doing in Overwatch we have very few people trying to research this.
    I was responding to the person that I quoted, that was looking for the item itself on the ground. Chillax.

7+ Year Old Account
    A few pages back someone said that the fel spearded just has a cool ground effect and it drops off the dreadlord you turn into, but I don't know how true that is

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyph View Post
    I don't know how much this helps, but on my server [Killrog-EU] I've noticed a few instances of suddenly seeing "The X is under attack" in SW, rushing over, and then seeing nothing. It was always places where there's doomsayers [Citadel, Canals, etc] and at best it would be three flashes of the warning and then nothing.
    I bet it's one of those no-good, sneaky Horde rogues up to no good!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    If you want to call out the absurdity of anything, you should mock the whole concept of playing video games because what people are doing here is "playing video games" just in a different way than you do.
    ...I think the concept of absurdity is still applicable regardless of whether you're playing a video game "for fun." I can understand wanting to figure out something cryptically hinted at by the devs but some of the shit being suggested in this thread is ridiculously stupid. But what do I know? I'm just a cynical mean old man and I'm sure the SJW-types in this thread will be alerting the Tumblrsphere of the err in my ways.

Guys, im thinking its just some code in the pamphlets themselves, like matching up the zones to what is said in them, idk im not good with puzzles like that
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW, I can confirm that those areas that cause you to be put into combat that I brought up a few pages back is indeed due to broken phased battle pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive Personaly Been Trying A Few Things, Like /Doom, /Taunt, /Plead, /Mercy, After Dying Near The Doomspeakers. And While Being Low Health, And With A Fel Campfire Placed Nearby, With The Candle Pet Out, In A Party, And In A Raid. Still Havent Figured Anything Out. Will Post Again If I Discover Anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Everything has been datamined. There are no secrets.
    That hidden pet in Borean Tundra says hi.

You know, that pet that's been around for expansions yet no one knew it existed until WoD?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

People really think that after 12 years Blizzard wouldn't be able to hide things from dataminers ? Seriously ?
    At least searching for the Dreadlords will give me something to do.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

I don't see why people are comming in to crash the party here, I don't know if i believe there are dreadlords yet, but reading this has been interesting, and if players get some joy out of searching LET THEM. Best case - secret dreadlords - worst case? an entertaining thread!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    That hidden pet in Borean Tundra says hi.

You know, that pet that's been around for expansions yet no one knew it existed until WoD?
    Afaik, that was added in patch 6.2.2, not during Wotlk.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/759902193793191936

The Dark Whispers are not active until the Demon Invasions. Panzer was incorrect.