Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

The Bloodelf Orphan

It's been about 10 years since Horde adventurers first took the Bloodelf child, Salandria, around various places for Children's Week event. One of those places was The Caverns of Time. When taken there the guards ambushed her and almost slaughtered her on the spot, before Zaladormu stops them, apparently she is fated for a very dark future.
    Assuming she was at least seven years old, she would be starting her adventure about now.

I wonder if Blizzard will remember her, or has any plans on using her character at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    It's been about 10 years since Horde adventurers first took the Bloodelf child, Salandria, around various places for Children's Week event. One of those places was The Caverns of Time. When taken there the guards ambushed her and almost slaughtered her on the spot, before Zaladormu stops them, apparently she is fated for a very dark future.
    Assuming she was at least seven years old, she would be starting her adventure about now.

I wonder if Blizzard will remember her, or has any plans on using her character at some point.
    Pretty sure 10 years is a drop in the bucket for Draenei/Blood elves. No, I doubt they've updated her quest/continued it.

....Though not so much for the afformentioned lore reason, more so because they likely have no desire/have forgotten.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Pretty sure 10 years is a drop in the bucket for Draenei/Blood elves. No, I doubt they've updated her quest/continued it.

....Though not so much for the afformentioned lore reason, more so because they likely have no desire/have forgotten.
    blood elves age like humans until physical maturity at age 18.

has it actually been 10 years? if so, i hope they bring salandria into the story since liadrin's active.

Deleted
    I'd love to see that happen. But imagine the outcry by Alliance and Horde lore whores alike. One side spewing bullshit like "Horde favoritism, because another important lore character is Horde only", while the other side is spewing equally ludicrous stuff like "Alliance favoritism, because another interesting Horde character becomes a villain".
    That's actually another excellent reason they should do this. The forum threads alone would be hilarious.

Well the Alliance version of that quest had a Draenei child, so why not both?
    Khadgar: "Well Zergy, are you armed?"

*Does a facepalm using [Blackhand's Severed Arm]*

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    I'd love to see that happen. But imagine the outcry by Alliance and Horde lore whores alike. One side spewing bullshit like "Horde favoritism, because another important lore character is Horde only", while the other side is spewing equally ludicrous stuff like "Alliance favoritism, because another interesting Horde character becomes a villain".
    That's actually another excellent reason they should do this. The forum threads alone would be hilarious.
    They could just make her a minor quest boss or something like that. Both sides wouldn't mind since it's just another npc to kill for a quest.

Blizzard seems really hit and miss when it comes to aging young NPCs.

Nomi your chef's apprentice from MOP gets aged up for Legion, yet Lili who is of similar ages doesn't. Plus it took them how long to age up Anduin.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergy View Post
    Well the Alliance version of that quest had a Draenei child, so why not both?
    Ah OK, I did the quest with an Alliance character too but couldn't remember whether the Caverns of Time part was the same for the Draenei child. A bummer, no forum lore trash talk after all. ;P

Deleted
    One of those places was The Caverns of Time. When taken there the guards ambushed her and almost slaughtered her on the spot, before Zaladormu stops them, apparently she is fated for a very dark future.
    Well, we took those poor orphans to battlefields and dark places. How could that possibly go wrong and turn them into something with a dark future?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    blood elves age like humans until physical maturity at age 18.
    Okay.

Then I refer back to the "they probably don't care/have forgotten" point.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Oh, she's started her adventure a long time ago already, if you know what I mean ;> You just have to look in, ummm, certain special parts of the internet to see graphic depictions of said adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Oh, she's started her adventure a long time ago already, if you know what I mean ;> You just have to look in, ummm, certain special parts of the internet to see graphic depictions of said adventures.
    i'm chris metzen from dateline blizzard, why don't you have a seat over there.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-08-02 at 11:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like seeing them continue this. Maybe not anything fleshed out but something more like a grown-up NPC for her and some flavour conversation text hinting at her dark future. But yeah.. they've probably forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Really? Like a comic or something? I always love learning new things about Warcraft lore!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

They forgot like everything else.
    Also it hasnt been 10 years in game
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

If I remember right the draenei child has lines about wanting to befriend a dragon and the blood elf to own one. Could see the draenei as the heronand belf as the villain.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Probably because the blood elves were headed down a dark path. I'm sure whatever she becomes now is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Probably because the blood elves were headed down a dark path. I'm sure whatever she becomes now is fine.
    Especially, since she is Liadrin adopted daughter, unless the light speeches of her adoptive mother have driven her insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Especially, since she is Liadrin adopted daughter, unless the light speeches of her adoptive mother have driven her insane.
    Because we all know having a noble parent figure mea s you can never beead down a dark path...

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Because we all know having a noble parent figure mea s you can never beead down a dark path...
    At this point it would be utterly cliche, so let dornaa turn out to be the rotten one of the two, or none of them