Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[Sarcasm] Blizzard's blatant laziness is appalling. Further evidence.

The Sightless Eye is a currency for use in.... Underbelly stuff in World of Warcarft. It is, according to the flavor text, "a rough, hand-minted coin. It bears a symbol similar to that of the Kirin Tor, with one key difference: the eye is closed." Except the eye isn't actually closed. See for yourself! http://beta.wowdb.com/currencies/1149-sightless-eye

Stop being lazy, Blizzard. Give us icons that make sense.

Now I realize that I'm gonna get a bunch of Blizzard's baby butt-bitches bouncing in here to tell me that "no, this isn't a sign of laziness and Legion will be the best expansion", just like they said for World of Warcarft: Warlords of Draenor, but hear me out. If I was at home right now with access to my extremely expensive and glorious PC with full access to the current edition of Photoshop, it would take me no longer than five seconds to replace that freaking eye with a closed one. Or, better, I could use THREE seconds of my time and create an entirely new icon, an *actual coin* this time. They can take the time to make PILES of new *actual* models for coins in the Underbelly, but they can't give this coin its own unique icon? Gimme a break!

This is it. I'm seriously going to consider leaving World of Warcarft if nothing comes of this post and we keep getting generic icons for important hand-minted currencies and or items. I can't stand it. No one can. You have the resources. *I* have the resources, and it's still not happening. It's happening because they just don't care about the game anymore after this entire Actisivion tyrant takeover thing. They don't care about their own game, because it's not making enough money, because it can't possibly make enough money to sate Obama's I mean Actisivion's greed.

Eventually they're going to have to come to the conclusion that icons *are* an important part of this game, exactly like I've said here, otherwise the game will burn and die and be no more. You heard it here, folks, World of Warcarft will fail. It might not be this expansion, or the next one, or the next one, but the one after that will definitely be destroyed by the complete and utter lack of individual icons for important hand-minted currencies and or items. There is a reason people like me keep creating long threads like this, and that is the fact that we're absolutely right. This one major problem in the game, if left unchecked, will completely destroy and doom the raiding community, the casual community, the PvP community, the RP community, the ERP community, Moonguard, Florida, The United States of America, Canada, parts of Mexico, the entirety of Europe, and Trump's hairdo. This will not stand, people. This will not stand.
    Last edited by Amnaught; 2016-08-03 at 10:53 AM. Reason: I removed my name from this post because I do not need swarms of emails once this prediction comes true.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. What's your name again?

No need to remember your name, you'll be gone soon.

Bye o/

Bye. Go away. Your opinion does not matter.

Was this supposed to be funny-trolling or silly-trolling? Beacuse it is neither, it's just stupid.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

"Otherwise the game will burn or die"

It is already burning and dying lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Bye. Go away. Your opinion does not matter.
    Yet another Blizzard butt slave

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-08-03 at 05:19 PM.

Would love to see those icons you can make in 3 seconds.
    Also, I love the fact that right off the bat, you call people that disagree with you "baby butt-bitches", that's a new one.
    But seriously, post those icons.

Edit: This post is too silly to be taken seriously. However, with what people are complaining about nowadays, this wouldnt surprise me if it was a legit rant.
    Last edited by Xheoul; 2016-08-03 at 11:00 AM.

Deleted
    Mmmmmmmmmmkaayyyyyyyyy

At first I was thinking you were a total crazy nut job. Then I read the last sentence.

Well played sir. Well played.

How dare you speak ill of our Blizzard overlords? Begone spawn of hell, begone!

7+ Year Old Account
    The Sightless Eye is a currency for use in.... Underbelly stuff in World of Warcarft. It is, according to the flavor text, "a rough, hand-minted coin. It bears a symbol similar to that of the Kirin Tor, with one key difference: the eye is closed." Except the eye isn't actually closed. See for yourself! http://beta.wowdb.com/currencies/1149-sightless-eye

that's the most retarded thing i have ever heard.
    the eye is closed, just because the icon doesnt show it doesnt mean its not.
    what's the next thing you are gonna complain about?
    the ice lance icon looking like a laser beam instead of an actual lance?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    yet another brainless community tumor.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-08-03 at 05:19 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

I pre-ordered Legion, but then I became aware of this coin and immediately reversed the transfer from my bank account. It's a bit complicated and I won't bore you with the details, but Blizzard is an ugly, lying and soulless company and now they're, well - I'll put it this way, I'm taking their greedy asses to the court. Wish me luck!

The 4,700 individuals who make up Blizzard Entertainment has built a pretty damn great company that produces some arguably very good games. After years of learning their craft and sheer talent they spend hours, days, weeks and years working doing advanced work in design, graphics, programming and much more. By no stretch of the imagination are they lazy. What the fuck did you ever do?

Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    at first i was thinking you were a total crazy nut job. Then i read the last sentence.

Well played sir. Well played.
    do you think this is a JOKE? We're at the end of times here

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the best written posts I have seen for along time: thank you for brightening my day.

Plus you have clearly proved that sophisticated humour is WAY beyond a lot of the members here.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, seriously? People can't even make one thread without flaming others?

1.: Icons; you complain that a flavour text isn't pictured as an icon? Minor thing, from beta files as well. Could be a temp, could be subject to change in the future.
    2.: Not really laziness, just more, not important. Just like your rage over something so minor, isn't really helping them to be posted here. Be constructive, go to the forum.
    3.: If an icon is going to make you leave, then please do leave. There's many more icons that doesn't fit what is written. And no, I'm not going to look through all icons for you.
    4.: Icons AREN'T an important part of this game, it is a minor part. In the end, half the icons used, are being changed because of addons, or macros.

Then again, my mind keeps telling me, this is just a spam thread of a sarcastic joke. Hope so, at least.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Please tell me this is a joke taken too far, lol.

You want to talk about icons? How about the icons they made for Worgen (Darkflight, Two Forms) but then didn't actually tie them to the abilities they specifically made the icons for? How about that bullshit? Yes, they eventually replaced the green Druid Dash icon they were using for Darkflight with the one they designed, but the Two Forms one is still the generic wolf face and not the much better half-man/half-wolf icon you can find in the macros list. You want to talk about icons, we can talk about icons all day!

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Nevermind, you're actually an unpleasant person. I do not wish to converse with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, they should definitely fix that Icon.