Exclamation Legendary ring, last day?

Before what date must you get the legendary ring, in order to get fos/title/whatever?

If you haven't started it yet you can't any longer. If you have started the quest line you have until Legion launches on the 30th to finish it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    The release of Legion, which would be the 29th/30th of August, depending on locations. After that, quest items and quests related to the ring will disappear and you'll forever have the stage you currently have.

As @Tyrven said, it's impossible to start it now due to the first quest leading to the chain has been disabled/removed. The rest is intact until the launch of Legion and will quickly disappear after it.

They've already disabled the ability to pick up the quest if you weren't on the second portion or greater with the pre-patch. The ability to finish the quest will go away on 8/30.

Source:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    When World of Warcraft: Legion goes live on August 30, the Legendary ring will become completely unavailable, any quest from the quest line will be removed from your quest log, and Crystallized Fel will no longer be obtainable.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    They've already disabled the ability to pick up the quest if you weren't on the second portion or greater with the pre-patch. The ability to finish the quest will go away on 8/30.

Source:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    When World of Warcraft: Legion goes live on August 30, the Legendary ring will become completely unavailable, any quest from the quest line will be removed from your quest log, and Crystallized Fel will no longer be obtainable.

Okay, so if I was on the last step, I can still get it done and get the title etc?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Okay, so if I was on the last step, I can still get it done and get the title etc?
    There isn't anything other than an achievement, but yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    There isn't anything other than an achievement, but yes.
    It will be a FOS with a mount + title reward?

No just a FoS and the ring itself.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

There is no fucking mount or title lol. You get your ring an an achievement and a garrison statue and that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    No? You don't get a title or a mount for completing the ring. You get an achievement and the garry statue.