Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm glad someone made another thread with a more appropriate thread title, the comments from the usual peanut gallery in the last thread were obnoxious...moving on...

France seems to be very particular target for ISIS/ISIS sympathizers, why is that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    From the comments: "Well, it doesn't appear they killed the bus driver or any passengers. These are moderate Muslims."

lol
    Yah exactly. Truth be told it depends on what one means by moderate. Most Muslims are very religious and on the level of what we see with evangelicals.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Hard to feel sorry for European virtue signalers. Sucks to say, but every time I see a new attack I am condemned by Europeans for condemning Islamists.
    As always it is not representative.
    They are not muslim, but simply hiding behind a twisted version of those beliefs to stir up hatred feeding their cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Now I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with Islam, but

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing wrong with Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Why would a god like when you kill innocent people?
    Have you read about their Messiah?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    They need to lay of the screaming god is great while trying to kill people, it's retarded and getting old as fuck as that is all you hear the terrorists scream for minutes while killing someone or is getting killed themselves or whatever it does not matter what they do they keep screaming that shit all day long like it's the only word they know.

Why would a god like when you kill innocent people?
    its their version of war chant or w/e...its their version of Loktar'ogar !

Another one? Can't say I'm surprised. #NotAllMuslims #NotaTrueMuslim #WhiteGuilt #IStandWithFrance

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    why is that?
    They have millions of muslims.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    How else are you going to get those 72 virgins where they need to go?

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    They are not muslim, but simply hiding behind a twisted version of those beliefs to stir up hatred feeding their cause.
    Read the Quran you have it in reverse sadly..

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    its their version of war chant or w/e...its their version of Loktar'ogar !
    It's their version of "we're simpletons".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I'm glad someone made another thread with a more appropriate thread title, the comments from the usual peanut gallery in the last thread were obnoxious...moving on...

France seems to be very particular target for ISIS/ISIS sympathizers, why is that?
    lefties would say because france is evil and bombs syria
    righties would say because there are a lot of muslims in france

the reality is that there are a lot of muslims in france and france bombed ISIS

Deleted
    So, America: got some room for me? I'll treat you real good.

Stood in the Fire ShadowofVashj's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.
    Meh so Paris is getting some cultural enrichment it seems to be a European trend.

To be fair though Europeans don't have the historical practice of assimilation like we do here in the USA so I can understand how all of this influx of immigration at once can be a bit overwhelming.

Edit: I will give the British credit however because of the size of their Empire at the peak they've had experience dealing with a variety of ethnic groups. Anecdotally having been to London I've seen how cosmopolitan it and it does remind me of American cities.
    Last edited by ShadowofVashj; 2016-08-03 at 08:22 PM. Reason: British Addendum

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    Meh so Paris is getting some cultural enrichment it seems to be a European trend.

To be fair though Europeans don't have the historical practice of assimilation like we do here in the USA so I can understand how all of this influx of immigration at once can be a bit overwhelming.
    Excuse me? France has a longer history of assimilation than the USA. The influx of disgruntled radical muslims has nothing to do with immigration and coping with that.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Read the Quran you have it in reverse sadly..
    Then why does this not represent the majority ?
    The problem is not the muslim beliefs then.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Hard to feel sorry for European virtue signalers. Sucks to say, but every time I see a new attack I am condemned by Europeans for condemning Islamists.
    Poor guy, you should report all of them, also you could give some examples. I somehow doubt that you are condemned by europeans everytime for condemning islamists.

Sooo here´s the most 'fact based news site' i could find on this topic:
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...ching-stoning/

The area has been the scene of numerous riots in the past, where in 2010 where gangs threw Molotov cocktails at one bus and torched several others. In 2005, huge riots in Saint-Denis saw 9,000 cars and dozens of public buildings and businesses set alight.
    Yeah, let´s care about one bus where no one was hurt because some idiot shouted allahu akbar.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Looking at the comments, we can conclude: the terrorists have won.

Actually, no, the terrorists have won on MMO Champ. Luckily, people living in the real world aren't as easily scared.
    Says the liberal who lives nice and sheltered away from these events.

Then why does this not represent the majority ?
    The problem is not the muslim beliefs then.
    Have you seen any nation ruled by Muslims?

You should really,really read the Quran before defending it...

And here we have it folks! A big round of applauds to ComputerNerd everyone!
    It's our first "not really muslims" comment of the thread!

Next up, we'll be looking at how Christianity had nothing to do with anti-gay sentiment in the USA.