Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    and 3 million by McDonalds
    Don't forget 6 million from smoking (http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_stat...ts/fast_facts/) and 2.5 million from alcohol (https://www.ncadd.org/blogs/in-the-n...dwide-annually) worldwide that is.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

10+ Year Old Account
    because Ronald McDonald is not screaming allahu ackbar and shoving those burgers down your throat.

islam on the other hand is literally running around scream allahu ackbar and shoving knifes down your throat.

learn the difference
    It does? Strange: I've seen a lot of McDonalds ads around, but never ever heard "Allahu Akbar" personally in my life. What's wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I was talking about acts of vandalism and mischief and not terrorist acts.
    Throwing fire bombs at a bus driver is a terror act.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Per year, dude. Per year. It amounts for a larger number of deaths since 9/11 than Islamic terrorist attacks, as someone above has mentioned already.

So, why don't we deport all dogs? Come on, isn't that what Donald Duck should suggest?
    Wut? The average within the last 6 years is 31 per year. How on earth do you think that 31 deaths per year (which is an overestimate since it has gone up over time) could come close to scratching 9/11's aprox. 3000 deaths?

Also, once again I am talking about global deaths, not simply deaths in the US.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

I'm sorry these deaths are happening.
    I'm sorry these women and girls are being raped and molested.
    I'm sorry property is being damaged.
    I'm sorry lives are being destroyed.
    I'm sorry people are living in a constant state of fear.

But...

MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

No word "tolerate", no word "terrorist"... *yawn* The message is "don't give in to fear". But why would anyone expect YOU to get it.
    Don't give in to fear? How about do something substantial instead of meaningless gestures of solidarity and putting the tricolore on FB profile pics.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    It means that the French will bite the pillow and let it happen. Like every other time.
    No it doesn´t. Do you ever use that thing behind your eyes?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    It does? Strange: I've seen a lot of McDonalds ads around, but never ever heard "Allahu Akbar" personally in my life. What's wrong?
    I know you are not too fond with facts and logic, but I thought you would know the difference between advertisement and killing people.

sadly you don't

yep. football fans are going crazy all the time, screaming allahu ackbar.
    sometimes they even get in a truck and run over 84 people in France just because of football.

Notice how the guy you're responding to isn't even considering doing something about these rabid football fans? He just doesn't even care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Notice how the guy you're responding to isn't even considering doing something about these rabid football fans? He just doesn't even care.
    police in europe is actually doing A LOT about football vandalism.

even restricting alcohol in districts and much more

7+ Year Old Account
    http://www.leparisien.fr/saint-denis...16-6001479.php

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/20...aint-denis.php

None of them link the incident with islamic terroism or even terrorism....
    Damn the anti-eurpoean sentiment form prople living in the USA is really retarded, you're exactly like eurpoean who think USA is dangerous because people have guns and there is Dangerous Neighborhoods//ghetto...
    France is safe
    Germany is safe
    Switzerland is safe....

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    Not looking at US statistics, but global statistics. I also love how these statistics start after 9/11, since including 9/11 would kick the number up by about 3000 people.
    The reason I used US is because the US has proper documentation. You can get stats easily. Plus the websites are all in English.

If we want to go global you start introducing a lot more rabies deaths, and problems with record keeping

There are no global estimates of dog bite incidence, however studies suggest that dog bites account for tens of millions of injuries annually..........
    An estimated 55 000 people die annually from rabies, and bites from rabid dogs account for the vast majority of these deaths.
    http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs373/en/

- - - Updated - - -

because Ronald McDonald is not screaming allahu ackbar and shoving those burgers down your throat.

islam on the other hand is literally running around scream allahu ackbar and shoving knifes down your throat.

learn the difference
    No, they're just advertising their products to children and enticing them in with free toys.

Like pedos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    Wut? The average within the last 6 years is 31 per year. How on earth do you think that 31 deaths per year (which is an overestimate since it has gone up over time) could come close to scratching 9/11's aprox. 3000 deaths?

Also, once again I am talking about global deaths, not simply deaths in the US.
    9/11 was an outlier, and including it in order to get some statistical estimation of how likely you are to die to a terrorist attack would be unwise.

Why global deaths? You live in the US (I presume), I live in the US. You don't get to just dismiss statistics you find inconvenient, mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Throwing fire bombs at a bus driver is a terror act.
    I mean if you want to stretch the definition of terrorism then its terrorism but then a lot of people would be guilty of terrorism.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

yep.

The Quran is basically saying "kill all nonbelievers", "kill all non-muslims", "kill all people of other religions"

In reality the Quran is a really toxic book and islam is a toxic religion.

Just look at countries where muslims are a majority and try to talk to them about tolerance haha. They are going to chop your head off or stone you to death. In countries where muslims are (currently) the minority they pretend to be peaceful and even then a lot of them are still agressive and kill lots of people.

People who say islam is a religion of peace are idiots.
    To be fair our "Christian bible" says some pretty messed up stuff too. What about the religious crusades in Europe, the catcholic church torturing non believers, and I believe in some cases death. We are just a few hundred years ahead of them, and seem to being moving further and further ahead all the time. Their religion pre dates ours and all, and here we are with little to no Christian rampages in comparison to Muslims. Perhaps it's just the fact that our crazy asses don't yell about God when they go off the deep end, where as the ones of their faith do? lol
    That, my friend, is called building an empire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets be clear, those involved should be tried and thrown in jail, but thats not terrorism.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post

No, they're just advertising their products to children and enticing them in with free toys.

Like pedos.
    I am not saying McDonalds is a saint. They are a company. They do what they have to do to get more money within the legal bounds.

Also I think the pedo part is a bit ... much?

There is a reason why more educated people eat less McDonalds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Time to stop and evaluate when your defense comes down to "They couldn't have been muslims because they didnt kill everyone."
    Okay, first of smartass, I didn't say they weren't fucking Muslims. I said they're not some ISIS terrorist because they BLATANTLY could've killed a lot of people, but didn't. Terrorists don't fucking hold back.
    Second, what the fuck am I defending exactly? Are you going off on a tangent I've got fucking nothing to do with?
    Thirdly, I said they're not terrorists. You said I said they're not Muslims. The fuck are you implying with taht?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samesnotatroll View Post
    To be fair our "Christian bible" says some pretty messed up stuff too. What about the religious crusades in Europe, the catcholic church torturing non believers, and I believe in some cases death. We are just a few hundred years ahead of them, and seem to being moving further and further ahead all the time. Their religion pre dates ours and all, and here we are with little to no Christian rampages in comparison to Muslims. Perhaps it's just the fact that our crazy asses don't yell about God when they go off the deep end, where as the ones of their faith do? lol
    We also did everything to keep them backwards countries, but that´s no excuse because they are all bad people following a bad religion, unlike the westerners.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samesnotatroll View Post
    why do you even talk about "we" and "our".

I see what you are saying, but I am not christian. I am simply non-religious in the sense that I identify with any hypocritical man-made religion. They are all shit.

Also why are people protecting current muslim crimes with what other people have done in the past.

I don't know a single person that participated in the crusades.