Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Throwing fire bombs at a bus driver is a terror act.
    Except they didn't... They ordered everyone out before burning the bus....

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    We also did everything to keep them backwards countries, but that´s no excuse because they are all bad people following a bad religion, unlike the westerners.
    Wait you were personally part of this?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Wait you were personally part of this?
    Are we only we when it suits us, unlike them? I´m sorry, you´re right, i forgot about that western value.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Are we only we when it suits us, unlike them? I´m sorry, you´re right, i forgot about that western value.
    What? You're rambling again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    Their culture of bombings, shootings and beheadings must be tolerated! Or else!

[Infracted]
    For this? Are you fucking kidding me? Or is your head that far up your own asshole?

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    French is my third language here is the original article.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/20...aint-denis.php

It had nothing to do with Islam and terrorism, it's just right wing news spinning something unrelated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    For this? Are you fucking kidding me? Or is your head that far up your own asshole?
    No, he just knows the forum rules. Unlike you. One of which is: discussing moderation is not allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    What? You're rambling again.
    I´m sorry, i will word it so you understand it.

If i´m talking about what we did, it´s only ok to do so when i was actually part of it. But if some islamists do something, every muslim can be accused of being a bad person.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    I hope there was no one inside.

But yeah another day another violent act by Muslim immigrants.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post

It had nothing to do with Islam and terrorism, it's just right wing news spinning something unrelated.
    Post factual society in action!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post

So, a usual vandalism then.

Why bus though? Strange target to vandalize.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, looks like it's time to go over some things again, speaking as a moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by MMO-Champion Site Rules
    Subjects/content not allowed on MMO-ChampionThe following topics are not to be discussed on MMO-Champion on penalty of ban.

• Gold-selling/Account selling or trading websites
    • Buying or selling of items in-game or in real life
    • Keyloggers, hoaxes/phishing websites
    • Activities considered illegal by Blizzard Entertainment (botting, hacking, cheating, exploiting,...)
    • Religious opionions/debates
    • Hateful language about race, religion, country (Example: US vs. EU threads), political beliefs, etc.
    • Nudity/Sexually explicit content
    • Content that is considered illegal by law
    • Referral links for contests, promotions, or anything else
    • Medical advice

Bashing any religion, including Islam, is not allowed here. Nor is trolling, which includes posts mocking or baiting swaths of people, especially victims of an attack like this. If you want to discuss the particulars of this attack, feel free. If you want to post to mock Europe or Europeans for this, or to bash Muslims or Islam in general, then you should think twice before breaking the site rules.

I'm not locking this, yet, because we've already had to shut down one thread on the subject. But if behaviour continues in the same vein as it has in the first few pages, that's where this is going.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samesnotatroll View Post
    To be fair our "Christian bible" says some pretty messed up stuff too. What about the religious crusades in Europe, the catcholic church torturing non believers, and I believe in some cases death. We are just a few hundred years ahead of them, and seem to being moving further and further ahead all the time. Their religion pre dates ours and all, and here we are with little to no Christian rampages in comparison to Muslims. Perhaps it's just the fact that our crazy asses don't yell about God when they go off the deep end, where as the ones of their faith do? lol
    Christianity predates Islam...

And to say that Christians do go around perpetuating violence in the name of their religion is wrong, its just that its the dominate religion in the West for a Christian's "crusades' are more easily masked by legal means. You want to kill in the name of your religion in the West you just going the infantry. Meanwhile its okay to spew all sorts of racism, homophobia, all your other bigotries in the name of free speech. Christianity was (when they were more violent) used by white supremacists just 50 years ago in the states, still used today the groups no longer have the law on their side.

The US has had more Right-wing/Christian acts of domestic terrorism than Islamic terrorism, by far.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

hum, speak french too and it has nothing to do with terrorism... seem like a lefty taking a criminal act for whatever islam-radical-crazyness

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Okay, looks like it's time to go over some things again, speaking as a moderator.

[/LIST]

Bashing any religion, including Islam, is not allowed here. Nor is trolling, which includes posts mocking or baiting swaths of people, especially victims of an attack like this. If you want to discuss the particulars of this attack, feel free. If you want to post to mock Europe or Europeans for this, or to bash Muslims or Islam in general, then you should think twice before breaking the site rules.

I'm not locking this, yet, because we've already had to shut down one thread on the subject. But if behaviour continues in the same vein as it has in the first few pages, that's where this is going.
    Thats all right as long as we can state facts and say the truth about islam.
    Because the reality makes islam and muslims already look pretty damn bad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

[/LIST]

What amounts to hateful language is completely subjective.

Saying something like 'Muslims did it' is not discussing their religion.

Telling Europeans what we think of their immigration system is not mocking them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    So, a usual vandalism then.

Why bus though? Strange target to vandalize.
    "The area has been the scene of numerous riots in the past, where in 2010 where gangs threw Molotov cocktails at one bus and torched several others. In 2005, huge riots in Saint-Denis saw 9,000 cars and dozens of public buildings and businesses set alight."

I posted that a few pages back. It´s kind of their thing in paris, to burn stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Like a said in my other post it's probably related to the death of a young guys in a police arrest from a neighborhood close to the one where this took place. It's not rare for them to burn car or other thing related to "gov." After event like this... Guess this time it was a bus

I didn't hear "Allahu Akbar"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    Thats all right as long as we can state facts and say the truth about islam.
    Because the reality makes islam and muslims already look pretty damn
    Your "truth" about Islam makes about as much sense as my "truth" about you being an evil communist, because some Chinese are evil communists. No, buddy, what you are doing is bashing a religion based on the actions of a negligible minority of its followers, and it is not allowed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    What amounts to hateful language is completely subjective.
    That's what you have moderators and appeal system in place for.

- - - Updated - - -

"The area has been the scene of numerous riots in the past, where in 2010 where gangs threw Molotov cocktails at one bus and torched several others. In 2005, huge riots in Saint-Denis saw 9,000 cars and dozens of public buildings and businesses set alight."

I posted that a few pages back. It´s kind of their thing in paris, to burn stuff.
    Ah, I see. That clears it up a bit.