Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    What would the ladies get paid? A percentage based on their clients? Would they have to finish? Would they have to "properly" finish? If not, is someone else being paid for custodial maintenance or do the ladies have to take care of that themselves?

I need more information. Because reasons.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Is Fellatio a kind of coffee or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It's called Fe Latte.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    What would the ladies get paid? A percentage based on their clients? Would they have to finish? Would they have to "properly" finish? If not, is someone else being paid for custodial maintenance or do the ladies have to take care of that themselves?

I need more information. Because reasons.
    Well, theres probably a time limit or something. Or if you cant get wood after 15 minutes or something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Isn't the most important question overlooked...

Is the coffee included in that £50 price?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yes. I suggest you go to your local coffee shop and ask for a good Fellatio to the girl at the counter.
    Let us know how it went.

Deleted
    curious how they are planning to get around that brothel/pimping law.

perhaps all the girls are technically self employed or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    this is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by izayoi80 View Post
    Isn't the most important question overlooked...

Is the coffee included in that £50 price?
    More like is the fellatio included in that £50 price.

London prices I tellya!

I can't see how this will get approved though without some blowjob condoms or something. And who the fuck thinks it's a good idea to sip a hot coffee when you are getting a blowjob.

y tho?

I've never thought 'you know what this coffee is missing? A beej'

It's one of those you're thinking so hard about if it can be done, you forget should it be done? But then again, every day we drift a little further from gods light, so I'm not surprised.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

I don't see anything inherently wrong with this, nor do I see why womens rights groups would care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    More like is the fellatio included in that £50 price.

London prices I tellya!

I can't see how this will get approved though without some blowjob condoms or something. And who the fuck thinks it's a good idea to sip a hot coffee when you are getting a blowjob.
    the real question is solo booths / small rooms or is it an actual cafe where you can just see everybody else and the ladies under the tables everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    the real question is solo booths / small rooms or is it an actual cafe where you can just see everybody else and the ladies under the tables everywhere.
    I believe the scientific term would be "jack shacks".
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Coked up foreign executive has epiphany about a BJ cafe. All the UK executives "showing him a good time" snigger behind their hands and egg him on.

That's about as positive as I can get about a story that could easily end up propping up the slave industry in London. Theresa May will firebomb the place herself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Is that a coffee with cream..?
    Craime freche.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    At this point on this site I can no longer tell if people are trolling or being serious.

This is a fantastic idea and I hope a cafe like this comes out in Australia and if my wife can join in under the table as well.
    Well, it's an example of Poe's Law.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Yes. I suggest you go to your local coffee shop and ask for a good Fellatio to the girl at the counter.
    Let us know how it went.
    What if it's a guy serving?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsilly View Post
    Just because a business has a target audience, doesn't make them "afraid of homosexuality." Yes, that's what homophobic means.
    Yeah but SJWs never come out of their lairs so don't expect them to know anything about the real world
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2016-08-04 at 11:42 AM.

Anyone else spot this gem?

But Rachel Krys, co-director of the End Violence Against Women Foundation, which is in favour of decriminalising prostitutes but not their clients or pimps, said the venue would be highly unlikely to get permission to open.
    Seriously radical feminisim. This is why nobody takes you bloody nutjobs seriously. You want to de-criminalize prostitutes. But at the same time, you want using their services to remain a crime? WTF. What the hell is the point in that case? The pimps i get. But the rest of it? Absolutely fucking stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Seems like a good idea. I've always wanted to see whore houses legalised. Think of the tax we could impose on them!