Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

Tourists kidnapped in Rio, athletes robbed.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/155086...ning-ceremony/

"THREE foreign tourists using an Uber cab in Rio de Janeiro were kidnapped and taken into one of the city’s most notorious favelas, it was reported last night.

Officers from the BOPE special-ops unit of the Military Police were said to be on an operation in Complexo do Lins, in Rio’s north zone, to rescue the tourists."

"Street robberies have increased by 81% compared to the same time last year, while murders are up a worrying 38%.

Paralympic athletes Liesl Tesch and Sarah Ross were mugged at gunpoint at a bus stop in the city."

The waters are full of trash and pollution. The city itself is full of corruption and crime. The mosquitos deliver a wonderful coqtail of viruses and diseases. What a wonderful place to have the Olympics... Why the fuck Brazil got it in the first place is mindblowing. I didnt think anything could get worse than Sochi, but here Rio is proving us wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm of the opinion they need permanent homes for both the Winter and Summer Olympics.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Well, we sure didn't see this coming.

The wacky races are off to a solid start this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    How in the world did the Olympics end up in Rio?

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Because they offered the biggest bribes to the IOC?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Corruption. I doubt the IOC is any less corrupt than, for example, FIFA. Money changes hands and people suffer.

Nothing new here. If you're a tourist and and a pussy, you were fucked the second you stepped foot into brazil.

"I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Nothing new here. If you're a tourist and and a pussy, you were fucked the second you stepped foot into brazil.

What has being a pussy got to do with getting a weapon stuck in your face?

Nice. I saw this video more than a year ago. Well done sir. LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Corruption. I doubt the IOC is any less corrupt than, for example, FIFA. Money changes hands and people suffer.
    If they are they at least aren't quite so blatent about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

[video=youtube;c0ztLtpuwkM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM[video]
    savage animal with a gun = you're a pussy? logic.

this place doesn't deserve to host a goddamned football game, let alone the olympics. it's a disgrace.

Not surprised. Having the olymoics in Rio is the #1 dumbest idea of this decade.

Self circumcision is a smarter idea. Safer too.

And people thought Zika would be the worst thing to worry about.

And what kind of sick fuck robs a paraplegic people?

Quote Originally Posted by Tusq View Post
    Nice. I saw this video more than a year ago. Well done sir. LUL
    It's not a new video in any way. The country has been like that for years, so why have the olympics there? Nice logic, genius?

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    savage animal with a gun = you're a pussy? logic.

this place doesn't deserve to host a goddamned football game, let alone the olympics. it's a disgrace.
    Yes if you can't hold your own in the streets of brazil, you're a pussy. Don't go there if you can't fucking cut it. Simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    What has being a pussy got to do with getting a weapon stuck in your face?
    They specifically target pussies because they know they can get away with it. so obvious.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

This shit happens with Uber in every city all the time, nothing new. Rio is a shit show, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Third world countries should be allowed to host the olympics. Shit like this was bound to happen
    Me not that kind of Orc!

I used to watch sports.

Until I learned about betting, fake games and drugs, ...

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    This shit happens with Uber in every city all the time, nothing new. Rio is a shit show, though.
    In every city? Even in a city like Miami or San Antonio? I've never had seen reports of people being kidnapped by uber in America. Maybe I just missed em.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/155086...ning-ceremony/

"THREE foreign tourists using an Uber cab in Rio de Janeiro were kidnapped and taken into one of the city’s most notorious favelas, it was reported last night.

Officers from the BOPE special-ops unit of the Military Police were said to be on an operation in Complexo do Lins, in Rio’s north zone, to rescue the tourists."

"Street robberies have increased by 81% compared to the same time last year, while murders are up a worrying 38%.

Paralympic athletes Liesl Tesch and Sarah Ross were mugged at gunpoint at a bus stop in the city."

The waters are full of trash and pollution. The city itself is full of corruption and crime. The mosquitos deliver a wonderful coqtail of viruses and diseases. What a wonderful place to have the Olympics... Why the fuck Brazil got it in the first place is mindblowing. I didnt think anything could get worse than Sochi, but here Rio is proving us wrong.
    this happens when you organize psort events in one of 3rd world country just cause some officials bribed the elections