Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Vermin like those kids on the video should be exterminated.
    Read about death squads in brazil -they already tried.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Latin America checklist:

-dress like a local
    -don't carry passport on you
    -no flashy phone or jewels
    -only small bills
    The funny thing is I got that from EVERYONE that went there nevermind their ideas or views or social status... everyone I knew that went there told me the same stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Latin America checklist:

-dress like a local
    -don't carry passport on you
    -no flashy phone or jewels
    -only small bills
    Should have seen how I dressed in the Philippines. I didn't even bring shoes I cared for. To this date, i have no idea what happened to those Wal-Mart flops I brought with me. I think I tossed 90% of the clothes I bought for the trip. I was out like $30 bucks, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    The funny thing is I got that from EVERYONE that went there nevermind their ideas or views or social status... everyone I knew that went there told me the same stuff.
    Yea it's called being street smart.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    You can call it Suzy if that makes you happy.
    COming for the guy always trying to give racism on everything that goes against his ideas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Not true. Many elderly vets can still fuck shit up. You can go from being strong to weak. You can go from being a badass to a pussy. Children and the socially retarded have a hard time understanding this which is why I have to debate it constantly.
    They aren't superhuman...

Deleted
    Yea it's called being street smart.
    AS we can see from that video, it's not THAT common.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kanuty View Post
    COming for the guy always trying to give racism on everything that goes against his ideas
    What the fuck are you talking about?
    Kid, you dont have a clue about my opinions on stuff, so avoid commenting idiotic stuff like that. Go talk to your peers about it.

AS we can see from that video, it's not THAT common.
    Definitely not. Tourists are usually pretty retarded to local customs.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    They aren't superhuman...
    Well yea.. No shit.

Only superhumans can avoid getting robbed by children? That seems to be the common acknowledgement among the forum goers here.

Really odd to see so many people think that.

7+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, most Olympic places in Rio are heavily guarded. I was around the Olympic City last week and there where officers everywhere. The problem is that it's not the entire city that's guarded...

But I still advise to not go around with expensive stuff, even around the Olympic City. And do not go around looking like a hollywoodian tourist, people will scam/rise prices.

I remember some years ago when a tourist paid paid 30$ for a freaking pandeiro (a type of tambourine)... I bought one from the same seller for 15BRL (Less than 7$ back then).

- - - Updated - - -

Only superhumans can avoid getting robbed by children? That seems to be the common acknowledgement among the forum goers here.
    I think what most people fear aren't the children themselves, but that they could, potentially, stab/shoot/gangup you for the most petty things. While most of those kids will not be armed, you never know what a crackhead can do.

Most of the people being robbed in the video are locals.

Deleted
    Definitely not. Tourists are usually pretty retarded to local customs.

Well yea.. No shit.

Really odd to see so many people think that.
    You're not completely dense, if a kid is standing 8ft away with a gun aimed at you no amount of training will help. You move towards your attacker you're shot before breaking 3ft, refuse you're shot.

Not true. Many elderly vets can still fuck shit up. You can go from being strong to weak. You can go from being a badass to a pussy. Children and the socially retarded have a hard time understanding this which is why I have to debate it constantly.
    So much edge. So stronk. You impregnate females by your musk alone.

A gun is a gun. It doesn't matter who is holding it. That's the point with a gun. If someone holds you at gunpoint, you hand over the fucking wallet and be done with it. And this is something that everyone with a modicum of common sense would tell you. The macho bullshit is what guarantees a life expectancy of 17.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    I'm of the opinion they need permanent homes for both the Winter and Summer Olympics.
    So Greece... and?

Nothing new here. If you're a tourist and and a pussy, you were fucked the second you stepped foot into brazil.

Big suprise, blacks commit crimes no matter what country they're from. He din do nuffin wrong.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-08-04 at 04:18 PM.

And I thought this location for the Olympics was problematic..... So what made them such a compelling choice in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdgasm View Post

Most of the people being robbed in the video are locals.
    Is there any way to tell that though, besides just guessing at their skin color? I feel like the only local they tried to rob was the person who started slapping the shit out of the kid.

He handled it well. What you were saying about the potential stab/shoot/gangup would be valid if every potential theft victim showed resistance, but as we can see, there are people out there that just keel over and give up their belongings. Those are the people they want. They aren't going to rally a gang of knife wielding teammates to jump 1 guy when there are people out there that will just bend over and take it.

Some guy puts up a fight? Move onto the next person. Repeat until you find a pussy. Acquire loot.

Be fun to get some plastic display phones, stuff them with dye packs and walk around with them out, have them set to go off if they get too far from your body....

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You're not completely dense, if a kid is standing 8ft away with a gun aimed at you no amount of training will help. You move towards your attacker you're shot before breaking 3ft, refuse you're shot.
    I've had 3 guns pulled on me so far. Nobody has shot me yet. I'd ask for your anecdotal experiences on the same subject, but I'm pretty sure you're just guessing at what will happen based off the news you watch from your basement?

I blame CNN, not you.

What is the government doing to save face?

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    I'm of the opinion they need permanent homes for both the Winter and Summer Olympics.
    Yes, or just ...ya know ...don't host them in 3rd world nations.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    So much edge. So stronk. You impregnate females by your musk alone.

A gun is a gun. It doesn't matter who is holding it. That's the point with a gun. If someone holds you at gunpoint, you hand over the fucking wallet and be done with it. And this is something that everyone with a modicum of common sense would tell you. The macho bullshit is what guarantees a life expectancy of 17.
    If you're a total pussy, you give up your wallet, yes.