Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he should run for Governor of California instead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is this the guy who was boasting about taking Obama to court over religious freedom and winning twice? I can't remember, all the republican conservatives sounded alike to me.

Though Missouri by landmass is a red state, all the big cities are democratic, so I can't see how Chris Koster won't win.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Man miniguns is the shit, anyone here ever fired with one?
    Go to Las Vegas, you can rent/fire one.

THey are fun.

as for the OP and ...everyone asking wtf was that ad...
    The text pop ups seemed rather clear...so did the voice over guy.
    Clear as any other political advert anyway.

Fairly certain the guy running for office does not own that minigun...he is smiling WAY too wide.
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2016-08-04 at 12:55 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    An interesting video of candidate Eric Greitens solving all the current political issues with a Dillon Minigun. Will this be the new normal for US politics?

In addition to Missouri voters, Greitens has also garnered the attention of conservative billionaire Sheldon Adelson, who donated $200,000 to Greitens’ campaign. He apperently spent half of that amount for all the ammo in this video.
    Apparently spending $100,000 on ammo for a single video is a good indicator on how much he will reduce costs by.

I mean, it took real will to not spend the entire $200,000 on ammo.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

That video is so cringy. I don't really want to think about people who would vote for this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    His message is just a bunch of conservative catch phrases... Hell, I've seen attack ads send better messages than that.
    Lets see:

1) Spout conservative slogans....check
    2) Be holding, or near a gun......check
    3) Use ammo related words to further appeal to Americas red necked ammosexuals.....check
    4) Blame Obama........check

Yeah, that sounds like the generic Republican tripe to appeal to idiots

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft View Post
    Apparently spending $100,000 on ammo for a single video is a good indicator on how much he will reduce costs by.

Yea, but come on ...do rules ever apply to the people who make them?

Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John Kerry ...these guys fly all over the country/world talking about how we have to reduce the carbon footprint.

Too bad they do all this globe trotting in private jets that burn about 5-11 gallons of fuel for every mile flown which releases about 20 to 100 pounds of carbon per mile.

Face it ...rules are for the lil' guy you have to let the elitists do their own thing.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    5 weeks at the reloading table gone in 15 seconds.

I'm not sure what he was trying to say in his commercial.
    He's saying "gun nut crowd, I have a big gun, vote for me."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post

Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John Kerry ...these guys fly all over the country/world talking about how we have to reduce the carbon footprint.

Too bad they do all this globe trotting in private jets that burn about 5-11 gallons of fuel for every mile flown which releases about 20 to 100 pounds of carbon per mile.

Face it ...rules are for the lil' guy you have to let the elitists do their own thing.
    And what alternative do these people have for flying?

Be fucking reasonable, you can't expect environmentalists to give up flying when there's literally no other option than the technology we currently have.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by burlap View Post
    Jeez... he's hot. 10/10 would bang
    Dude....wtf

7.26x51 NATO/.308 is not that expensive my man

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

Be fucking reasonable, you can't expect environmentalists to give up flying when there's literally no other option than the technology we currently have.
    None!

And you make the exact point I make every time the subject comes up.

Don't roam the world telling people to give up a thing which they cant because there's no alternative that you then tax because they have to use it because there's no alternative.

I agree with you 100%; it's a matter of being reasonable.

/cheers
    MAGA

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post

So... a means of travel. Vs shooting a mini gun across a lake.

Of these two activities, 1 of them achieved nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Judoka25 View Post
    7.26x51 NATO/.308 is not that expensive my man
    If you have a problem with that number, you're going to have to speak with the OP, as the $100,000 is referenced upon OPs comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

So... a means of travel. Vs shooting a mini gun across a lake.

Of these two activities, 1 of them achieved nothing.
    Yea it was just about people who want to be in charge saying one thing and doing anything, follow the quote back it makes sense.
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    What does owning a minigun have to do with running for governor.
    I don't understand the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Balgazarr View Post
    Dude....wtf
    What exactly did you not understand about my comment?

Already had a Gov who had a minigun, and he was so manly he had no need of a standing base for it. he was also pretty well batshit, maybe miniguns are not the best indicator for governors

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

I wont speak to politicians, because it is indeed unreasonable to assume they will not have to fly place and often.
    However, for an environmentalist on a tour circuit, it would be FAR more responsible and in line with their "beliefs" if they did sat interviews and speeches, No reason in 2016 to fly around the world to give a speech.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Thanks for the laugh. I'm hoping this continues, Michael Bay will have an amazing career for political advertisement.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    An interesting video of candidate Eric Greitens solving all the current political issues with a Dillon Minigun. Will this be the new normal for US politics?

In addition to Missouri voters, Greitens has also garnered the attention of conservative billionaire Sheldon Adelson, who donated $200,000 to Greitens’ campaign. He apperently spent half of that amount for all the ammo in this video.

He will easily win.

People in Missouri still remember the nonsense in Ferguson and Mizzou. People blame the democratic governor for enabling it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Lets see:

1) Spout conservative slogans....check
    2) Be holding, or near a gun......check
    3) Use ammo related words to further appeal to Americas red necked ammosexuals.....check
    4) Blame Obama........check

Yeah, that sounds like the generic Republican tripe to appeal to idiots
    And considering how bad Jay nixon is and the riots in ferguson and the meltdown in at mizzou I expect him to win in a landslide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Isn't carrying the minigun. 0/10

At least, unlike Hilary's youtube page, this guy was smart enough to turn OFF video rating and comments.
    It looks like the comments are defacto turned off in a spineless manner like total biscuit did.

Of course he's gonna win.

Jay Nixon is gonna be too busy in the public defenders office to campaign.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...ublic-defense/