Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire ShadowofVashj's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.
    This is what they do to gay people over there I don't understand how this is news/shocking.

I'm not saying it's right or ok but how is this a "new development" or "noteworthy"?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Blah blah blah culture. Blah blah blah don't be bigoted.

Plenty of gay people getting killed in other countries. Why is it happening in Turkey so important?
    Because... it's happening... at all??? Like... I had to actually say that to you? Really? What is wrong with you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Such horrific and barbaric homophobia, Turkey disappointing me AGAIN
    There are reports from Amnesty International that military officers who have been arrested following the failed coup are being tortured and raped while in custody. So, this isn't exactly surprising. I'm not disappointed in Turkey anymore - it seems like a total hellhole. I'm just disgusted.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

That's Turkey for you.
    I lost all illusions about them when the majority turned out to support that retard dictator they call president.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    I guess because the homophobes are repressing their own homosexuality? I dunno.
    You've got to be some major fucking idiot to hate gays enough to kill them, but still fuck them in the ass when you can. That's some next level self-loathing. I just wish these people would take their anger out on themselves...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    You've got to be some major fucking idiot to hate gays enough to kill them, but still fuck them in the ass when you can. That's some next level self-loathing. I just wish these people would take their anger out on themselves...
    It's incredibly common unfortunately, I had a friend who got bullied and raped in high school by a homophobe. Not sure exactly what % of male rapists that target men identify as straight
    Last edited by mmoc1f234b9ee4; 2016-08-04 at 05:07 PM.

Stood in the Fire ShadowofVashj's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.
    It's incredibly common unfortunately, I had a friend who got bullied and raped in high school by a homophobe. Not sure exactly what % of male rapists that target men identify as straight
    Dude that's just classic projection tbh. Guys who may have homosexual tendencies or curiosities who are embedded in a man's man culture (or religion, or any construct preventing them from exploring) can't handle their own inner struggle and force it on others under the guise of dominance.

Pretty sad if you ask me.

Yet the LGBT communities will say or do nothing.

The biggest issues are ignorant people not using the correct pronouns, christian bakeries refusing to cater gay weddings and where trannies can go shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Well that's terrible, but remember that time a Christian bakery in America refused to bake a cake for a gay couple? Hatred is the same all over the world!
    having a personal belief is hatred now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's terrible, but remember that time a Christian bakery in America refused to bake a cake for a gay couple? Hatred is the same all over the world!
    I feel like your priorities are skewed.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    right, they hate gays so they kidnap and gang rape him? wouldn't that make them a bit gay? bi-curious?
    If you're participating in gay group sex, you're well past 'bi-curious'. Bi-curious is the point where dudes look at Alexsander Skarsgard and admit to themselves, "He's hot...I want to touch his abs... with my lips":

The weirdest one to me is how homosexuality is a sin punishable by death in most arab countries, but raping young boys is somehow exempt from that - somehow it's permissible when it's a child, but when they grow up and can consent, now it's a sin? That's the most confusing variant of this discussion for me.

With the case of gang-raping gay guys to 'gang-rape the gay away' - I kind of always wonder if they'll have a Stewie moment at some point - if they're just so resentful toward 'gays' that they don't actually know what it is:

Brian: So what happened?
    Stewie: Well, you wanna know what I learned this week? Being a grown-up sucks. Women, Brian...what a royal pain in the ass. It's like, it's like, why can't you just hang out with guys, you know? Just live with someone of your own sex. Just do what you would do with women, but with your buddy, you know? Why don't guys just do that?
    Brian: They do, it's called being gay.
    Stewie: Oh, that's what gay is? Oh yeah, I could totally get into that.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Turkey isn't the ME....
    Geographically it actually is and it sure is going down that road culturally at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    right, they hate gays so they kidnap and gang rape him? wouldn't that make them a bit gay? bi-curious?

i mean if i hate terrorists i don't go strap a bomb to myself and blow myself up.

also why is this news? bad things happening to gays around highly populated muslim areas? but muslims have such a good view of gays, i mean cmon it's just not a good idea to admit you're gay in such places, they should know that.
    Rape isn't seen as being "gay" by people who do this sort of thing, if you're the one giving it. It's a display of power.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    You expected anything less of the ME's mentality ?
    nah he is bother because he cant just go to turkey and scream there on streets like in every 2nd and 3rd post here about his sexual orientation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    Yet the LGBT communities will say or do nothing.

The biggest issues are ignorant people not using the correct pronouns, christian bakeries refusing to cater gay weddings and where trannies can go shit.
    What? American LGBT are more concerned about domestic issues they can fix rather than far off foreign issues they can't fix?

Color me shocked.
    Putin khuliyo

What.
    The.
    Fu

Because Turkey is wanting to join EU and "five murders, 32 attacks and three suicides in Turkey last year" is ridiculous! I would comment on other countries but MMOC doesn't allow topics about homophobia unless connected to a story
    Where are you getting those numbers?

Why do you think a handful of deaths mean anything when the population is almost 80 million?

So, if any country wants to join the EU, they cannot have a single death or suicide?

I'm really trying hard to follow your logic, but you seem to be leaving a lot of shit out in your posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    nah he is bother because he cant just go to turkey and scream there on streets like in every 2nd and 3rd post here about his sexual orientation
    You are disgusting tbh. Adam is reporting it; do you think the killed Syrian refugee who got threatened and raped was wearing pride stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    This is what they do to gay people over there I don't understand how this is news/shocking.

I'm not saying it's right or ok but how is this a "new development" or "noteworthy"?
    its not - being gay was still illegal in most countires around the world 50-100 years ago - it will spread to ME too just need time - rememeebr that if you were cought on acts of sodomy before WW2 even in EU you would be put to jail if not worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You are disgusting tbh. Adam is reporting it; do you think the killed Syrian refugee who got threatened and raped was wearing pride stuff?
    not really but what else woudl you expect in culture where sodomy is punished by stoning to death ? the same stuff happens in ZEA , Saudi Arabia etc etc its not surprising its part of that culture - its not my fault you are uneducated to not know that stuff. if they cought him on the same act 200 years ago in EU one of punishemnt for it was puting extremly hot metal rod to his anus. few decades ago being gay was considered as mental ilness - its all part of west history and denying it is poitnless. we jsut evolved as society past it they didnt.

yet.

or maybe not yet . history are written by winner and who knows how world will look like in 100-200 years. maybe it will be considered illegal again if west culture gets influenced by radicals from east . nobody knows only time will show
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2016-08-04 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Where are you getting those numbers?

Why do you think a handful of deaths mean anything when the population is almost 80 million?

So, if any country wants to join the EU, they cannot have a single death or suicide?

I'm really trying hard to follow your logic, but you seem to be leaving a lot of shit out in your posts.
    It sure means something when those murders and suicides were only committed because of hate crimes and social stigma about minorities. You might aswell justify the killing of albinos in Africa for rituals with your line of thought.