Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Actually yes Snopes has lost credibility
    http://thefreedomexaminer.blogspot.c...pes-false.html

https://therionorteline.com/2013/08/...es-got-snoped/

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/26...iel-greenfield

http://aceandres.blogspot.com/2013/1...edibility.html

LOL for Gods sake all Snopes is a Married couple with a bunch of cats who are openly Liberal, staffing freeelance writters who are openly liberal. Not hardly unbiased
    "Snopes has lost credibility!"

Proceeds to link to sites posting articles like these

http://shoebat.com/2016/08/04/the-na...clear-weapons/

http://thefreedomexaminer.blogspot.com/ (a blogspot with 3 posts in the past 3 years, so credible!)

https://therionorteline.com/2016/07/...ng-of-the-end/

http://aceandres.blogspot.com/ (another blogspot not posted in since 2014)

So basically random blogs with zero credibility and conspiracy sites.

Not helping yourself there.

The freedom examiner conservative blog. With golden nuggets of baised opinion like this:

Snopes is run by run by Barbara and David Mikkelson, who met in liberal California. The site is organized by topic and includes a message board where stories and pictures of highly questionable validity are posted.
    So that source is full of shit and not worth the time to link to.

The second source doesn't fully work. It makes a statement but the actual article it uses as proof no longer exists. So...try again.

3rd source another conservative site which seems as trust worthy as Fox News.

4th Source, a single blog post about the 2012 election. In which the blog post is wrong.

Perhaps post a non biased conservative source that is an actual news source not a blog?
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It really would help you folks if you didn't engage in pretty blatant smear campaigns against everyone who doesn't fall in ideological lockstep with you.

Khan has no ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
    He does not support Sharia Law becoming part of the law of the USA; that's a straight-up lie being spread around nutbar sites.
    The only reason his law firm site's down is because of the traffic overload since his appearance; there's nothing wrong with being an immigration lawyer, despite your attempt to slander him and his field of practice.
    And even if he does have ties to the Clintons, so what?
    That is hilarious coming from you
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I've actually read those articles before, specifically the first one, when it showed up.

They're all completely false. Snopes backs up everything they research and display that research for you to verify. It's your choice to believe they're frauds, but that doesn't make it true.
    Cmon. I google Khiza Khan and first page is news sources from: Infowars and Breibart. Those are not great news sources

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Cmon. I google Khiza Khan and first page is news sources from: Infowars and Breibart. Those are not great news sources
    Well since his name is Khizar, not Khiza, that might be why, but when I google his name I get a great deal of reputable news sources.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well we can start off with his ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, supports Sharia law. His law firm sells "instant citizenship" the reason he had to take the website down , and he has direct ties to the Clintons.
    That's all false and lies.

If you can say that, then I think we should deport you to Syria for being an obvious ISIS supporter.

Deleted
    The way on which the Dems paraded Khan family is so sinister.

Out of all the possible mothers and fathers of fallen soldiers they could have picked, they went with Muslim one which believe that Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with... *gasp* Islam.

And that's coming from the same party that took a below waistline shot at the families of Benghazi victims.
    Disgusting.
    Pathetic.
    Wrong.
    Last edited by mmoc8b2aceaf88; 2016-08-04 at 07:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "Snopes has lost credibility!"

Proceeds to link to sites posting articles like these

http://shoebat.com/2016/08/04/the-na...clear-weapons/

http://thefreedomexaminer.blogspot.com/ (a blogspot with 3 posts in the past 3 years, so credible!)

https://therionorteline.com/2016/07/...ng-of-the-end/

http://aceandres.blogspot.com/ (another blogspot not posted in since 2014)

So basically random blogs with zero credibility and conspiracy sites.

Not helping yourself there.
    Also notice that the very first "article" is full of unsubstantiated claims. There is no cross-reference, no review from someone else, nothing to prove anything he's saying.

What he did you Trump, you can't buy that. He should be rewarded somehow.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Galdauts View Post
    The way on which the Dems paraded Khan family is so sinister.
    You mean like how The Republicans paraded the mother of one of the people killed at Benghazi?

Out of all the possible mothers and fathers they could have picked, they went with Muslim one who believe that Islamic terrorism have nothing to do with... *gasp* Islam.
    Explain in more detail. Citation please.

And that's coming from the same party that took a below waistline shot at the families of Benghazi victims.
    Citation please.

Disgusting.
    Pathetic.
    Wrong.
    Yes your post is full of all three.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    And why not?
    I don't know that he's not qualified or anything, but running someone because they are "internet famous" for badmouthing someone is how we got Trump to begin with. He is a muslim immigration lawyer that dislikes a person who wants to add restrictions to muslim immigration, so it makes perfect sense that he would oppose Trump. The fact that he uses his dead son almost as a prop, I find distasteful, but then when it becomes this huge controversy because Trump responds? If you want to stand up in the public eye and insert yourself into politics, you can't complain when you get reprisals.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I don't know that he's not qualified or anything, but running someone because they are "internet famous" for badmouthing someone is how we got Trump to begin with. He is a muslim immigration lawyer that dislikes a person who wants to add restrictions to muslim immigration, so it makes perfect sense that he would oppose Trump. The fact that he uses his dead son almost as a prop, I find distasteful, but then when it becomes this huge controversy because Trump responds? If you want to stand up in the public eye and insert yourself into politics, you can't complain when you get reprisals.
    Or when others start digging into your past. Virginia politics is screwed up enough as it is. I am sure Hillarys lap dog Mcauliffe will get this guy in somehow.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Firstly, it is obvious that Khan instructs Muslims to submit to Sharia “they [Muslims] must always be subordinated to the Shari’ah”:

Its continues on for quite a bit
    Hell, I'll even link straight to Breitbart for you, so you won't even claim my source is biased;

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...as-sharia-law/

He doesn't support implementing Sharia law. You are, basically, lying.
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-08-04 at 07:27 PM.

He's a Democrat who struck a possibly mortal blow the enemy of the Democrats, the Republican nominee. I'm sure Khan cost Trump 3-4% points in the polls at least. Maybe voters will forget by election time but some won't.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Parents of dead soldiers are supposed the keep their mouths shut and their opinions to themselves. Got it.

He was using his son as evidence that Muslims can be and ARE great American citizens. Khan felt like Trump was disrespecting him and his dead son by denigrating Muslims. He's supposed to keep his mouth shut about that?

I don't know that he's not qualified or anything, but running someone because they are "internet famous" for badmouthing someone is how we got Trump to begin with.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't think he should necessarily run. I was more curious as to why OP would be against it. I know little to nothing about Khan so couldn't make a judgment one way or another (also he would be running in a different state so it wouldn't even apply to me).

He is a muslim immigration lawyer that dislikes a person who wants to add restrictions to muslim immigration, so it makes perfect sense that he would oppose Trump.
    Shockingly, members of groups that Trump is actively hostile towards usually aren't big fans of Trump.

The fact that he uses his dead son almost as a prop, I find distasteful, but then when it becomes this huge controversy because Trump responds?
    He used his son as an example, the same way the Benghazi mother used her son as an example (which between the two, the Benghazi mother segment felt way more gross/exploitative to me).

Trump didn't "respond", he went after Khan and his wife. As any conservative should know, you don't say shit about gold star families. Period. Take your lump and shut the fuck up, let others get into it for you. But Trump is not really a conservative and has some of the most sensitive, thin skin around so of course had to respond.

If you want to stand up in the public eye and insert yourself into politics, you can't complain when you get reprisals.
    Has Khan complained? I know his wife wrote an op-ed in response to Trumps insinuation that she wasn't allowed to speak because she's a Muslim woman (which is pretty bigoted), but that's it.

Deleted
    http://blogs.nbc12.com/decisionvirgi...-delegate.html

By David Hylton
    Kahn fundraiser
    (Source: crowdpac.com)

An online campaign to get Khizr Khan -- the father of a slain Muslim-American soldier who made news after his speech at the Democratic National Convention -- has raised nearly $12,000 to push him to run for the Virginia House of Delegates.

"We need more candidates like Khizr Khan, not Donald Trump, to run for office in America," says the fundraising site on crowdpac.com. Mr. Khan is someone who has achieved the American Dream and made the ultimate sacrifice for this country.

Khan, a lawyer from Charlottesville, isn't a politician, but Democratic activist Tom Keefe who started the "Yes We Khan" campaign hopes the fundraiser will change his mind.

"I just thought, this guy might be somebody who could really turn things around for us," Keefe told NBC News.

At the convention, Khan pulled out a copy of the U.S. Constitution and asked Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump if he's ever read it.

"I will gladly lend you my copy," said Khan.

In response, Trump said Khan was being controlled by Hillary Clinton's campaign and questioned why Khan's wife, Ghazala, didn't talk at the DNC.

"Here is my answer to Donald Trump: Because without saying a thing, all the world, all America, felt my pain," Ghazala Khan wrote in a Washington Post editorial. "I am a Gold Star mother. Whoever saw me felt me in their heart."

If Khazir Khan accepts the challenge to run for office, he would be running for the state delegate seat in the 58th District in Virginia.

BWahahahahahahaha Fuck no
    Yeah why the hell should Khan run? What are the merits? His son died. Is that the merit they want him to run on? Yeah you lost a kid, that's awful. I aint gonna fawn and kiss your ass over it though. This hero worship is bullshit and full of hypocricy in how the US really fucking treats their vets.

First off. Khizr Kahn is very qualified when you consider he is a lawyer. Second any person that has run because of military service or that person's child serving is again considered a plus. Last. What we would consider great about our government and election is that anyone can run for elected office.

Also if he wants to run on the platform of immigration and more specifically treatment of how Muslims would be target. Well, many people run and get elected on single issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    He's a Democrat who struck a possibly mortal blow the enemy of the Democrats, the Republican nominee. I'm sure Khan cost Trump 3-4% points in the polls at least. Maybe voters will forget by election time but some won't.
    Mortal blow? heh. I'd say the only damage this guy caused is when some Repub's denounced Trump afterwards, and even that won't last long in the political arena. This'll just be another silly little ad to run non-stop until the election is over. It's like when there's a bad movie coming out, and you can't wait for it to release just so it can leave theaters and you don't need to see the commercials anymore.

Like everything else in this election, if it wasn't Trump with his big mouth replying, it would have been easy to respond to the guy. The fact that he then turns around and calls Trump evil and stuff and then everyone falls back on Gold Star Bullet Proof to cover his ass wouldn't fly if it wasn't Trump. Hell, THIS is why folks want to vote for Trump, because of this sense of choreographed establishment dancing.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Mortal blow? heh. I'd say the only damage this guy caused is when some Repub's denounced Trump afterwards, and even that won't last long in the political arena. This'll just be another silly little ad to run non-stop until the election is over. It's like when there's a bad movie coming out, and you can't wait for it to release just so it can leave theaters and you don't need to see the commercials anymore.

Like everything else in this election, if it wasn't Trump with his big mouth replying, it would have been easy to respond to the guy. The fact that he then turns around and calls Trump evil and stuff and then everyone falls back on Gold Star Bullet Proof to cover his ass wouldn't fly if it wasn't Trump. Hell, THIS is why folks want to vote for Trump, because of this sense of choreographed establishment dancing.
    At some point in the election you will need to come up with solid programs; knee jerk reactions that appeal to the anti PC crowd only get you that far.