Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post

Did you have a point to make? I say kid because I have a hard time believing any adult would make such awful arguments when they have nothing to do with OP or anything I've said.
    No point. Just thought someone should get it on the official record that you are full of shit.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    No point. Just thought someone should get it on the official record that you are full of shit.
    I like how you backed up your post with no relevant points and no actual proof.

Usually when someone enters a thread just to insult someone they disagree with, they'd get an infraction, but I don't report children that get riled up by my posts so I guess you're in luck that I have a life and don't take forum hate seriously.

If you feel like contributing anything to the thread, I'd be happy to discuss it with you, provided I'm not banned in the next few minutes.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2016-08-04 at 06:47 PM.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

The decision to have the games in Rio was made by stupid people. The decision to actually go and attend the Rio game was made by stupider people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody who has ever visited LiveLeak knows that Brazil and specially Rio is a fucking shit hole, there are gonna be so many murders and shit going on over the Olympics, the Olympics should never have been allowed to be held in Rio.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    I like how you backed up your post with no relevant points and no actual proof.

Usually when someone enters a thread just to insult someone they disagree with, they'd get an infraction, but I don't report children that get riled up by my posts so I guess you're in luck that I have a life and don't take forum hate seriously.

If you feel like contributing anything to the thread, I'd be happy to discuss it with you, provided I'm not banned in the next few minutes.
    says the tryhard stoner who calls elderly, women and frail people who get robbed pussies

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    says the tryhard stoner who calls elderly women and frail people who get robbed pussies
    tryhard? and I don't even smoke weed lol what. Gotta say those are the most obscure and socially awkward insults I've got all day. frail weak people aren't pussies I guess cause reasons that you still have yet to provide? lol

Deleted
    tryhard? and I don't even smoke weed lol what. Gotta say those are the most obscure and socially awkward insults I've got all day. frail weak people aren't pussies I guess cause reasons that you still have yet to provide? lol
    I was just being optimistic because usually people need to be in some sort of drugged condition to reach the level of stupidity that you displayed.

Ah, South America. I'm very happy I don't live there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    I was just being optimistic because usually people need to be in some sort of drugged condition to reach the level of stupidity that you displayed.
    Insults without proof or reason. Keep it up!

Why are people who are so weak that they can't stop unarmed children from robbing them NOT pussies?

DISCLAIMER: If you're going to respond to me, at least explain yourself instead of just throwing in an insult, preferably with something related to the thread. I try not bloat threads responding to kids like you who just join to toss in a "tryhard stoner" quip.

If you want to insult me, that's fine, but just include some sort of point. Thanks.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2016-08-04 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kanuty View Post
    THats racist

Wtf, how is that racist. It's common knowledge Brazil isn't a safe place for tourist and hasn't been for some time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Wtf, how is that racist. It's common knowledge Brazil isn't a safe place for tourist and hasn't been for some time.
    He was replying to an imaginary persona.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    People acting like tourists at a tourist event? nickcageudontsay.jpg
    What makes it a "tourist event"? Just because it's the Olympics? Where it takes place and the crime there is what makes it not a tourist event.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rio is a literal shithole.

IOC is corrupt, just like every other governing body today.

More news at 11.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Woah now, no need to generalize stoners here.

You seem to think there's no in between in being a bad ass and being a pussy. Most people just don't think it's worth the chance of getting shot to save the few hundred dollars in their wallet. Doesn't imply they're a pussy. How is it weird that locals use backpacks? It's a pretty common thing to have these days rather than briefcases. From that video, seems like the smarter choice anyway. A bit harder to snatch than a briefcase or normal bag.

What does it matter if you notice you're not being driven to your destination? You think they kidnapped the people without taking their phone? lol.
    Read the entire thread before commenting. I already mentioned that there's times where you do want to be a pussy and times where it's just ridiculous. When it comes to unarmed children in public, letting them take your shit is unacceptable, yet people still let it happen. They are pussies. Alone in an alley with 6 buff dudes pointing guns at you, you better pussy up and hand over your stuff.

Also again you should read the thread and see what actually happened. They weren't kidnapped. They were robbed.

I may have strict opinions on the qualifications of what makes someone a pussy, but at least I can read. Please do the same before posting next time. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally didn't see this coming at all..

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember the 2012 olympic games where the worst thing you had to deal with was rain and the occasional chav?

How do you know they're for sure unarmed? If even 1 out 100 are armed with a knife or gun and you happen to get that one and fight back you might end up dead. I'm not disagreeing that some of them are probably just pussies but you did initially come in this thread saying "if you can't hold your own in the streets of brazil, you're a pussy." and that's just not always the case.
    If someone is worried about the chance that 1 in 100 children might be able to hurt them, and they let that stop them from defending themselves from all children, they're definitely a pussy. Obviously it's not always the case because some people choose to do stupid shit and put themselves alone and in definite "give up your wallet or die" situations, but a lot of the times, especially in the videos or at an olympic event guarded by the fucking army, you're probably a pussy if you let someone get the better of you.

You also said,

Maybe I just assumed too much, but I figured you were implying you should do something about it when you notice you're being driven the wrong way. Not sure what you expect someone to do about it. I think I can read fine since the article says they were kidnapped. It also wasn't by the uber driver. So not sure what your statement was about anyway really.
    Yes this was while the thread was going. I bothered to read each post as it came and eventually someone posted the actual happenings from a non buzzfeed-esque source. There's some delightful irony waiting for you in the "cousin lakehouse party" thread, so I can't lay into you about the reading, but I can at least say that my comments were accurate and based on what we knew as the thread was progressing.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2016-08-04 at 08:51 PM.

Insults without proof or reason. Keep it up!

Why are people who are so weak that they can't stop unarmed children from robbing them NOT pussies?

DISCLAIMER: If you're going to respond to me, at least explain yourself instead of just throwing in an insult, preferably with something related to the thread. I try not bloat threads responding to kids like you who just join to toss in a "tryhard stoner" quip.

If you want to insult me, that's fine, but just include some sort of point. Thanks.
    Brazilian here:
    1) They are likely to have a knife or a gun.
    2) They are VERY likely to be in a group, they will mark you, follow you and kill you after the dust settles.
    3) Social movements will go after you, the kid will then be considered the victim and you a terrible person (likely to have a hate mob after you).
    4) Even if you get the kid to be taken by the police, it will be back in the streets at most in a week and if you pass by that street every day, see item 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    Brazilian here:
    1) They are likely to have a knife or a gun.
    2) They are VERY likely to be in a group, they will mark you, follow you and kill you after the dust settles.
    3) Social movements will go after you, the kid will then be considered the victim and you a terrible person (likely to have a hate mob after you).
    4) Even if you get the kid to be taken by the police, it will be back in the streets at most in a week and if you pass by that street every day, see item 2.
    1) Many people carry those things. Every video posted in this thread shows that it's easier to just look for someone who won't fight back rather than shoot or kill someone for their belongings. The one time a bystander pulls out a gun, every gang member flees.

2) If I'm carrying something worth being killed for, I'm also packing heat. This could be said about literally anyone in any country.

3) Oh yea? Like all those hate mobs that form about tourists who avoid being robbed by pimp slapping natives who can't handle robbing someone? Weird I haven't heard of a single one over here in America.

4) I'm not trying to get anyone taken by the police. Street justice doesn't involve the police. You take your beating and learn that maybe robbing people isn't for you.

Thank you for actually providing points that I can try to counter argue.

I read through it but must have missed any additional source. I just think if money isn't much of an issue for a person, then it's rather dumb to take the risk at all. I guess you can say they're a pussy but I just think they're smarter. If they don't have much to their name, it's more logical to fight for what they have.

I just think if you can afford to be robbed, you're an idiot to take the risk to resist (in most cases). That stupidity out weights how much of a pussy you may look like to people if you don't fight back.
    Being a badass has never been about making the smartest choice. It's literally about fighting against the odds. It's always the dumber choice on a survival level.

Again there's many times where being a pussy will save your life and sometimes you just need to take that road. Do you know how much easier it is to be a live coward than it is to be a dead badass?

Maybe you see your friend dying to a bear. You can either run with 100% success of staying alive or try to fight the bear off your friend with like a .1% chance of saving you both. One of the choices is obviously the smart one if you want to live, but it's also pretty pussy compared to how badass the other choice is.