Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    From the levelling preview on the Wow site:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    To get started in these zones, you’ll first need to travel to your Class Order Hall and open up the mission table’s scouting map. Select one of the four leveling zones and accept the related quest to go to Dalaran—then travel to Dalaran, and you’ll be sent to your chosen zone.
    Can someone from the beta clarify this: do you seriously have to teleport to Dalaran to your class hall and back again every time you want start a new zone? Can't you just travel there and start quests yourself?
    iirc you CAN travel to the zones without going to the order hall (after the first zone since you need to "build" your hall before starting questing) you'd just be a little lost on where to go since there are no breadcrumb quests from zone to zone.
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    From the levelling preview on the Wow site:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    To get started in these zones, you’ll first need to travel to your Class Order Hall and open up the mission table’s scouting map. Select one of the four leveling zones and accept the related quest to go to Dalaran—then travel to Dalaran, and you’ll be sent to your chosen zone.
    Can someone from the beta clarify this: do you seriously have to teleport to Dalaran to your class hall and back again every time you want start a new zone? Can't you just travel there and start quests yourself?
    You get the Opening/start quest only from your Order Hall.

We're less than a month out and there's still major phasing issues on live and now that I'm in beta, there as well. Im assuming these have been there prior.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is increasing the maximum view distance, thank god.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Yay view distance change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    True, and everyting i've read suggests that 110 is a very fast leveling curve. Unless you're in a guild that can carry you (or you buy a carry) I don't think anyone's gonna be eager to have a DH in their MHFC groups.
    Our 2 demon hunters (1 tank 1 dps) are extremely lucky then. They will be getting mythic clears.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    We're less than a month out and there's still major phasing issues on live and now that I'm in beta, there as well. Im assuming these have been there prior.
    WoD had major phasing issues on launch. I don't think legion is going to be any different...
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

So, seems Blizzard is going to bring back the console command to increase camera zoom distance to some degree, based on player feedback they got.

I am very happy with this! They could have just ignored this. Honestly I like seeing Blizzard opt for a middle ground more, as of late. Rather than their standard, swinging to one extreme and digging their heels in there. Before possibly doing the same with the other extreme if it doesn't work out.

That's not to say they no longer do that. They still have more to improve there. But it's definitely progress I am happy to see.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Legion release date 8/30

the bible Luke 8:30

Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "Legion," he replied, because many demons had gone into him.

blizzard illuminati confirmed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexxidecimal View Post
    So what you are saying is that if a magic meteor hits the earth and makes pandarens real is that I still have a chance!?
    Well both of my Pandaren are in love together.
    Do you want a Panda girl as a lover?

And also how much XP do you get if you don't do the Bonus Objectives in Mardum and Vault of the Wardens?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    Legion release date 8/30

blizzard illuminati confirmed
    I think it's just a release for their game and nothing more.

And if you are wondering that Night Elf female from the Harbringer Illidan video is actually;

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Kor%27vas_Bloodthorn
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2016-08-05 at 06:17 AM.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    And also how much XP do you get if you don't do the Bonus Objectives in Mardum and Vault of the Wardens?
    I actually tried 3 times to get a DH out at lvl 99; wanted to try and disable XP at 99.9 so that you could use both the +300% and the 20% xp potions and then do all your Draenor prequesting and see if you could like get to 106 in the first 30 minutes of Legion or something. Doesn't seem feasible though.
    There's two bonus objectives, each worth 180k in the DH starter area. Even if you don't do either one (and it's actually hard to not accidentally complete the 2nd one while completing the required quests) and kill as little as possible, you still get out at lvl 99 around 95% of the way to 100. The xp-disabling guy is phased out in Stormwind due to the demon invasion of the throne room, which will ding you to 100.

Might be doable if you try it when the DH area is packed and you only tag mobs that others are attacking, which gives you less kill xp. Too much work for my curiosity though.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, Blizzard is fucking around with the tokens. Earlier today that Conq tokens in HFC didn't require a class to redeem, as in anybody could redeem it. Now I'm running ICC and I just got a Vanq token with no class requirement. Can anybody else confirm tokens are being weird as shit on the beta with the T19 stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

lol they bring back camera distance yet you have to use script for it once again, pure shitshow
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    lol they bring back camera distance yet you have to use script for it once again, pure shitshow
    While I still stand by my original points, that its a very minor issue and the whining about it is absurd, I will say its classic Blizzard backpedaling. I have a very strong feeling the only reason they decided to add it back in was because they saw how much attention the MaxCam Addon got too. I bet, no I guarantee, if that had not happened at all this change wouldn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    While I still stand by my original points, that its a very minor issue and the whining about it is absurd, I will say its classic Blizzard backpedaling. I have a very strong feeling the only reason they decided to add it back in was because they saw how much attention the MaxCam Addon got too. I bet, no I guarantee, if that had not happened at all this change wouldn't exist.
    It was deffo bigger issue than no-flying.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    I'm so excite for legion!

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    So, Blizzard is fucking around with the tokens. Earlier today that Conq tokens in HFC didn't require a class to redeem, as in anybody could redeem it. Now I'm running ICC and I just got a Vanq token with no class requirement. Can anybody else confirm tokens are being weird as shit on the beta with the T19 stuff?
    please for the love of god let them do this to old outland tokens as well.

please T_T

As far as in have seen is that tokens that you can use are shown as no class restriction but tokens that you cant use show the classes that can use them

anyone seen http://wow.gamepedia.com/Feronas_Sindweller in the demon hunter order hall?

he's a big fan of illidan, just wondering if he makes it to be part of the illidari.

Quote Originally Posted by oqtopus View Post
    As far as in have seen is that tokens that you can use are shown as no class restriction but tokens that you cant use show the classes that can use them
    Yes, I've had this happen too.

i wish they'd just replace the old tokens all together with a neutral token.

still gotta go to the raid to get it, but now you don't have to spend months looking for it.