Server/faction transfer and discounts?

I heard somewhere, though I forget where, that there would possibly be discounts for things like faction changes around when Legion was coming out. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Just curious because I have a couple characters I really want to faction change/transfer and it costs a lot to do :|

Quote Originally Posted by scorpmrat View Post
    I heard somewhere, though I forget where, that there would possibly be discounts for things like faction changes around when Legion was coming out. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Just curious because I have a couple characters I really want to faction change/transfer and it costs a lot to do :|
    I never heard such, sorry. Blizzard's stance has always been to pay (even if you live on a dead server, etc).

It would be nice if they would discount for bundling - eg server move + faction change + race change.

They gave you a free boosted character to any server you want instead now.

Last discount on server xfers was before CRZ was announced.

Deleted
    They make so much money from transfers I wouldn't expect to see discounts anytime soon. Last time was long time ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    They gave you a free boosted character to any server you want instead now.

Last discount on server xfers was before CRZ was announced.
    Around middle of MoP they had it 50% off. So I don't see why they can't do it again.