Thread: Azeroth

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Azeroth

This could be made up, but I just read that world-soul on Azeroth is actually the name of a new Titan in the process of maturing into a physical form.. The Patheoens have been looking for there kind for a long time. Another Titan.. could it be that this is why we have to find the Pillars? This new being will help fight Sargares for us? And I think this is the whole reason the Burning Legion wanted to open the portal over there. I'm mind blown right now, but again could be fake.

Deleted
    the pillars is to close the portal

It's not fake. It was all revealed in Chronicles.

Yes, there is a Titan "inside" the planet and it's a girl. And she is more powerful than Sargeras, that's why he wants so much invade Azeroth, to corrupt her and serve the Burning Legion or destroy her before she awakens.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yup and Sargeras wants to kill her before The Void Lords can corrupt her and turn her into a Dark Titan.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterwise View Post
    Yup and Sargeras wants to kill her before The Void Lords can corrupt her and turn her into a Dark Titan.
    Actually he wants to diddle her and give her Stockholm Syndrome so that he won't have to masturbate in lonliness anymore but you didn't hear that from me

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Dankdruid 2.0 or for reals?
    You're one to talk......
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterwise View Post
    After listening to the Shadow Priest's VO Files there is even more clues towards that we may already be facing a Dark Titan. In the files she/Xal'athah the Old God Dagger tells us that the Legion is digging but if they dig too deep they will not like what they find. My guess is that the wee baby Azeroth is already tucked in a blanket of nightmares. We may have to put her to bed permanently or at least back to sleep before the Legion does.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Actually he wants to diddle her and give her Stockholm Syndrome so that he won't have to masturbate in lonliness anymore but you didn't hear that from me
    this is kinda the truth.

she knows he wants her, in more ways than one, and she's scared shitless and basically using magni to scream stranger danger.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    After listening to the Shadow Priest's VO Files there is even more clues towards that we may already be facing a Dark Titan. In the files she/Xal'athah the Old God Dagger tells us that the Legion is digging but if they dig too deep they will not like what they find. My guess is that the wee baby Azeroth is already tucked in a blanket of nightmares. We may have to put her to bed permanently or at least back to sleep before the Legion does.
    The spirit of Azeroth is already helping us fight the Legion and using Magni Bronzebeard as a mouthpiece. She's the one who directs us toward the Pillars as a way of sealing the rift.

The reference to the Legion digging probably refers to them potentially stumbling across N'Zoth.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So.... can somebody explain to me how if Azeroth is a Titan we're going to be just fine after she wakes up?

I mean I guess Talador's nice this time of forever.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So.... can somebody explain to me how if Azeroth is a Titan we're going to be just fine after she wakes up?

Pandas live on the back of a turtle and it seems to work out for them.

because blizz gave their selves a convenient way out. she's a titan of spirit, the only one of her kind. when she's ready, she'll likely manifest as a spiritual being instead of taking the planet as her body.

Chronicle describes titans as having mountain ranges and rivers across their bodies, which suggests the planet physically becomes humanoid. If Azeroth wakes up, we're either dead, or it becomes a Futurama episode.

maybe azeroth kills and replaces sargeras, then takes the legion for herself. then we have to flee back to Draenor.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekyler View Post
    Yes, there is a Titan "inside" the planet and it's a girl. And she is more powerful than Sargeras, that's why he wants so much invade Azeroth, to corrupt her and serve the Burning Legion or destroy her before she awakens.
    Nope. Sargeras wants to kill all infant titans to prevent void lords and old gods corrupting the world soul as a corrupted titan could and i mean COULD be more powerful than sargeras. For all we know though, the void lords and old gods may have already corrupted sargeras and he is actually doing their dirty work for them already. what evidence do we have of the legion attacking old gods? or facless ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    Nope. Sargeras wants to kill all infant titans to prevent void lords and old gods corrupting the world soul as a corrupted titan could and i mean COULD be more powerful than sargeras. For all we know though, the void lords and old gods may have already corrupted sargeras and he is actually doing their dirty work for them already. what evidence do we have of the legion attacking old gods? or facless ones?
    None, but then again, they didn't exactly have much chance to do so while we were around to see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    im no lore sexpert but i always did think the legion was coming not to kill us but to kill the old golds and just 'purge' the planet or something, glad i kinda guessed it right

destruction warlock artifact lore confirms that sargeras doesn't want to destroy her anymore.

he got sucked into the core by the closing of the portal in the well of eternity. he saw her sleeping there, she opened an eye and looked into his eyes and he was completely stricken by her. now he wants to come to this world so that he can make her fel, and "more importantly" his(in quotes because that's exactly what it says).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    destruction warlock artifact lore confirms that sargeras doesn't want to destroy her anymore.

he got sucked into the core by the closing of the portal in the well of eternity. he saw her sleeping there, she opened an eye and looked into his eyes and he was completely stricken by her. now he wants to come to this world so that he can make her fel, and "more importantly" his(in quotes because that's exactly what it says).
    what the hell... can't we just kill sargeras and move onto more interesting things like the void lords and old gods already?