Deleted

Talking RUN ILLIDAN RUN (10 years or more?)

We know that Alleria and Turalyon were in the nether for 1000 years they left their son when he was an infant he was born shortly after the Second War (Year 7), he would be around 19 years old during the events of the Burning Crusade add 10 years he is now 29. So 29 years ago his parents were trapped along with the others after closing the dark portal and went missing after 3 years on draenor meaning they haven't been seen for 26 years minus a year (maybe ) of joining the army of the light, they have been trapped in the twisting nether for 25 years of our world so 1000/25=40
    A year on Azeroth equals 40 years in the nether, Illidan is been dead for a decade so 10x40=400
    There you go Illidan has been running for his life 4 centuries now

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Take it easy with those pills boss.

that's false. Illidan's soul was still inside his body when he was in that Fel crystal. later in Blackrook Hold Gul'dan separated his soul from his body.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Take it easy with those pills boss.
    lol hahaha

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    that's false. Illidan's soul was still inside his body when he was in that Fel crystal. later in Blackrook Hold Gul'dan separated his soul from his body.
    Hmmm, really? He speaks to the demon hunter player character from the twisting nether though during their starting experience, I thought. Is that not right?

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Hmmm, really? He speaks to the demon hunter player character from the twisting nether though during their starting experience, I thought. Is that not right?
    that's during the Black Temple raid.

Gul'dan separated his soul in Black Rook Hold. his soul was still inside the crystal when Gul'dan found him.

Deleted
    When demons die they go straight to the nether and Illidan, been a half breed, was connected to his body but he was still in the nether like
    spoilers
    when you, as a demon hunter, sacrifice yourself and you go to the nether you don't stay in your body

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He is still alive in the Black Temple at that point. It happens before we open the way to Matron Mother Malevolence and when she joins us, the players have just started the raid.
    Interesting! Can't wait for Tuesday.

Deleted
    that's during the Black Temple raid.

Gul'dan separated his soul in Black Rook Hold. his soul was still inside the crystal when Gul'dan found him.
    Gul'dan felt his soul from the nether probably because Illidan was trying to get back to his body

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    Gul'dan felt his soul from the nether probably because Illidan was trying to get back to his body
    that seems far fetched. I mean, how can Gul'dan separate his soul in Black Rook Hold if his soul is in the Nether?? it seems to me that Maiev imprisoned him so that his soul don't return to the Twisting Nether.

Deleted
    here is the video

- - - Updated - - -

that seems far fetched. I mean, how can Gul'dan separate his soul in Black Rook Hold if his soul is in the Nether?? it seems to me that Maiev imprisoned him so that his soul don't return to the Twisting Nether.
    or so that it doesn't come back

here is the video

- - - Updated - - -

or so that it doesn't come back
    haha mate. I know about that. we will have to wait for further information(s).

Deleted
    haha mate. I know about that. we will have to wait for further information(s).
    You know what, I want you to be right because 10 years trapped in a crystal is better that 4 centuries of running for your life. But knowing Blizzard and how much they love Illidan's suffering ...I am not so sure

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A year on Azeroth equals 40 years in the nether...
    Where does it say that?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Where does it say that?
    I just made the calculations based on Alleria and Turalyon story and the fact that they don't look like they aged much, maybe in the 25 years they have been missing they spent only one in the nether so it may be variable from 40 to 1000 years and I hope it's the minimum 40 because if 1000 years equals to 1 of azeroth then Illidan has spent 10000 years in the nether (worst possible scenario)