Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    And you wonder why you're so disliked here

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    And you wonder why you're so disliked here
    You think I wonder that? Lmfao. Perhaps your goal in life is to be liked by everyone, including those on a semi-anonymous messaging board, but I'm not phased by it. However, if someone goes out of their way to hate me (as you have done) then of course I will give a little back.

I don't care if 1 person doesn't like me of fifty people don't like me, especially when they're all Manure or Chelsea fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    You think I wonder that? Lmfao. Perhaps your goal in life is to be liked by everyone, including those on a semi-anonymous messaging board, but I'm not phased by it. However, if someone goes out of their way to hate me (as you have done) then of course I will give a little back.

I don't care if 1 person doesn't like me of fifty people don't like me, especially when they're all Manure or Chelsea fans.
    I'm offended you don't include a wee diddy Greenock Morton fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    I'm offended you don't include a wee diddy Greenock Morton fan.
    Sorry didn't realise you don't like me. You can fu** *** too then.

edit: woops still got infraction points and i know Northern Monkey will report me to his green-named buddies so I'll retract.
    Last edited by durrtygoodz; 2016-08-07 at 04:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Yaldi.

Someone's angry.

I was being sarcastic Durrty.

- - - Updated - - -

Starting to think Arsene Wenger is a Warcraft player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha total melt down by durrty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    This is what the football thread is about: meltdowns.

Well, didn't quite reach NotRobertoCarlos level, but still pretty kekworthy, none the less.

NotDurrty incoming?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Well, didn't quite reach NotRobertoCarlos level, but still pretty kekworthy, none the less.

NotDurrty incoming?
    NotGranitXhaka16

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it hatred, these are true statements. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean it's hate, and if you think so then perhaps Tumblr is a better outlet for you than MMO-Champion. I'm open to being proven wrong about anything I say.

If Pogba can bring in 40milion a year then why would Juve let him go for a measly 2 1/2 years revenue? Not "attacking" you I'm legit asking.

And unless a player has specifically signed over their image rights (Rare) any advertising they do is self serving.
    Because United is alot bigger as a club than Juventus is and obviously he will bring in more money in United. United sell alot more shirts world wide and obviously get bigger sponsor deals than Juventus. I read that Martial was the 3:rd highest selling shirt last season world wide. Only beaten by Messi and Ronaldo.

edit: woops still got infraction points and i know Northern Monkey will report me to his green-named buddies so I'll retract.
    pathetic job by moderators, you should ban the ones provoking him instead. the football threads have gone downhill here, pages and pages of spouting shit about arsenal just so they can see this guy getting banned

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    pathetic job by moderators, you should ban the ones provoking him instead. the football threads have gone downhill here, pages and pages of spouting shit about arsenal just so they can see this guy getting banned
    Lol.... So you're saying he said nothing to warrant a ban? Banter is one thing, but what Durtty is doing have nothing to do with banter. Just insult after insult.
    If you have followed this thread (which im sure you have) its really weird that you disagree with him being banned.

But oh well.... Back on transfers! I wonder if United will sell any other central midfielders other than Schweini this summer. As it is now there is Carrick, Fellaini, Pogba, Herrera and Schneiderlin. 5 players who all compete for 2 positions seems a tad much!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure you can't give infractions for talking shit about a football team in a football thread...Durrty has been an antagonist from day one.

Deleted
    Hiya Durrty! Hiya pal.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you have a problem/complaint about moderator actions, please contact a global (blue) moderator. Moderator actions are not to be discussed, so it ends here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching this Arsenal v City match, City can't defend for shit. Pep's got a lot of work to do.

Careful durty, you dont want frank making melt down jokes all year. But hes original right? He wouldnt reuse the same joke over and over. And it was like only 2 days ago you said you wouldnt get banned unless I came up with some new stuff. Looks like I dont need too.

And Pogba finally on his way, should be a good season! Cant wait for Mou vs Pep 2.0

10+ Year Old Account
    So Pogba is in Manchester today for the medical. If he could give me his Camero, that would be swell.

Deleted
    Meh. Still prefer Bond's DB10

- - - Updated - - -

Slightly OT but what do you guys/girls drive IRL?

(Mazda m2 here)

Right now I use

Complete with Wifi, TV and USB ports for charging the phone. But looking to upgrade to

soon.