Poll: vote

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    raising more undead into "this curse", plague, mental manipulation of the undead she raised in western plaguelands, torture and potential mindcontrol of an ebon blade member, manipulation of lor'themar and using "her" people she says she cares about. oh and instantly threatens the former general of horde forces in draenor after becoming warchief, for no apparent reason.

sylvanas is trash, she and the rest of the forsaken do not belong in the horde.
    But where did she lie about these things?

the val'kyr controlled the undead you raised in western plaguelands. she's likely in control of koltira and spying on the ebon blade. then, she flat out says she would kill you if you hadn't done good on the broken shore(which she wouldn't, her bitch ass would be fried on the fucking spot.).
    Nothing indicates there's anything wrong with Koltira.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    In undeath, arthas was the one who probaly held back the scourge that could have " run wild and overrun the world" While in Undead Sylvanas is going kind of Crazy, using plague weapons, Force ressing people. Yeah so 1 died good became evil. 1 was turned evil but maybe did some good.
    And did Arthas not use Plague of Undeath and force ress people or something? Because you can see both aplenty in WotLK. Hell, he attempted to force ress the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Who says that?
    The voices in the heads of Eternal Alliance Victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Like peoples already said Arthas was lured and manipulated to become death knight. Also after Northrend he had influence from Frostmourne/Lich King. And Arthas never hided his evilness. Sylvanas? After she broke control and get free will everything she did was her choice. So for me Sylvanas is worse.
    Everything Arthas did was his choice too, so you have no argument here.

the highlord of the silverhand would thrash her, the deathlord of the ebon blade would make her a slave, the archmage of the tirisgarde probably has a workaround for any anti-magic tricks she might have. she's not all-powerful, neither are we, but we're most certainly stronger than her. she's never shown any power comparable to the crap we do.
    The Deathlord had trouble with Liadrin. And how would they make Sylvanas a slave exactly? Not even Arthas could re-enslave her after Lich King first lost his grasp on her. Mage is going to get silences by her scream (and so are most other classes). Which can also break bones, particularly useful against Rogues I'd say, since Rogues are generally on the nimble side. There's no way the Hunter leader is going to best her in archery. Warrior is just going to hit a wall against the durability of her body alone. The only one standing a chance is the Paladin and they'll need a way to deal with her range advantage and precision of her arrows. Magical arrows most likely laced in all kinds of "pleasurable" poisons.

Well damn we sure triggered Sylvanas fanboys.

No matter how you try to twist it lore remains. Arthas did horrible things when his soul was stolen. Sylvanas did them with her free will intact

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post

No matter how you try to twist it lore remains. Arthas did horrible things when his soul was stolen. Sylvanas did them with her free will intact
    Lol pretending facts don't exist change nothing bucko. Arthas Was doing terrible shit way before he picked up the blade, and still had humanity when he held frostmourne. That is the fact. Arthas has been and always will be worse than Sylvanas.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    /thread

Best post in this poll thread.
    Except for the part where Rise of the Lich King retconned out the part about Arthas being a slave of the Lich King and losing his mind to Frostmourne. I.e. the fundamental part of that post. Best post indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    everyone who says sylvanas needs to get his lore straight.

everything arthas did was willingly, he was dumb, arrogant, ignorant, selfish and crazy.
    And had daddy issues. Then again they were so strong I suppose it falls under the crazy part.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Yeah but they were like best friends forever. Most didn't get freedom. Look how happy the death Knights were to be free.
    Hell, most of the Nerubians were happy to die.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-08-07 at 10:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Umm... Sylvanas had her soul stolen by Frostmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Lol pretending facts don't exist change nothing bucko. Arthas Was doing terrible shit way before he picked up the blade, and still had humanity when he held frostmourne. That is the fact. Arthas has been and always will be worse than Sylvanas.
    no he was not. Worst thing he did was killing of mercenaries and even it was for greater good. Sylvanas meanwhile did only evil things

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    "I'll stop deploying the plague as ordered...lol jk, mass produce dat shiet and use it Idgaf about authority"

That's just the one example.
    The "mass produced dat shiet" was actually supplied to her by the Horde.

Over-all, while Sylvanas is not quite at Lich King level yet, she can easily surpass it. And she's a way bigger cunt than Arthas ever was.
    @arafel: No, it doesn't mean Arthas was a saint compared to Sylvanas. He did atrocious shit, and he's despicable because of it. But he wasn't lying his ass off about to. He was upfront with his purpose, and didn't spend the bulk his time beating around the bush like Sylvanas does.
    And how the fuck is lying worse than genocide?

10+ Year Old Account
    no he was not. Worst thing he did was killing of mercenaries and even it was for greater good. Sylvanas meanwhile did only evil things
    Yea, evil things like dying to save her people. How dare she.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    He was probably a perfectly acceptable Paladin prior to the events of WC3. He just started making decisions paladins disagree with from Stratholme onwards, became consumed with revenge.
    thats the thing. He was a Paladin and a Prince. In the end he choose his royal line ( aka his home, his people) over the teachings of the paladin.

No Tusk Club.

7+ Year Old Account
    yes, killing innocent, not listening to his father aka king and uther his mentor, and dooming his most loyal soldiers and leaving a loyal and nice friend to die in the frozen wastes is angel like.
    and then killing his father and mentor, then ruining 2 kingdoms is also what a real hero would do.

and yes, sylvanas only did evil things like dying protecting her people and homeland, than saving thousands of undead citizens from getting killed by random "DA LIGHT MA SHIELD!" paladin wanna bes. HOW DARE SHE!?!

Formerly known as Arafal

Demon kind who are known for being.manipulative ? This is the first time anyone from Alliance encountered dreadlords. Remember that you as player know more than characters at that time.
    How could he know it will fuck him over? He followed him because he wanted to stop the Plague and save his kingdom
    Because Dalaran wasn't created due to demons being lured to Azeroth because of how humans used magic. And Council of Tirisfal never encountered any Dreadlords.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    murdering the mercenaries was for the great good. Alright were reaching critical mass on the stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And how the fuck is lying worse than genocide?
    Sylvanas isn't opposed to the genocide either. She has the plague for that shit. Which is a bit more inhumane than a sword through the chest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas isn't opposed to the genocide either. She has the plague for that shit. Which is a bit more inhumane than a sword through the chest.
    yes, and sylvanas is throwing the shit all over the place i see.
    i can already smell the green goo in stormwind.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    They don't have much of an option, those that do have their own will are those that joined through the Cult of the Damned (The creator of said cult was KT)
    As shown in Icecrown, members of the Cult of the Damned have to drink a concoction that binds them to the Lich King as well. Hard to say when they started to use it, but given how Kel'thuzad's short story ended and him being all "Lich King is love, Lich King is life" anyway, I'd say it's probably it already started with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Its a marvel to see the headcanon, the blatant disregard for lore and the cringe worthy responses about sylvanas. No clue why people that hate sylvanas are unable to cling to sanity or at least truthfulness in their posts, but then hey where would the fun be in arguing with people who actually made sense?
    Obviously Blizzard spat in their faces so hard they lost sanity.

As an outright lore novice, can someone sum up exactly what makes Sylvannas evil? I have not, and will not ever read a WC book, and all I know of her stems from stuff on a wiki and WoW, and I always just took her as a "do what I want and what I need to survive" type or something. Not "evil" or anything like that. So I'm clearly missing something, while the game made it pretty clear that Arthas was purely evil now.

I know you said you read Rise of the Lich King, but instead of lying about it, actually do so.

Those things were for the greater good from her perspective too.

Plague of Undeath says hi. And do list the genocides committed by the Forsaken. Will make for nice comedic relief. And if a sword attack doesn't outright kill you, you're in for some lovely time with getting all kinds of shit in your wound and/or slowly bleeding out. Much more humane than instantaneous death indeed. Especially when compared to Arthas' sword, which twists the shit out of your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Arthas was manipulated into becoming what he was.

Sylvanas chose to become the way she is due to the horrible experiences she's had.

Although Sylvanas has not done anything nearly as bad as Arthas as of yet.
    Is that really because she isn't as evil or more because she doesn't have the power he did tho?

I would say Sylvanas is worse but I think they are going to do a redemption for her so Arthas will end up being the more evil of the two.

yes, and sylvanas is throwing the shit all over the place i see.
    i can already smell the green goo in stormwind.
    She's alive to do it. Arthas is dead. The Lich King still lives, granted, but a different persona.

yes, killing innocent, not listening to his father aka king and uther his mentor, and dooming his most loyal soldiers and leaving a loyal and nice friend to die in the frozen wastes is angel like.
    and then killing his father and mentor, then ruining 2 kingdoms is also what a real hero would do.

and yes, sylvanas only did evil things like dying protecting her people and homeland, than saving thousands of undead citizens from getting killed by random "DA LIGHT MA SHIELD!" paladin wanna bes. HOW DARE SHE!?!
    another fine reasoning by sylvanas fanboy

"Arthas is evil becaue he did not listen to his father but Sylvanas trying to kill every life on Azeroth is ok because he is cute and has boobies :3"

I can cherry pick too.

Arthas sacrificed his soul to save his people while Sylvanas betrayed her allies and tried to wipe life on whole Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

Because Dalaran wasn't created due to demons being lured to Azeroth because of how humans used magic. And Council of Tirisfal never encountered any Dreadlords.
    Because paladins are trained in demon lore.
    Where does it say that Council encountered Dreadlords ?

- - - Updated - - -

I know you said you read Rise of the Lich King, but instead of lying about it, actually do so.

Those things were for the greater good from her perspective too.

no her survival is not greater good. Saving of kingdom is

Plague of Undeath says hi. And do list the genocides committed by the Forsaken. Will make for nice comedic relief. And if a sword attack doesn't outright kill you, you're in for some lovely time with getting all kinds of shit in your wound and/or slowly bleeding out. Much more humane than instantaneous death indeed. Especially when compared to Arthas' sword, which twists the shit out of your soul.
    how about you stop lying and actually read it?