Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Pretty much. A bitch and insufferable hypocrite at that.

Even though I don't particularly like Illidan, I find him more bearable at least. This said, I don't surely blame her desire to put Illidan in a cage, rather the borderline insane obsession she had about it.

Anyway, the OP has a legendary bias against the like of Illidan and Sylvanas, there's no room to argue upon any of these subjects.
    Irony explosion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post
    Well last time I checked, Tyrande was also LYING to Malfurion herself. Malfurion told her personally that Illidan was not to be freed, and she went ahead anyway, and as far as I'm concerned, Tyrande has 0 Authority over the Wardens

Secondly, if you believe that she "released" Illidan, you need to play the fucking Campaign again. SHE BROKE into the prison and killed everyone who refused to give him up, so in the argument, She broke into the state prison, they never released him, she basically freed a prisoner when he was not to be freed.

And yeah sure, Maiev killed Highborne/Kaldorei, but when you compare it to the numbers of people Illidan killed it's off the charts.
    how was tyrande lying to malfurion? malf told her not to release him, she said "im doing it, too bad" and yes she does have 100% authority over the wardens

she is the leader of the night elves, and released one of the prisoners... omfg, the president released somone from prison
    and also no they refused to let him free so she killed them, as they disobeyed her, THE LEADER OF THE NIGHT ELVES

and illidan killed those people to defeat the legion.. he never killed a single person just to "lol im gunan kill you"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    how was tyrande lying to malfurion? malf told her not to release him, she said "im doing it, too bad" and yes she does have 100% authority over the wardens

she is the leader of the night elves, and released one of the prisoners... omfg, the president released somone from prison
    and also no they refused to let him free so she killed them, as they disobeyed her, THE LEADER OF THE NIGHT ELVES

and illidan killed those people to defeat the legion.. he never killed a single person just to "lol im gunan kill you"
    If Tyrande has authority over the wardens, she wouldn't have the need to kill everyone who guarded Illidan

And secondly, you're just being a hypocrite here, you're saying that uneccesary suffering is okay, but at the same time Maiev is bad for killing a few Kaldorei?
    Don't come with "He did it to defeat the legion." He failed at fighting the legion, infact he ended up becoming their bitch for a while, and secondly, the forces of Azeroth has done a way better job at fighting the legion than Illidan has and they don't rely on slavery nor killing others for no reason.

It's from the moral standpoint, and the same reason we frown upon the same things in real life, Slavery and uncessary killing, I ask you again, was the "Final Solution (Aka Holocaust)" by the germans justified just because it might have helped them defeat the allies? Evil is but a mere point of view. You never answer this.
    Last edited by Candy Cough; 2016-08-07 at 11:56 PM.
    An'u belore delen'na

7+ Year Old Account
    Well last time I checked, Tyrande was also LYING to Malfurion herself. Malfurion told her personally that Illidan was not to be freed, and she went ahead anyway, and as far as I'm concerned, Tyrande has 0 Authority over the Wardens
    what?
    how was tyrande lying?
    malfurion told her not to put him free and she responded with "only the goddess may forbid me anything. i will free illidan, whether you like it or not."

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    If Tyrande has authority over the wardens, she wouldn't have the need to kill everyone who guarded Illidan

And secondly, you're just being a hypocrite here, you're saying that uneccesary suffering is okay, but at the same time Maiev is bad for killing a few Kaldorei?
    Don't come with "He did it to defeat the legion." He failed at fighting the legion, infact he ended up becoming their bitch for a while, and secondly, the forces of Azeroth has done a way better job at fighting the legion than Illidan has and they don't rely on slavery nor killing others for no reason.
    she did because they refused to let him free

maiev killed those people because she hated them, illidan sacrifieced his fellow mages to gain enough power to defeat the legion...
    and yes sure, please tell me where we blew up the home planet of the natherzim causing millions of dreadlords to be destroyed in a instant?

See? Completely willful ignorance.

Illidan Stormrage: Isolation can do that to the mind. Now, after all the long centuries you kept me chained in darkness, it is only fitting that I bury you in turn.
    Maiev Shadowsong: Damn! I must reach Shan'do Stormrage and warn him of his brother's treachery. My power will allow me to escape but I fear there is no way out for the rest of you.
    Naisha: Go, mistress! The goddess will light our path to the hereafter.
    Maiev Shadowsong: I will not forget you, my sisters. You will be avenged. I swear it!
    Maiev Shadowsong: Now, I've got to find a way out before this cursed tomb is drowned by the seas.
    That was while Illidan was on a mission for the Burning Legion, at that. So he pretty much says "lol im gunan kill you" while working for the Legion. So you are about as wrong as you could possibly be. And this is after massacring two Night Elf villages just prior to this (on the same mission for the Burning Legion). Not that you care about things like the actual text.
    Last edited by Cooper; 2016-08-07 at 11:59 PM.

she did because they refused to let him free

maiev killed those people because she hated them, illidan sacrifieced his fellow mages to gain enough power to defeat the legion...
    and yes sure, please tell me where we blew up the home planet of the natherzim causing millions of dreadlords to be destroyed in a instant?
    Exactly, they refused because she has no authroity over the wardens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    what?
    how was tyrande lying?
    malfurion told her not to put him free and she responded with "only the goddess may forbid me anything. i will free illidan, whether you like it or not."
    Yeah sorry I messed up :s
    An'u belore delen'na

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    See? Completely willful ignorance.

That was while Illidan was on a mission for the Burning Legion, at that. So he pretty much says "lol im gunan kill you" while working for the Legion. So you are about as wrong as you could possibly be. Not to mention those two Night Elf villages he massacred just prior t this - not that you care about things like the actual text.
    yes because somone stalking you and trying to murder/imprison you tottality has no reason to be killed...

also those two night elves villages? you mean the ones destroyed by demons? yeah totally

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly, they refused because she has no authroity over the wardens.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah sorry I messed up :s
    except she does... idk, as the leader of all night elves, she does... you think the wardens are their own entity...?

yes because somone stalking you and trying to murder/imprison you tottality has no reason to be killed...

also those two night elves villages? you mean the ones destroyed by demons? yeah totally

- - - Updated - - -

except she does... idk, as the leader of all night elves, she does... you think the wardens are their own entity...?
    This shit again, there were tracks in the night elven village from Naga. The only one who knew the naga existed at this time was Illidan (Somehow), it wasn't demons that killed the village, it was Illidan.

How can you even debate this? THEY REFUSED HER! Tyrande has 0 Authority over them, it's maiev (Or now) Jarrod shadowsong that decides what they do, not her. End of discussion. What Tyrande did was a crime.

Even WoW pedia states that Maiev is the leader of the wardens: "After battling through Califax and his minions, and defying Maiev Shadowsong, the warden of Illidan" And as Califax, Illidans personal guardian said: "This place is forbidden, even to you, Tyrande."
    Last edited by Candy Cough; 2016-08-08 at 12:10 AM.
    An'u belore delen'na

What is the OP even talking about. If it were not for illidan Mages would not even exist. Contrary to what World of Warcraft mages are, in real life Azeroth magic is made possible by things like the Well of Eternity spreading the gift of magic throughout the world. Without magic we would be at a terrible disadvantage to the legion. Illidan was put in jail because he created a new well. Because he knew we would need it to fight the legion.

And yet you would side with Maiev? All the mages in Azeroth owe illidan for being as powerful as they are.

7+ Year Old Account
    This shit again, there were tracks in the night elven village from Naga. The only one who knew the naga existed at this time was Illidan (Somehow), it wasn't demons that killed the village, it was Illidan.

How can you even debate this? THEY REFUSED HER! Tyrande has 0 Authority over them, it's maiev (Or now) Jarrod shadowsong that decides what they do, not her. End of discussion. What Tyrande did was a crime.

Even WoW pedia states that Maiev is the leader of the wardens: "After battling through Califax and his minions, and defying Maiev Shadowsong, the warden of Illidan"
    ok this is where you prove, that you know shit, have you read the illidan novel? it was said there it was demons, as it was destroyed by the fel... and yes tyrande has 100% authority over the wardens... they are a faction withen the night elves, and yes maiev is the leader of the wardens, like how there is mayors of towns... if your the town mayor can you say no when the president asks you to pass something?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    And yet you would side with Maiev? All the mages in Azeroth owe illidan for being as powerful as they are.
    we dont owe illidan anything.
    arcane energy is everywhere, as long as you know how to wield it you can use it.
    it doesnt have anything to do with the well of eternity.

also, the exiled highborne that became the high elves also had vials of the titan blood and created the sunwell with it, and they taught most races how to be mages, not the kal'dorei.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-08-08 at 12:15 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    we dont owe illidan anything.
    arcane energy is everywhere, as long as you know how to wield it you can use it.
    it doesnt have anything to do with the well of eternity.

also, the exiled highborne that became the high elves also had vials of the titan blood and created the sunwell with it, and they thought most races how to be mages, not the kal'dorei.
    allthough the mages of azertoh are much more powerful because of the well, and illidan is the one who gathered most of those vials, making the sunwell, and nightwell, there is moonwells but they are from drops, not whole vials

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    That was while Illidan was on a mission for the Burning Legion, at that. So he pretty much says "lol im gunan kill you" while working for the Legion. So you are about as wrong as you could possibly be. And this is after massacring two Night Elf villages just prior to this (on the same mission for the Burning Legion). Not that you care about things like the actual text.
    Working for the Legion isn't why he tried to kill her though, he more or less wound up completely insane thanks to being isolated for millennia. For him he simply hates her, much like how she hates him. They're both terrible individuals willing to sacrifice anyone else for their own goals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

7+ Year Old Account
    As far as I'm concerned the President has 0 Authority over anyone but his guards, the Congress sits on all the power.

lol then you deleated it to try and cover your tracks :P come on man...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-08-08 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Maiev ... wasn't a playable character in Warcraft 3
    Um, yes, she was playable in Warcraft 3. In the Night Elf campaign of The Frozen Throne expansion, if memory doesn't fail.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I'm concerned the President has 0 Authority over anyone but his guards, the Congress sits on all the power.
    Okay, but as far as our government is concerned...https://www.justice.gov/pardon/pardo...d-instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Working for the Legion isn't why he tried to kill her though, he more or less wound up completely insane thanks to being isolated for millennia. For him he simply hates her, much like how she hates him. They're both terrible individuals willing to sacrifice anyone else for their own goals.
    however maievs is to enforce justive, no matter how good or bad it is, well illidans is to defeat the legion, and hopefully get with his bae tyrande

ok this is where you prove, that you know shit, have you read the illidan novel? it was said there it was demons, as it was destroyed by the fel... and yes tyrande has 100% authority over the wardens... they are a faction withen the night elves, and yes maiev is the leader of the wardens, like how there is mayors of towns... if your the town mayor can you say no when the president asks you to pass something?
    Yes, actually, a town mayor can say no when the President asks him to pass something, but your piss-poor education is beside the point. The WarCraft 3 mission in which Tyrande frees Illidan makes it explicitly clear that she does not have the authority to do so.

however maievs is to enforce justive, no matter how good or bad it is, well illidans is to defeat the legion, and hopefully get with his bae tyrande
    Ah, there it is. This is exactly what I was talking about. Tyrande rejected Illidan and that makes you feel bad, so Illidan must be a great guy and everybody else is wrong. Ignoring the fact that not only is Tyrande free to make her own decisions and Illidan is not entitled to her affection, but that Tyrande rejected Illidan and chose Malfurion precisely because she knows Illidan is selfish and power-hungry.

It's just "Nice Guy" bullshit. Illidan thinks if he can score enough points with Tyrande, she'll drop her panties for him, and Illidan fanboys identify with that so they rationalize or outright ignore all the terrible things Illidan has done - just as Illidan himself does.
    Last edited by Cooper; 2016-08-08 at 12:22 AM.

Could say the same about your delusional denial about Tyrande breaking into the Warden headquarters
    An'u belore delen'na