Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

That's so sad strip, man... Now I have to put mimikyu into my team just because of that strip, so he has friends and aint alone :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I think one of the leaks said it would have a roster slightly higher than gen 1. I think. I'll have to find it.

EDIT: the '4 main leaks', the 4th leak says its larger than last gen, but not by much: http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1470156868724.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Heres a 'leak' from /vp/. It's a list of the pokedex. Gives us something to talk about until Friday.

https://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/2...on-pokmon-list

And a c+p thread on reddit if you don't want to venture to 4chan:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/com...ex_discussion/
    I hope that is true. That would mean 100 new pokemon, which I am ok with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

Someone on r/Pokemon came up with a good idea, there could possibily be Alolan forms for Eevolutions, but for now no actual Eeveeolutions.
    I'm not sure how I would feel about that. My main concerns are that 1, they would only be temporary and 2 they would basically ensure that they would Never make a eeveelution of that type. Like if Flareon Alola form was a steel, or ground, they wouldn't make a brand new eeveelution that was steel or ground because they would just point to Alola Flareon.

Now, Barring my two concerns, and its a New, permanent form And it wont impact future eeveelutions, then I am ok with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    My concern with Alolan Eevee's is that regular Eevee is already adapting to different energies and environments when it evolves.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    My concern with Alolan Eevee's is that regular Eevee is already adapting to different energies and environments when it evolves.
    True but they could come up with something like : due to the islands' XYZ, when Eevee evolves something modifies it and you get an Alola Eeveelution.

THey should replace all pokémon with eevaariations.

Homophobia is so gay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    True but they could come up with something like : due to the islands' XYZ, when Eevee evolves something modifies it and you get an Alola Eeveelution.

THey should replace all pokémon with eevaariations.
    Well we do have enough types left to actually do cover the current 8 types used, with a few left over for later.

Coro Coro scans

http://serebii.net/news/2016/09-August-2016.shtml

Pretty much deconfirms the Alolan dex leak from a couple of days ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Alolan Fire/Ghost Marowak and Alolan Dark Meowth
    Submarine Fish
    Sandcastle Ground/Ghost
    pre-evolution for Bewear

Also, first bits of the evil team of the games.
    Last edited by johnhoftb; 2016-08-09 at 06:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next months CoroCoro will have a poster showcasing Rockruffs secret evolution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another ugly fish pokemon .

Also evil team look like pirates. Dark meowth seems a bit lazy. They could make him more feral or something.

Marowak typing is kinda ok. (the only 1 we got right now is litwick and evolutions)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    And sttarting from September 15th, a new manga will be released in CoroCoro Comics featuring a young trainer and his Rockruff as they travel around Alola.

Deleted
    New ninetales and marowak look awesome. Maybe ice will get a slight buff as well, fingers crossed!

I don't know what to think about the sandcastle pokemon. I kind of like it, but on the other hand... I don't know... a sandcastle? really?

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    I don't know what to think about the sandcastle pokemon. I kind of like it, but on the other hand... I don't know... a sandcastle? really?
    Still better than a pile of garbage. Like the scan shows with Pikachu, maybe there will be traps in the sand sometimes.

Just need to wait for his "description" like Bewear or Mimikyu, will be something either sad or creepy (or both) like he disguises himself like a castle to play with children (or maybe to kidnap them mwahahahaha).

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Still better than a pile of garbage. Like the scan shows with Pikachu, maybe there will be traps in the sand sometimes.

Just need to wait for his "description" like Bewear or Mimikyu, will be something either sad or creepy (or both) like he disguises himself like a castle to play with children (or maybe to kidnap them mwahahahaha).
    I DO like it, but it's just hard for me to imagine myself or even an anime character use it in a battle or it been found in the wild at all. Trubbish I can see, but this?

The new Marowak forme is fire/ghost? Called it!

Deleted
    Evil Team. NotLikeThis

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

Pretty much deconfirms the Alolan dex leak from a couple of days ago.
    How does it confirm it ?

It proves its fake. On this supposed leak, it was said Bewear was a single stage pkm. We just learned he had a pre-evo.

EDIT : I CANT READ I AM SORRY
    Last edited by Ilir; 2016-08-09 at 11:20 AM.

Homophobia is so gay.

That Marowak design is pretty cool. The Meowth though...kinda lazy compared to other forms. I bet the water trial captain has the Water Arcanine form, would make sense if the fire trial captain has Marowak.

Deleted
    Sandcastle.... wut?

Not this again nintendo...

10+ Year Old Account
    Previous gens had their fair share of 'lazy' designs.

Grimer -> Muk = purple slime -> bigger purple slime.
    Magneton is literally 3 Magnemites stuck together.
    Electrode is a Voltorb flipped over.
    Dugtrio is literally 3 Diglets stuck together.

Don't know why inanimate-object pokemon get such a bad rap. Banette? Never ever seen any hate towards it design wise. It's literally a possessed doll.
    Sandcastlemon is likely ghost-possessed sand (given it's typing) that takes the form of a sandcastle. Same deal as Banette, only we don't know it's backstory.