Poll: What do you want

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What do you want Legion's "Troll patch" to be like?

Every expansion has had its troll patch, from raids, to dungeons, to no content at all, it has become a trend for WoW. So for Legion, what would you want 7.x to be like?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I'd like it to be scrapped personally, never been a fan of troll dungeons after ZA.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Well supposedly we're getting a "mega-dungeon" and a couple patches. SO I'm thinking the first big one should have that dungeon, updated world quests and updates to Suramar(another thing where we might get "updates" to the story from time to time). Updates to holidays again would be nice and maybe adding a new holiday event for Legion. Maybe raise an island... whatever is supposed to replace Thal'dranath.

I would like to see King Rastakhan return, and fight with us against the legion, preferably they turn the tide at the last moment (cliche but whatever) and we win that day. then make the island Zandalar a questing area or something, maybe a new raid.

Did WoD have a troll patch? I mean, other than the selfie+twitter patch.

raid small zone, gotta have troll content.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    Well supposedly we're getting a "mega-dungeon"
    they arent making a "mega dungeon" they said we might get a dungeon that is gonna be mega.
    stop spreading that misinformation.

OT: if there is a troll patch, i would love to see a dungeon, raid AND zone, but since its blizzard i just go with 5.2 troll raid and zone.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    they arent making a "mega dungeon" they said we might get a dungeon that is gonna be mega.
    stop spreading that misinformation.

OT: if there is a troll patch, i would love to see a dungeon, raid AND zone, but since its blizzard i just go with 5.2 troll raid and zone.
    they said we WILL get a dungeon that will be mega, as it will be on the ptr shorly after launch
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Did WoD have a troll patch? I mean, other than the selfie+twitter patch.
    6.1 was the troll patch.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Are we talking troll as in being trolled or the race Trolls?

Deleted
    None, as it doesnt fit at all Jaylock 2.0.....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they said we WILL get a dungeon that will be mega, as it will be on the ptr shorly after launch
    that's even better.

Formerly known as Arafal

Considering Pandaria had a sizeable chunk of a leveling zone dedicated to the the various tribes coming together, I don't think it would be wise, even excusable, to do it, again. What I want is just the Zandalari and to meet and possibly kill their leadership so that they can assimilate into the Horde and/or move to other places to find a place for themselves without being at war with everyone.

Seriously though, still can't believe we killed Faraki Trolls in Mists when there were like ... what a couple dozen left in the world?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    the race my friend, we talk about the race with the gigantic husks and jamaican accent.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    I think both.
    Some expansions had literally troll patches (BC, cata, MoP), other expansions had trolling troll patches (ruby sanctum in wotlk, 6.1...)

Deleted
    vol'jin sends a message to the horde that the zanadalari are under attack by the burning legion as he left just after the broken shore evemt to get there help in combating the invasion. We the player head off to help them and gain there support in the fight against the legion. After following the story of the island will unlock a new world quest zone and mythic dungeon.

You can swing the story many ways the troll king dies and Vol'jin becomes the new leader uniting the trolls on azeroth against the legion. Or he could give his life to summon the blood god hakka to fight what ever pit lord they have commanding the assault on the zanadalari home land.
    Last edited by mmoc8954eb3394; 2016-08-08 at 10:19 PM.

Deleted
    demon trolls obviously

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    No we wont! stop spreading bullshit! they said we get a dungeon. not a mega dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    As we find ourselves presented with another sub-race of elves some content that begins to shed light definitively whether or not trolls/elves are descended from the same race.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    No we wont! stop spreading bullshit! they said we get a dungeon. not a mega dungeon.
    a dungeon that's gonna be mega =/= a mega dungeon
    a "mega" dungeon implies very big dungeon.
    a dungeon that's gonna be mega or cool implies it will be exciting.

Formerly known as Arafal