Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novarius View Post
    is this shit so hard to release eu and us together at once...i preordered to get "early access" ... lol 20 days my ass early sto early access was the last month of beta and the progress from it goes to the live game so what is 20 days....
    I think you need to worry about basic grammar and punctuation before you worry about early access. Also I sure hope "early access was the last month of beta and the progress from it goes to the live game" isn't implying that whatever people have done on beta carries over because it most certainly does not. Probably one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

I wish they would bring back the game time for purchasing the CE if you also purchase the digital edition rather than giving me a second key I will never use.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lichbane View Post
    Precisely! Why they can't give Boxed CE purchases the same benefits is beyond me.
    Not to say there isn't a solution, but there's a pretty big difference between pre-ordering a physical expansion from Amazon and pre-purchasing digitally from the Blizzard Store.

A pre-order is basically just a reservation. You don't spend a dime until the item ships, and you don't own it until it's physically in your hands.

When you pre-purchase through Blizzard, you pay upfront and get it added to your account immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertaurus View Post
    The quests involving Ulduar, Karazhan, and Dalaran's relocation won't be available this week, but will unlock weekly as we get closer to Legion's release date.
    @Muffinus
    Content that unlocks tomorrow: The Broken Shore, first week pre-launch quest line, Legion Invasions, Demon Hunters, Dark Whispers.
    Uhh... what's the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Varly View Post
    I think you need to worry about basic grammar and punctuation before you worry about early access. Also I sure hope "early access was the last month of beta and the progress from it goes to the live game" isn't implying that whatever people have done on beta carries over because it most certainly does not. Probably one of the stupidest things I've ever read.
    He's talking about a different game there, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzed View Post
    Where the hell are the Broken Shore end cinematics?

This. If we are getting the broken shore, we have to be getting the ending cinematics too including the one showing King Varians death.Expect them to be datamind on here tomorrow. Hopefully the patch will bring all the others for legion too. Been dying to see them since I finished all the zones in the beta!!

Quote Originally Posted by lichbane View Post
    Precisely! Why they can't give Boxed CE purchases the same benefits is beyond me.
    if youre gonna be like this, then i want all the CE stuff to come with the digital pre order, plain and simple, why should you guys get more stuff than the people who pre ordered digitally?

Oh wait thats just the nature of the beast, you cant have everything, either you preorder digitally, get access to DH early, or you reserve the physical and wait, but get more stuff that wouldnt come with the digital

That felsaber mount looks so generic. It looks like something we would have gotten at level 40 back in the days of old. I'm glad I got the digital deluxe with the felstalker mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiede View Post
    Bring up the Specialization tab in the window that also has your talents. Click on a spec. Click activate. This is how it works on Beta and Live as of today.

They removed the dual spec UI in the Talents tab, but you can freely change your specialization out of combat (you just can't change talents you have already selected unless in a rested area, etc, etc).
    WEIRD -- I just tried that and it does nothing. No error. No sound. Nothing. I also lost a few spells too -- Sigil of Chains, for instance. I had that spell on my bar a week ago but not it's no longer there.
    When I pull up the spell list for Havoc (which can't activate) -- it's a copy of the broken template version missing things like Eye Beam and such.

Maybe my account is bugged in Beta. I also learned I had to rename my warlock from Foobarbaz. I thought that was cute (programmers might get why this is cute).

Quote Originally Posted by fanto View Post
    Relocate Ulduar, Karazhan and Dalaran? waaat? why? Doesn't make any sense. Dalaran will be in game twice, I got that. But Ulduar and Karazhan? Why would you want to relocate 8 years and 6 years old raids? Unless Uld and Kara will be the Legion later raids?

"The quests involving Dalaran's relocation, Ulduar, and Karazhan won't be available this week..."

Reading comprehension.
    If Ulduar and Karazhan would get relocated it would be written as such:
    "The quests involving Dalaran's, Ulduar's and Karazhan's relocations..."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scroolooseuk View Post
    This. If we are getting the broken shore, we have to be getting the ending cinematics too including the one showing King Varians death.Expect them to be datamind on here tomorrow. Hopefully the patch will bring all the others for legion too. Been dying to see them since I finished all the zones in the beta!!

Jeez, just see them in-game when you do the content?!

Bleh, they actually removed a bunch of the super awesome weapons still listed on the (unupdated) front page right now.

Weapons like these will apparently not be available, and are no longer in the game files under that id:
    ]

I am quite sad about this.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    um.. Blood elves weren't in the game in vanilla...
    Don't be such a nitpicker You know what I mean....

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    A pre-order is basically just a reservation. You don't spend a dime until the item ships, and you don't own it until it's physically in your hands.

When you pre-purchase through Blizzard, you pay upfront and get it added to your account immediately.
    Except you can have Blizzard remove the key right before launch (or even 7-15 days after launch). So in actuality what is the difference? They did it for one of the beta's.

Quote Originally Posted by lolwhatadumbthread View Post
    Oh wait thats just the nature of the beast, you cant have everything, either you preorder digitally, get access to DH early, or you reserve the physical and wait, but get more stuff that wouldnt come with the digital
    And what about people who preordered the regular box? They get the same thing as those digitally purchasing except for Demon Hunter early release.

Deleted
    Meh, Shit-Tier Trinkets . And the Appearances look tacky as hell.

Well, alt least we get a cute lil' Felbat Pet, and a 725 ilvl Weapon. And a fel-squirting Toy, shooting that hot fel all over the place.

come on cinematics, leak already!!!

Ahh, the feeling of the looming new expansion, how I've missed that. Looking forward to everything!

7+ Year Old Account
    blizz give us the death epic cinematic of varian and vol jin

Quote Originally Posted by Syfus View Post
    blizz give us the death epic cinematic of varian and vol jin
    still hoping they aint killin off ol voljin

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Jeez, just see them in-game when you do the content?!
    Whats wrong with wanting to see them early? Im doing computer Animation at University so I have an intrest in this sort of thing, any need to be an idiot about it?

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    I also lost a few spells too -- Sigil of Chains, for instance. I had that spell on my bar a week ago but not it's no longer there.

Maybe my account is bugged in Beta. I also learned I had to rename my warlock from Foobarbaz. I thought that was cute (programmers might get why this is cute).
    Sigil of Chains is no longer baseline, they made it a 106 talent replacing Fel Eruption instead. No more stuns for Vengeance I guess.

And I dunno, I work in the industry, but the whole foobarbaz stuff has worn thin because everyone does it. It's the programmer's uncle joke now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scroolooseuk View Post
    Whats wrong with wanting to see them early? Im doing computer Animation at University so I have an intrest in this sort of thing, any need to be an idiot about it?
    Just the fact that there is no need to be an idiot about it does not prevent many people from actually being one :-)